Want To Hire !

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
i need someone, that has couple or three chars around 49, to farm me a certain mob, i am paying very good (40p +). Pm me for details

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
bound to be one of them mobs in cathal valley for the sword or something :)

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Coolan said:
bound to be one of them mobs in cathal valley for the sword or something :)

indeed, so you can ?

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
not quite yet, still lving my valk only 42.7 sofar.

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
I got a 49 skald, maybe I can be of service? Dont know how hard mob is, but if we need more people I can help and we split the bounty ;)

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah if i ding 49 then i got no problem helping do it.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Cedon said:
I got a 49 skald, maybe I can be of service? Dont know how hard mob is, but if we need more people I can help and we split the bounty ;)

its a nasty red mob, you cant solo it. i used to do it with shaman + thane + zerker and it was a tough fight everytime. Its called Ancient Hermit and the spawn locs are :

Outside of AMF (run straight past the little tower where the tree-dudes are.
Outside of HMF (run straight through the crystals and up the little plateau
Outside of MMF (run straight to the little lake. )
Outside of CK (behind the log in CV that is just down the hill from the burning man's hut)

He mostly spawns at the edge of the map, so hugging the zone wall will lead you straight to it.

The first that fetches me the 1h Zimmeron Wrath, wins the prize etc. Depends on the speed i get it, you may earn more money !

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
might help u out got aug healer 48 and valk 49 :), but cant before friday night

:drink:

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Fanguir said:
might help u out got aug healer 48 and valk 49 :), but cant before friday night

:drink:

you dont get it, i dont have chars to farm anymore, so i am making a contest etc

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
like i told, depending on the time i get it (the faster the better) i will givf more plats etc

MaLk

Fledgling Freddie
I have a 48 Supp SM fully templated... But im gonna ding him 50 tonight, so need to be tonight.

PM me ingame on Smalk-p. Will be online from around 18 CET

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like me and some guildys can put a group together and start the farming tonight, will pm you as soon as we get the sword ;)

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Now that's a post!

Farm a mob in CV for a sword! Yay!

Funnneeeeehhh!

Am only 47 so don't think I can do it right now but will try for the fun anyway!

:m00:

P.S. Givf more such posts... still giggling.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Jor said:
Now that's a post!

Farm a mob in CV for a sword! Yay!

Funnneeeeehhh!

Am only 47 so don't think I can do it right now but will try for the fun anyway!

:m00:

P.S. Givf more such posts... still giggling.

(i am trying to increase the population in CV so i can pwn you with my sorc tbh xD )

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
stop pm'ing me, i dont farm the mob, you do, and when you get it for me i pay etc !

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
A little 'encouragement': the mob is HARD, pops randomly on 1 of 4 spots every 1-24 hours ... So 40P might not be enough :flame:

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
St.Anger said:
A little 'encouragement': the mob is HARD, pops randomly on 1 of 4 spots every 1-24 hours ... So 40P might not be enough :flame:

haha, afaik he has 60 min repop, since i killed him 5 times on 7 hours etc . So less discouraging them !

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
i got a valk, bb and a bd i can log in at the same time in cv if i wanted to.. all three templated

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
if you dont wanna give it a shot, then dont even bother posting coz thats lame. others wanna give it a try so leave them to do as is, god why peeps are so greedy ? I could do it with thane + zerker + bb etc. ( i am not referring to you vav ) !

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
sedde said:
if you dont wanna give it a shot, then dont even bother posting coz thats lame. others wanna give it a try so leave them to do as is, god why peeps are so greedy ? I could do it with thane + zerker + bb etc. ( i am not referring to you vav ) !

im gone try it for ya, this weekend mate

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Good weapon! O.O But I wonder why anyone would pay that much for it..

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, been checking a few times now, and didn't find the mob so far. Anyone got the exact locs plz?
Oh, the +40P was some kind of joke btw, if i can find it, you can have for way less :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom