Wahey... I get to ask a question...

O

old.D0LLySh33p

What sports to peeps play here?

Used to swim and play rugby, now play footie with mates and squash.

Play badminton at club level.

Oh, and how could I ever, ever forget the tiddly-winks World Series(!?) :)

B

bodhi

Golf mainly, but also a bit of squash and snowboarding.

Y

~YuckFou~

Counterstrike.

Although theres a "snowdome" opening in Southport soon. Always fancied having a go at snow boarding, used to skateboard in "the olden days*", can't be that difficult :)
Never been on a snow holiday, seems such a waste of holiday entitlement, I do beaches, pools and restaurants on holiday. :)
Imo skiing is for poofs trying to look trendy.

*It had just been introduced to the UK.

G

Gumbo

Sailboat Racing, and footie with me mates, thats about it at the moment.

D

dysfunction

Very bad Golf
Squash on the rare occasion.

When I have the spare cash: Kart Racing

W

Wij

Um - nothing :)

Does DAoC count yet ?

King of Fighters must do ?

:(

M

Munkey-

Squash, swimming and the odd spot of footy.

C

Clowneh!

football, rugby, badminton, table tennis, pool, chess :)

M

mank!

Nowt atm, gonna try some golf in the summer and then when I start college I'm going to take up football again. Not played since I was younger when I played for my village team ;/

S

Sir Frizz

Athletics, Football (5 a-side) and Badminton.

Golf and cricket are gh3y tbh :p

S

(Shovel)

Golf, Badminton, Tennis, spot of football, swimming.

I've not really done any of it recently, but when I do, that is it :)

S

Scooba Da Bass

Cricket, Rugby, Football, Tennis, Table Tennis, Kendo, Badminton for a while, that's about it.

M

mookie

mostly i just end up skating or on the rare occasions the sun shows up, its all down to the park with the footy.

talking of snowdomes, there was plans drawn up for one about 400 yards from my house, which unfortunately never went ahead, which sucked because i'd love to try snowboarding. i mean come on even bodhi can do it ;)

B

bodhi

Originally posted by mookie
mostly i just end up skating or on the rare occasions the sun shows up, its all down to the park with the footy.

talking of snowdomes, there was plans drawn up for one about 400 yards from my house, which unfortunately never went ahead, which sucked because i'd love to try snowboarding. i mean come on even bodhi can do it ;)

Snowboarding would break you in half :/

B

bids

Blind-side back row for South Leicester RFC + a bit of Squashy

E

ECA

I played badminton for lancashire for a couple of years, I also like basketball cycling and esports.

N

nath

I play unreal tournament*. It's a sport man! I'm fighting for the rights of cyberathletes, we should be allowed to play in the olympics tbh!

*this is not true, ut is shit and gay.

S

SilverHood

used to be a top level swimmer

took part in Surrey championships, Southern Counties, etc

Illness, and a hole in my eardrum ended it all tho. Atleast I know I was good :)

O

old.UKTwister

Although theres a "snowdome" opening in Southport soon. Always fancied having a go at snow boarding, used to skateboard in "the olden days*", can't be that difficult

Where abouts is this going?? were the new cinema and bowling place are??

Anyway.. I play golf at a private golf club (full of posh buggers) And i'm off a handicap of 16. I have good memories from the Southport Muncipal however

- Was threated to be thrown in a ditch
- Hit a house
- Hit it onto the beach
- Drove a par 4 in one shot and got bogey :(

I play a lot of footy with my mates at the school, usually some feisty knockout competitions.

Also do bits and bobs of Tennis,Snooker/Pool and Indoor Bowls

R

Recoil101

Paintball :)

missing a tourney this sunday tho :(

O

old.UKTwister

Oh god paintball, excellent fun but i had some beasty bruises the next day.

I remember for the last round it was a free for all in a very confined space. there was 8 of us and the idea was that we were't out until we had used up all of our ammo.

We all had to drop our guns on the ground, walk over far away, he blew a whistle and then we had to run to our guns but....

Some git nicked my gun!

So i had to get somebody elses who had nearly full ammo and got absolutely pelted in the process. Eventually i just went back to the camp bit and collapsed.

Then they found out that i had still had ammo left, so i showed them my face, neck and back and i got an award :p

B

bodhi

I play off 7 :D

Nearly bought a new driver last week. Taylor Made R580 with Grafalloy shaft :D

T

Testin da Cable

I mountainbike and do cardio stuff at a gym. I also drink lots of beer.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Originally posted by SilverHood
used to be a top level swimmer

took part in Surrey championships, Southern Counties, etc

Illness, and a hole in my eardrum ended it all tho. Atleast I know I was good :)

Oooer.

Southern Counties eh? May have seen you around. I was with Beckenham SC when they were still really good 91-97.

Didn't do Surrey as obviously was a Kent boy.

Did a few internationals but never really got anywhere :(

O

old.UKTwister

Nearly bought a new driver last week. Taylor Made R580 with Grafalloy shaft

Aye beasty club that is, I still havent got myself a driver yet.. the top end ones are way too pricy for my budjet.

However the wilson deep red's and the titleist 975's are goin for a quite a reasonable price.

Users who are viewing this thread