Wét Cotton Tree's Tribute to BG3 Movie

W

wylf

Wulz here!

the movie is fun to watch! take a look! i also wanted to show my appritiation to my friend Tyrium for joining us in this movie! Hail to you mate!

And Xaarn to! hail!

hope you all enjoy! /Wulz AftheWoodenraft

N

Nazghul-

Got one tip for your sm's: use the aoe str/con debuff more it really makes a difference, also the single mezz can work wonders on a sorc :D

W

Whoodoo_RD

Great movie!!! What did you use for filming? great frame rate and output, nice qual!

W

wylf

We used Fraps2 for for recording, but i really dont know what they used to compress the stuff thou =)

W

Whoodoo_RD

I used Fraps 2 as well, would be nice to know what editor and codecs they used to get that clarity, mine come out a lil fuzzy using MS Movie Maker 2.

B

belth

VirtualDub is nice for compressing movies/joining split movies (altho you can't do any fancy stuff with it like adding text etc) and XVid is one of the best codecs around atm for video compression (download from here). For sound, LAME MP3 codec ;)

The movie's using XVid I see, but ADPCM for sound (26% of the movie :mad:) :p

T

tyrium

Hi! Tyrium here! First i want to say thanks! You guys rule in Wét cotton tree! I had a great time together with you in bg3!
(vi ses på lvl 50!)

- Tyrium the Skald

W

wombawomba

Yeah, see you at lvl50 m8 :)
We did some exploring in emain today with poor results. We're just too low, but we'll be back I promise!
Our plan today though was just too be in albs way and hoping to get one or two kills...which we got :)

Thanks for the kind words about the movie qual. and cheers for the sm tips! // WCT - Wombawomba

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom