Virgin School

Bahumat

FH is my second home
its lodged in my brain :(

you can also search for my thread about making a friend into a friend with benefits, thadius quoted it there.

heres a snippet

"make your hand into a gun, but stay relaxed. take the tip of your index finger and ram into the side of her head. tell her "KISS ME BITCH OR I SHOOT", then slowly move your lips to hers while keeping the 'gun' pressed into her temple"

hahahah thanks :)

Tilda said:
Yes, kissing is an art form. The kissing experience is different for each of us but the basic fundamentals of kissing remain the same.
The first step in kissing is known as "Getting into position". The second step is called "Finding her comfort level" and the last step, the last step… well, I leave that to your imagination.

Getting Into Position

Now, there are many ways of getting into a good position for a satisfying kissing session.

The keyword here is flexibility. If you are driving her home, it is a good idea to get out of your driver’s seat, walk over to the other side, open the passenger door, and accompany her to her porch/apartment door.

If she declines, just tell her that, "I just want to see you up safely". That saves face.

If you both happen to be watching TV on the couch, arrange it such that she is comfortably wedged at the end of the sofa, her body leaning on the sofa’s arm while he is seated at her side. This way, she will not be able to edge away from you when you try kissing her.

Tilda said:
But I digress. Now, back to the kissing stuff… When you are alone with her on her porch/door, place your arm around her in a gentle, non-threatening way. If she does not cringe away from you or push your arm off her, you can proceed to the next step. Next lean your head against hers, appearing to rest it.
She should do the same. Then take your hand from hers, make a shape like you were going to pull the trigger on a gun. DON'T whatever you do, firm your hand, relax.

Let it flow. Place the tip of your index finger ( the tip = the joint farthest from you hand ) under her chin and lift her head to your mouth. Do all this in slow motion. She will remember it better if you do it slow. Don't rush it. Kiss as though you have all the time in the world. But don't prolong a kiss beyond its natural life.

If she pushes you away, she is just not ready. Do not push your luck and never ever push your way hoping to get "lucky". You can always end things is by giving her a nice big hug.

We (us gamers) seem to have become a nation of huggers (why not a nation of kisses like in France? They kiss for everything there. They kiss to say good morning, they kiss to say hello, life is so unfair.)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bugz, natural things have nothing to do with how GOOD you are in bed. Emotions help the feeling, not the skill. Now, back on point.

There was a coaching program on before a while ago where three men had trouble getting into relationships with girls (one of them - like this guy - never had a GF before). Instead of sending him to Amsterdamn to study sex with a friggin' OAP, he was coached with confidence-boosting skills etc. The result: the guy hit it with a girl and got her phone number and proceeded to stick his tounge down her throat later on = natural.

This guy was taught how to appraoch girls, how to talk to them, how to act, what to say, when to say, when to listen etc etc. First time he did it, he was acting, not himself, in other words...not natural. He was taught to be everything he is not and it paid off. Sure, due time, it becomes more his nature, but the first times it's far from natural.

Natural thing would've been to be himself and gotten laid as the nervous woman fearing guy he is.

Btw - if you're going to attack views, do it like Seel did and not like complete fkin morons (if that is possible for some of us ;))

And you thought i was just a whackjob :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz, natural things have nothing to do with how GOOD you are in bed. Emotions help the feeling, not the skill. Now, back on point.

You may not be a whackjob but you have an annoying tendency to put words in other people's mouths! :m00:

Quote me as to where I said that because I didn't you fuckwit! :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Shhh......With all that noise you lot are making, I can't hear Bugz talking !

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't put anything in people's mouths...except for well..that in ..you know...womens mouths...

Instead, he was taught how to thrust properly and so on. If something is natural between two people, then all of that comes naturally. It certainly may not be Natural Law (I'm not a R.C :D) but emotions come into play.

This was interpreted as "Good sex comes naturally between two people".

The guy was taught how to be good at sex.

It has nothing to do with the natural emotions between two people.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I don't put anything in people's mouths...except for well..that in ..you know...womens mouths...

This was interpreted as "Good sex comes naturally between two people".

The guy was taught how to be good at sex.

It has nothing to do with the natural emotions between two people.

Ahhh I guess it does seem slightly ambigious.

What I meant was - it's in our nature to know that you put it in, and then you move it in and out. Even daytime TV shows that kinda shit now-a-days :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Who cares how / where / when / if - you have sex ?

Like driving a car. Does it REALLY matter how many times it took to pass your test ?

The programme was really interesting and fair play to the bloke for doing it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ahhh I guess it does seem slightly ambigious.

What I meant was - it's in our nature to know that you put it in, and then you move it in and out. Even daytime TV shows that kinda shit now-a-days :D

Yes ofcourse it is. But how does that effect this situation? Ofcourse the bloke would've known how to do it, but this way he knows HOW to do it :D

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I remember a guy I worked with that was a virgin, he'd have been I think around 22 or so at the time probably. Really, not a big deal but he was a pretty annoying guy though and not well liked.

I can't remember the context of the conversation but one day he commented pompously, "Its up to me when I decide to lose my virginity."

One of the accounts guys answered, "Actually its up to your girlfriend."

We collapsed.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i know a guy is 26 or something like that and is a virgin. everyone rips the piss out of him all the time.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
i know a guy is 26 or something like that and is a virgin. everyone rips the piss out of him all the time.

Now why doesn't that surprise me about British people ?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Now why doesn't that surprise me about British people ?

doesnt suprise me either. you cant deny laughing at other peoples misfortune is something we do.

Tilda

Bahumat, do fuck off with made up quotes.

Toto, I edited it, gimmie a fucking break.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I cant see why people take the piss out of virgins. Half the time the people who have already lost their viginity, lost it to some skank they met at a club...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Bahumat, do fuck off with made up quotes.

Toto, I edited it, gimmie a fucking break.

Tilda - hey how's trix m8 ?

Tilda - how come your tigger avatar still has a Santa hat on ? Its May. Seven months till Christmas.

OT - isn't it this time of year Harrods starts selling Christmas decorations ? ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom