Vigilance...

D

Demolay

Think TIC beat us up near Mud wall once - Diaben nasty nasty man erm fook wrong game .......

what Vulcan said anyway

C

Crashtje

Re: Re: .

Originally posted by Hestetun
wot u need to learn type H I B E R N I A soon

Currently playing:
H i b e r i a - Excalibur

get the joke you monkey

D

diabien_hib

Think TIC beat us up near Mud wall once - Diaben nasty nasty man erm fook wrong game .......

yes we were nasty in that game >.<
who was you in it? lol

Z

Ziva

Lol... first off u violate the CoC by using your friends account. That alone could be reason enough for any guild to kick you.

Second, the guild invited the original charowner to join their guild, not you! If you play that char, i think they are pretty damn right to boot you since you could give their guild a bad name by messing up, spying for other realms maybe or whatever. Don't forget, they don't know you and never asked you to join them.

Third, if the original owner wants back in guild i'm sure he can talk to Diabien to see if that is still possible. But i don't think his wining friend (that means you) did his case any good.

And i totally agree with Vulcan, u deserve some slapping for fekking things up for your friend!

L

LordjOX

Originally posted by Xray
Can someone explain what Tyka is trying to say here. I'm not sure i completely understand. Isn't it fairly standard practice to drop non-guildies from a guild group if the right person comes online. I dont like it myself. But its happened to me plenty of times. Atleast once in a VNG group, where they kindly dropped me off at a Mid Keep.

think it's Irony or sarcasm mayperhaps? :O

A

adari

If you think Vigilance sucks so much... why.... are you crying about being kicked out? xD

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by adari
If you think Vigilance sucks so much... why.... are you crying about being kicked out? xD

Think he's trying to fix things for the guy who's account he used (who subsequently got booted) and doing a bang-up job if i may say so :rolleyes:

B

barevoose

Originally posted by Lessurl
:rolleyes:
People in glass houses etc. :p

lol, this did actually make me laugh out loud thanks for the laugh Lessurl :)

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by barevoose
lol, this did actually make me laugh out loud thanks for the laugh Lessurl :)

Np, always happy to make someone laugh. Even if 90% of the time it's through me making a fool of myself. :p

B

barevoose

Np, always happy to make someone laugh. Even if 90% of the time it's through me making a fool of myself. :p
awwwwwwwwwwww! :(
it was by making me look a fool actually..........

D

Demolay

LOL was an Axiom knight with old beggar Vulc n Malok etc

P

Pocyourhontas

Originally posted by Sobek
im no roleplayer?

Heard of the expression mmorpg ? Massive Multiplayer Online ROLEPLAYING Game

Daoc is a roleplaying game, if that havent accured your mind?
[/B]

Make your mind up, are you or arent you a roleplayer? you certainly are a whiner.

Can i get you some cheese?

AND, dont most guilds invite people not chars? so if they kicked you it may have been because you announced you were a friend playing the character, not the original person they invited to the guild. AND , it is an RVR guild and u told them u were using character to PL your own chars. Wonder why they kicked you still?

I only know this cos i recently started playing a friends char who was in another big guild, i offered to leave as they dont know me, they were really nice about it and i left as i also do not know them. That is how it should be.

DEAL WITH IT !!!

S

spankya

Originally posted by Ziva
Lol... first off u violate the CoC by using your friends account. That alone could be reason enough for any guild to kick you.

Second, the guild invited the original charowner to join their guild, not you! If you play that char, i think they are pretty damn right to boot you since you could give their guild a bad name by messing up, spying for other realms maybe or whatever. Don't forget, they don't know you and never asked you to join them.

Third, if the original owner wants back in guild i'm sure he can talk to Diabien to see if that is still possible. But i don't think his wining friend (that means you) did his case any good.

And i totally agree with Vulcan, u deserve some slapping for fekking things up for your friend!

Have to agree

And pleased Diab kicked u from guild Sobek, dont want a moany twat like u in the same guild as me!

X

Xray

Originally posted by LordjOX
think it's Irony or sarcasm mayperhaps? :O

Yes that thought did occur to me shortly after i posted.

Oh and btw i'm pretty familiar with who/what Tyka is.

S

spankya

Originally posted by Hestetun
+1 I fink I can get alot of spam here :) not like any mod would close this retarded tread anyway

Indeed, good spam thread!!

+1

F

Faeldawn

90%? :touch:

C

Ceap

this is my favourite thread in the whole wide (barrys)world!

may it live forever

S

Sobek

Originally posted by old.Laryssa
damn post farmers - foad lowlife

omg? post farmer ? just think its annoying that it updates slow..

S

Sobek

Originally posted by vulcan1
Why would they ask?

Why would you want to?

If Ive read this correct you were on a mates char, he was removed, you come on here and bitch about it giving the chars real owner a bad name.

lol If that was me Ide be looking to give you a slap

Read to whole post .. nuff said.

S

Sobek

Originally posted by spankya
Have to agree

And pleased Diab kicked u from guild Sobek, dont want a moany twat like u in the same guild as me!

I wasnt in the guild first of all, my friend was, and i found it odd, that he booted Draiz after i said i was using him for the weekend.
And Diadien said in a earlier post that he didnt have any reasons for his inactivity, and he claimed to have msgs Draiz, never seen any msgs from Diadien, and at the time i began to Play Draiz, i said it on Guild chat, atleast he could tell me/draiz that he booted him .. ? but im just a lowlife whining twat..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom