Virgin School

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
UK Terrestrial TV. Channel 4. Tuesday 15 May 10pm

About a 26 year old British man who's a virgin and travels to Amsterdam to learn all about sex from a 50-something women.

virgin_school1.jpg

virgin_school2.jpg

virgin_school3.jpg

The trailer looks hillarious.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Saw the adds for this. Surprised there are any virgins in the country tbh.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I think the basing of the program as a whole is quite worng.

Speaking from a serious point of view, shouldn't sex be something that occurs naturally & between two people that actually want it (be a loving couple or two horny people wanting to shag). The exercises shown, such as being able to thrust right - are they really needed? Improving your sex techniques occur as part of nature, when you're having sex with whoever you want

I just don't like it in a moral sense.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i dont think learning new styles is immoral.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
shouldn't sex be something that occurs naturally & between two people that actually want it...I just don't like it in a moral sense.

Its perfectly moral.

There's no rules about sex.

Sex shouldn't necessary be something that occurs naturally. It usually does. But in this guy's case, it hasn't.

There's nothing immoral whatsoever about getting professional help.

Is it immoral to lose your virginity to a prostitute ?

It's not meant to be moral. Even remaining a virgin all your life is - while uncommon - perfectly ok. Its down to each person.

Fascinating programme. Full respect to the guy imo

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie

Speaking from a serious point of view, shouldn't sex be something that occurs naturally & between two people that actually want it (be a loving couple or two horny people wanting to shag). The exercises shown, such as being able to thrust right - are they really needed? Improving your sex techniques occur as part of nature, when you're having sex with whoever you want

No, that's utter bollocks, maybe you should watch before you judge.

The show was great, the bloke was great. Fair play and good on him I say.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bugz, i love that you're still so young and idealistic in a sense :D

PArt of your forum persona "charm".

I just hope you hang around long enough on these forums so we can hear about your first breakup with your puppylove crush, get burned by a woman, have your first drunken night out/waking next to a weird chick and all that lovely stuff we call life :D

Ofcourse it "should" be about two people caring for eachother or wanting to boing their brains out, but there's certainly nothing wrong or "immoral" about what the guy is doing either. Nature only cares about two things; Two things hooking up and seeds going into eggs. That's where the nature influence stops.

Nature was plenty fine with cavemen basicly raping women to ensure the species keeping alive.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH

Holy shit, Its Jesus himself :|

Tilda

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica] Wednesday May 16, 2007
The Guardian[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]James was happy to lose his virginity on prime-time TV. But what did his family make of it?

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Sam Wollaston[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
I'm trying to imagine what last night would have been like round at the Riley's house, a tidy semi somewhere in Kent. They would have been watching the extraordinary Virgin School (Channel 4), I'm sure, as James Riley, the subject of the film, lives there with his dad and his girlfriend (his dad's girlfriend, not James's - he's never had one of them, even though he's 26). I'd like to think that, although she's not with his dad any more, maybe James's mum was there, too, as she also features in the film. And his nan. Maybe the evening went something like this ...

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Mum: Ahh, James, on the telly, doing your paper round, look how handsome you are! I just don't understand why you've never had a girlfriend.

James: Mum![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Dad: You shouldn't be doing a paper round anyway, at your age. When's the sex?

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Nan: Sex? What sex?

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Mum: We didn't tell you exactly what kind of course James was going on in Amsterdam, Mum, in case it bothered you.

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Nan: Look, there we are James, buying new underpants for you, for your trip to Holland. The grey ones you chose in the end, wasn't it? I bet you look lovely in them. What kind of course was it exactly, then?

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Twenty minutes later, James is in Amsterdam and has enrolled at Aquarion, an organisation that helps people lose their virginity. He's with a lady called Carla, they're on the bed ...

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Dad: Bloody hell, was it her who had your cherry, son? How old is she?

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]James: Dad! No, she just did the first part of the course, coaching me in intimacy and sexual grounding. She's 58 if you must know, and I didn't have sex with her.

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Dad: Hmmm, she's not bad for 58.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Nan: Why are you taking her top off if she's not your girlfriend? What did you say this course was?

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Mum: Don't listen to them, James. You seem to be doing very well. I'm dead proud of you, love.

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Dad: Christ almighty, now she's naked and her legs are wide apart. And you're telling me you didn't give her one?

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]James: Honest dad. She was just showing me the entrance to her vagina, and her clitoris.

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Mum: Maybe your dad should have gone on the course, too, from what I remember ...

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Dad: Oi!

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Nan: Couldn't you find anyone your own age, dear?

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Twenty minutes later. It's a few weeks further into the course, James has entered the final stages, and is working towards finally losing his virginity.

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Mum: Look at these women, discussing the size of my little boy's willy, on the telly. That's not right

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Dad: But listen, she's saying that when it's erect it's quite respectable ... oh, is that it? There's nothing respectable about that. That doesn't look like no Riley to me. You're a disgrace to the family name, boy.

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]James: But dad, I'm not aroused there. I don't think they're allowed to show that on the TV, not at 10pm anyway.

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Nan: Who's this one, James? At least she's a bit younger - more like your mum's age than mine. Is she your girlfriend?

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]James: This is Bridgit, Nan, and she's got her own boyfriend.

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Nan: Doesn't he mind that you're having sex with his lady?

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]James: They're different in Holland, Nan. Did you know they call sex "shex"? And we're not actually having sex in this bit, it's just our first session. She just gave me manual relief on that occasion.

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Mum: Look at your little toes curling up, that must have been when you reached orgasm, was it dear? Ahh.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
James: OK Dad, this is it, session three with Bridgit, the big one. Shush everyone, turn the volume up a bit, Mum.

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Dad: Go on, son! That's my lad!

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Nan: Look at your little hairy bum!

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]James: That's me becoming a man, Nan.

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Mum: Shared with not just your own family, but also with millions of viewers. Isn't that lovely? You always were a generous boy. I told everyone at work to watch. And I set the video, too, so we can all watch it again. Ahh ... I love you, James, we all do.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
Nan: Bridgit seems nice. Shame she's got a boyfriend.
[/FONT]

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Some people grow up in very repressed ways because of one reason or another and its entirely possible someone could need coaching/coaxing to shed their fears.

Not having seen the programme, I can't comment on it. I would suggest that anyone who allows a programme to be made about the process isn't quite as repressed or fearful as they might first indicate ;)

Regarding rape, its not something I tend to joke about - while I don't offer counselling, I've had to deal with women who have been victims of rape and the things I've learned make this an area I find hard to see humour in. The effects of the act itself can be horrifying and leave someone damaged for many years to come, possibly the rest of their life. I realise this is a personal perspective and it does not have to be shared by others.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Some people grow up in very repressed ways because of one reason or another and its entirely possible someone could need coaching/coaxing to shed their fears.

That's exactly what he needed.

Not having seen the programme, I can't comment on it. I would suggest that anyone who allows a programme to be made about the process isn't quite as repressed or fearful as they might first indicate ;)

I had the thought and never quite came up with an answer as to why he let them film it, however he seemed very honest, open and unashamed of his siuation. Maybe the TV makers paid for the trips etc? Maybe it was part of his therapy so to speak? who knows, but he seemed genuine enough.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Regarding rape, its not something I tend to joke about

If you're referring to what i said about cavemen...that's a bit over sensitive don't ya think? :eek7:

I guess i could've said "nature was fine with cavemen forcibly taking their women and mating"...but it's basicly the same.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Mum: Maybe your dad should have gone on the course, too, from what I remember ...

Dad: Oi!

ROFL :clap!!!

aaah the cringeness of life to come for that guy!

seriously though i mean the whole thing of "losing it" and not knowing what to do or if your doing it right but just enjoying it and having a spontanious memory to look back on i thought was the nice thing about being a virgin.

I think if i'd planned it then i wouldnt have enjoyed it, tbh i'd probably have been so nervous i'd have been sick rather than whooping with joy and yelling go on my son! lol.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Does anyone know where that quote of Tilda is where he gives sex/kiss advice?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

i agree, but that actually includes *having* sex. wich this guy obviously fails miserably at getting....

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Does anyone know where that quote of Tilda is where he gives sex/kiss advice?

its lodged in my brain :(

you can also search for my thread about making a friend into a friend with benefits, thadius quoted it there.

heres a snippet

"make your hand into a gun, but stay relaxed. take the tip of your index finger and ram into the side of her head. tell her "KISS ME BITCH OR I SHOOT", then slowly move your lips to hers while keeping the 'gun' pressed into her temple"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hehe nah. I did say it was a personal perspective - from one who's had to deal with the fallout from the actions of others.

Well that would've been a bit over the top even for me :D

Thought that you wouldn't be THAT touchy about it.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
My point of the matter is - if someone is quite hesitant to talk to girls, get to know them and to accept rejection (as the guy said in the beginning of the program), you offer coaching & advice in order to help them achieve this first step - i.e. talking to a woman and hitting it off.

Instead, he was taught how to thrust properly and so on. If something is natural between two people, then all of that comes naturally. It certainly may not be Natural Law (I'm not a R.C :D) but emotions come into play.

I just don't think it's right that a ~60 year old woman is going to lay out one of the greatest things given to us pesky humans on a TV programme with no forces of attraction between the two.

There was a coaching program on before a while ago where three men had trouble getting into relationships with girls (one of them - like this guy - never had a GF before). Instead of sending him to Amsterdamn to study sex with a friggin' OAP, he was coached with confidence-boosting skills etc. The result: the guy hit it with a girl and got her phone number and proceeded to stick his tounge down her throat later on = natural.

Btw - if you're going to attack views, do it like Seel did and not like complete fkin morons (if that is possible for some of us ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom