Want to buy Catacombs but having problems

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
They are selling catacombs for 10 euros here (hopefully still some sitting at a shop). I can go and buy you one with ease. We can discuss about how to pay me 10e later :p

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
You are a wicked devil Soulfly :) Glad to see you are still around.

I received so many kind offers from people in the game, no wonder I always compare all my online experiences to daoc... it really is the community that makes this game so special.

Blessus was the first to offer though, so I'll talk to him first, but thank you everyone for your help.

So it looks like I'll be playing catacombs before you know it. That elder tag looks pretty sweet above old Kyra's head but I still hate new frontiers. Was bad enough with me getting lost in the old frontiers, but dear god it was ugly when I ran around earlier. My special mountain top in Snowdonia nowhere to be found, (not to mention hardly any snow :( ) and I got owned by 5 ellylls when I got too close to their camp! (typical Kyra style exploring haha) I had forgotten that Berks is now so far north... that is one I'll have to get used to. Being female I travel by landmarks not compass, and everything looks alike now :(

I suppose I'll get used to it sooner or later, I don't suppose classic daoc has old frontiers does it? I'm pretty sure I heard it had the same frontiers...that's a pity.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
No worries Kyra. You can let me know on irc.quakenet.org on nicks SoulCry or SoulFly, aswell as here on FH :)

Oh by the way, get Darkness Rising too!

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
what's the chan name in quakenet?

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
Lots of oldies in this thread, nice to see you back Kyra.

Haazheel Thorn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom