Vote for your best tier

Which is the better tier for RvR for you? (Give reasons why please)

• Tier 1

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Tier 2

Votes: 38 40.0%
  • Tier 3

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Tier 4

Votes: 19 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
yep, Tor Anroc pretty much fucks T3 over so badly i dont even bother doing scenarios there anymore.

ppl dont even bother to kill eachother most of the time. they just punt them into the lava for the giggles.

i really wonder wtf Mythic were smoking when they came up with that sad excuse for a map.

Have to agree on this that scenario is the height of boredom

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Have to agree on this that scenario is the height of boredom

Its a fun scenario, but its not so fun I want to do it the exclusion of all the others. When I was levelling it was the only game in town scenario-wise. I think thats the real problem - for whatever reason it was the one all queued for when the other maps could be heaps of fun.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
T3's a bit better now you get more than just Tor Anroc but since 1.2 it's been aoe heals vs aoe nukes and it's rather *yawn* (but that's not just tier 3)

T2's still my fave :) T4 is fun and all but people don't care so much in T2 makes it a bit more friendly.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
I will admit to a deep fondness for New Emskrank as a place to RvR; I'd love to see /xp off introduced so alts could be kept in a favourite RvRing place of your choosing, I'd keep one or two toons for NE fun for sure. /xp off worked great for the BGs in DAOC, and it would work very well here...

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Dont hold your breath, mate. I pretty much doubt that you are going to see him around here again.

Oh really, don't get my hopes up. Manisch was a tosser of the highest order - I'm not going to celebrate just in case he returns to cast more despair on decent ordinary folk.

On topic: T3 for me, I just seemed to have most fun there. My WH and RP will be there soon so who knows if I'll change my mind!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i vote for T2 because being ungrouped and have the oil in a keep defence = power level :)

made almost 3 levels in 2 keep sieges on my choppa alt just pouring oil over nobrain slayers :p

Turamber

Part of the furniture
It is something of an indictment on the game that tier two has been voted the most popular. If tier four had been anywhere near the fun of tier one or tier two I'd still be playing, but as it is Xbox 360 games >>> Warhammer.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Can I change my mind.

T2 has been shocking recently on K8P (at least when I have been on there).

WB leaders who are in scens rather than leading their WB. People unable to follow any form of request/instruction or even stick with everyone else. Players who are extremes, either taking 10 people and thinking they can take a keep that has a full WB defending it or running away in a panic when a lone squig herder wanders up to the WB.

To be fair I think we have been outnumbered by destro but I reckon they must be getting bored of it themselves by now.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
T4 is boredom incarnate until they fix the AoE domination of the game, the "end-game" is a joke, the domination system is arguably the worst thing Mythic have ever done in an mmo and the fort-take lag/zone crashes is still way too much.

T2 is great fun, T1 is more of a pew-pew smash-em-up fest, but still enjoyable and T3 is still a lot of fun, but again, not so much until they fix the AoE problem (1.21 i think?).

The single biggest plus for T1-T3 over T4 is the lower tiers seem to have a more balanced population, no one side ever seems to dominate all the time.

T4>T1-T3 would be the high end instances. I know this isn't a pve game, but i love LV :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom