Voting Inspiration for the UK

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Or maybe you just can't DO English Language as seen by your above posts.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
britain has one of the lowest level of asylum seekers in europe :/ (and illegal immigrants too ;) )

stop whining and compliment the nigerian cleaner next time you see him in the office ;)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Earl said:
Or maybe you just can't DO English Language as seen by your above posts.

A in gcse english lang..... whys this become a slagging match?

immigration should have NEVER been a key issue

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
britain has one of the lowest level of asylum seekers in europe :/ (and illegal immigrants too ;) )

stop whining and compliment the nigerian cleaner next time you see him in the office ;)

ahh good point - u know a dispreportionate amount of doctors come from abroad? :) infact in the health care :p so if there so lazy why do they have jobs that help u and then pay taxes that the scum of this country use on the dole etc? u know if u wanna get all prejudice about immigration etc - why dont we kick out the english that dont work aswell? :) and dont give me "theyve got a right to eb here" so does the asylum seekers thats getting terrorised in his own country, or the immigrant that comes here for 2 years and sends 90 % of his earnings to his village in Africa.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Darksword said:
A in gcse english lang..... whys this become a slagging match?

or they shouldnt have let it become an issue, by dealing with it, there is nothing wrong with imigration, the UK is built on it, its the lazy scroungers that are the problem, saying that though there are plenty of uk nationals who deserve to be shipped off to France too.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Darksword said:
oh and i do understand - i do politics and sociology and in both we look at things like this u know for someone who claims he got 2 b's and 2c's u seem rather stupid but <Shrug>

If you actually read what you write then you will realise that you are the stupid one. Anyone can write half a page of bullshit then put on the bottom that its a C grade or whatever, but the fact you didnt back anything up with any of the proof which you said you have lots of means that it proves nothing. If you cant see the point im making then you really are stupid, as i have said, its common sense.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Darksword said:
ahh good point - u know a dispreportionate amount of doctors come from abroad? infact in the health care :p so if there so lazy why do they have jobs that help u and then pay taxes that the scum of this country use on the dole etc? u know if u wanna get all prejudice about immigration etc - why dont we kick out the english that dont work aswell? and dont give me "theyve got a right to eb here" so does the asylum seekers thats getting terrorised in his own country, or the immigrant that comes here for 2 years and sends 90 % of his earnings to his village in Africa.

hehe im not moaning about immigration, i AM an immigrant to the UK dammit :p

and cozak you seem to have lost the plot abit and are just on abit of a crusade against darksword now, or have i missed something? :p

oh and finally the way people write things on forums hardly shows how good people are at english or how intelligent people are :p

i for one only got a D overall in GCSE english yet i have no problems writing and yet im hardly stupid, i just find it difficult to answer exam questions on poetry and stuff :p

edit: on the "lazy scroungers" point, you realise its only around 1% of unemployed that arent actually trying to look for work and just live off benefits?

asylum seekers that "scrounge" of the system dont work because they arent allowed to work so they hardly count

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
hehe im not moaning about immigration, i AM an immigrant to the UK dammit

and cozak you seem to have lost the plot abit and are just on abit of a crusade against darksword now, or have i missed something?

oh and finally the way people write things on forums hardly shows how good people are at english or how intelligent people are

i for one only got a D overall in GCSE english yet i have no problems writing and yet im hardly stupid, i just find it difficult to answer exam questions on poetry and stuff

edit: on the "lazy scroungers" point, you realise its only around 1% of unemployed that arent actually trying to look for work and just live off benefits?

asylum seekers that "scrounge" of the system dont work because they arent allowed to work so they hardly count

i know, i was supporting your point.

cozak doesnt like my coz my e-peens not as big as his and he thinks he is cool :) (i know he isnt :))

oh and cozak if u wanna see my actual essays id be more than willing to show u then argue that i cant write properly

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Lucky you were not around during the power strikes when the unions crippled the UK under the previous Labour Government. As a kid I still remember having to find the candles and matches in the dark.

Yeah and as a kid I remember being on a YTS scheme which ment I was part of a slave labour gang to service the interests of multi-national companies posting huge profits to the stock exchange.

I also remember being unable to provide for my family.

I'm sorry if your electricity went out for a few hours.

My electricity went out for a few weeks because I was unemployed and could'nt pay the bill.

But hey .... so long as those companies can post profits and keep the shareholders happy its a small price to pay.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:
Yeah and as a kid I remember being on a YTS scheme which ment I was part of a slave labour gang to service the interests of multi-national companies posting huge profits to the stock exchange.

You were lucky! When I were a lad, we used to have t' work 25 hours EVERY day down pit using a spoon to dig up t'coal. For a toilet we had to use the hole at the end of next door's garden. Our house was so dirty the mice wore overalls and we wiped our feet as we went out. And if that weren't enough, I remember me old pa being unable to work for a week as his flask was broke. Damn times were 'ard then...

:D

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Darksword said:
i know, i was supporting your point.

cozak doesnt like my coz my e-peens not as big as his and he thinks he is cool :) (i know he isnt :))

oh and cozak if u wanna see my actual essays id be more than willing to show u then argue that i cant write properly

Well actually it wasnt even me saying that you couldnt write, so maybe focus on your reading for now? :p Also find it quite funny anyone, especially you, saying that someone is uncool on a forum for an MMORPG ^^

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Cozak said:
saying that someone is uncool on a forum for an MMORPG ^^

so ppl cant be "cool" and post on a forum for a mmorpg at the same time?

or even play games...

:confused:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Darksword said:

I would suggest you put that on a banner and walk down the streets of Dover and Folkstone. ;)

The TV News and Papers have made immigration a key issue. Blame them if anyone. Panarama type programmes on the camps near the 'Chunnel' entrance, on the frog side, only serv to scare people into believing the problem is bigger than actually is.

What should be of more concern is the brain drain from the UK. More and more educated Britains are leaving the UK for jobs abroad.

As ex-pat myself it sickens me to see what is happening to the UK. The bland, over politically correct country it is becomming. National pride appears to be at an all time low.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Rookiescot said:

I also remember being unable to provide for my family.

I'm sorry if your electricity went out for a few hours.

My electricity went out for a few weeks because I was unemployed and could'nt pay the bill.
I am sorry for you and your family. Out of interest why did Social Services not help out? Agreed the recession was bad back then. However the change was needed. We were an industrial heavy country who could not sell its products at a profit. A country run by overpowered unions. Change had to come. Although in saying that no price is worth families living in povery and without basic amenities.

For information my father was made redundant twice in the 80's but was lucky enough to find work withing a few weeks. he even went to work in Saudi for 6 months whilst looking for another job back home.

YTS was many years later than the period I was referring to. Mid 70's, the black years when the Labour Government borrowed 20 Billion USD from the IMF and wasted the money. Put our country into debt for years.

Anyway, this chat could go on for years. Basically we all believe in what we believe because of our education, enviroment and life experiences. When it comes to religion and politics I have always found it best to state your views and respect other peoples.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
history is repeating itself, closure of our industry, huge national debt, labour rocks :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom