Vigilance...

D

diabien_hib

you saying that i cant tell some prick to fo that logs a char in my guild and makes a flame thread about us?

and mumin yeah i remember that lol, wasnt nice...next to ailinne we had 5 afk otw to bolg :eek:

H

Hestetun

Re: .

Originally posted by Wot-do
and another stupid post...

wot u need to learn type H I B E R N I A soon

Currently playing:
H i b e r i a - Excalibur

L

liloe

imho if you don't like the Vigilance guild rules, talk to them and don't whine here on the forums. I did quite a bit of RvR with them and they're a bunch of nice ppl so plz be quiet here unless you know at least a tick more than nothing kthx

D

duact

Originally posted by old.Lethul
attention whore: me zorena and blasted killed a fg vigilance /taunt ;)
haha, i thought they could not play more crap then they do against us 10 times / day ^^

T

Tyka

I GROUP3D WIT VIGILANCA ONC3 AND AFTER ONA RIED THEY SADE TAHT I HAD 2 L3AEV GROUP B/C A GUILDEI WAS INCOMNG LIEK WTF?!?!??!? OMG LOL

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Tyka
I GROUP3D WIT VIGILANCA ONC3 AND AFTER ONA RIED THEY SADE TAHT I HAD 2 L3AEV GROUP B/C A GUILDEI WAS INCOMNG LIEK WTF?!?!??!? OMG LOL

:rolleyes: someone didnt take his pills :p

I

Infernos.

Originally posted by Sobek
im no roleplayer? i just think L50 requirements is lame, beacuase i could realy use a guild for me 28 ranger fyi ;o)

oh and, why bother kicking key classes in a rvr guild ? coughs.. hero.. enchanter? its like refusing to take a chanter in pbaoe group eh?

anyway have fun kicking people, gifv invite, i have never been kicked from a guild actualy!

If u don't like the rules, don't join the guild, or solve it in game, don't think the ppl here care a lot this kind of treads who only r intresting for the kicked guy and the person who kicked him tbh

W

Wot-do

Re: Re: .

Originally posted by Hestetun
wot u need to learn type H I B E R N I A soon

Currently playing:
H i b e r i a - Excalibur

lol fo , H i b e r i a looks better

and u just wanted another post u m0ng xD

E

Eltharion

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Wondered since i first saw Vigilance on Excali.........are you anything to do with Vigilance guild on Guenevere/Alb (http://www.vigilanceguild.com, they only have 152 lvl 50's tho ;))?

stlong zerg guild

but Vigilance on excal is super people, cant comment on this issue though, wasnt around at the time =/

O

old.Nol

its like spamming "reconnect" in CS :eek:)
Just that last bit put all your posts into context imo...

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by duact
haha, i thought they could not play more crap then they do against us 10 times / day ^^
amazing how overpowered classes give players high opinions of themselves...

K

Karlo

diabiens guild = diabiens rules

which meens, if its not liked then....

put your coat on and go and find your local kebab shop.

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by diabien_hib
you saying that i cant tell some prick to fo that logs a char in my guild and makes a flame thread about us?

and mumin yeah i remember that lol, wasnt nice...next to ailinne we had 5 afk otw to bolg :eek:

i remember it so well, me and zorena lauged so much in ventrilo after that :) We were lucky since Blasted just arrived (ran solo from mtk :p). It was a fun day indeed. We almost took Lliad Draig to, got 6 of them :)

R

rg-zorena

yeah noticed how much ppl afk from dl to bolg now bad of ous to pick out grps like that but still killed a fg with 3ppl isn't a bad story :)

U

uncle_sal

Originally posted by duact

10 times / day... cant really remember meeting you fg vs fg like ever... and believe me... i´d remember a name as lame as yours :)

I think ill call my next char Taekwondo...

Although... why get upset... we not that uber... we dont run around wtfpwning everything... we just get back up and go again... some day we will learn how to function as a team... that or they give hibernia savages and we can be as "skilled" as Atrocity. Hups... i accidentally hit a tank... nm... he died... what does a druid look like... any1?

O

oblivion_6

wine.jpg

D

Divinia

Originally posted by diabien_hib
Diabien BS about his ubercool uberadding uberlitskill guild Vigilance....

J00 D00DS ROXX !!1

R

rauno

Draiz thought u got kicked long time hmm maybe u just havent played mutch so Diabien would have a change to kick u.

V

vulcan1

Yes.. most rvr guilds, but after being booted ? i dont think i would even consider rejoining?

Why would they ask?

Why would you want to?

If Ive read this correct you were on a mates char, he was removed, you come on here and bitch about it giving the chars real owner a bad name.

lol If that was me Ide be looking to give you a slap

D

diabien_hib

wow Karate wtg you beat us with your fotm grp :D

now try with zerkers instead of savages, then if you beat us i might actually respect your playing skills.
(yes zerkers..you know, mids tank class thats the equivalent to our main dmg dealer the blademaster?)

Its guilds like Brethen etc who i have respect for, always have some real great fights with their strongest fg....but mid fotm guilds nah, any noobs can roll fotm and call themselves uber skilled wtf pwn j00 all players.

/wave vulcan

X

Xray

Originally posted by Tyka

Can someone explain what Tyka is trying to say here. I'm not sure i completely understand. Isn't it fairly standard practice to drop non-guildies from a guild group if the right person comes online. I dont like it myself. But its happened to me plenty of times. Atleast once in a VNG group, where they kindly dropped me off at a Mid Keep.

S

shadybrack

i think tyka is trying 2 show the usual response ppl give to rvr guilds wen they r removed from groups for guildies etc :p

S

Sichama

/ponders at xray....

wonders....

did he read the thread?
is he trying to hijack the thread?
does he know Tyka?

And in topic....
Guild have requirements, and Guild Masters check if the requirements are met, and act accordingly.

Morale of the story, show me your friend and ill know about you.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Xray
Can someone explain what Tyka is trying to say here. I'm not sure i completely understand. Isn't it fairly standard practice to drop non-guildies from a guild group if the right person comes online. I dont like it myself. But its happened to me plenty of times. Atleast once in a VNG group, where they kindly dropped me off at a Mid Keep.

lol seek help.

Clicky

H

Hestetun

+1 I fink I can get alot of spam here :) not like any mod would close this retarded tread anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom