[VIDEO] Paladin 8vs8 (Europe/Lyo/Alb/Valheru)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
1 of the few movies that will learn u something more on how to play

very nice movie liked it very much i would like a sorc pov though :< or cleric....

X

xGenocidex

Indeed welcome to the cluster! filled with much whine, zerg and erm.. zerg :p always nice to see more guild groups appearing since most are... inactive atm :> welcome and have fun!

p.s look out of valgair he's a little horrible dorf and will prob try and have wicky bum sex with you while your not looking ;<

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Top-notch intro aswell, been watching that a few times and laughed when I saw the whole lord / lady picture :)

Moneo

Fledgling Freddie
We did some Moirai belt farming last night but 5 kills no drop.

The PVM part will take some time :-(

So you will have to wait to see us on the cluster since we need 2 belts and some ml9 stuff.

Moneo

Fledgling Freddie
Last night we did some RvR without having our equipment 100% complete. It´s quite a challenge with 5 ppl playing a different class ;), but we had fun.

Kiting is really an issue but i think with some time we will be able to handle this.

We tryed to walk by some 8vs8 fights but seconds later got added by the same group we just walked by. Hope with more ppl knowing us and RvR beeing on agramon this wont happen so much. ;)

Is there an 8vs8 chan on the quakenet with an arranged 8vs8 zone? We only know the #stealthzerg chan yet.

If you wanna visit us at quakenet feel free to join #valheru.daoc and have a chat with us. :cheers:

But we had 2-3 awesome 8vs8 fights without any add that took quite a long time, thats the way we like it. :)

See you in RvR tonight from about 20-24h CET!

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
you'll find a few people of most guild groups that are running in #groove.daoc

Gilbride

Fledgling Freddie
always good to see an increase in action, o'course summer is a real lowtide, but still. also nice to see a lowrr-group in an opposing realm, will be fun to compete w/ someone on the "same" level. cheers!

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Was this finally uploaded to camelot archive ? :x

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i cant view this :( what codec is it? i'm supposed to have all the common ones :(

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Moneo said:
Last night we did some RvR without having our equipment 100% complete. It´s quite a challenge with 5 ppl playing a different class ;), but we had fun.

Kiting is really an issue but i think with some time we will be able to handle this.

We tryed to walk by some 8vs8 fights but seconds later got added by the same group we just walked by. Hope with more ppl knowing us and RvR beeing on agramon this wont happen so much. ;)

Is there an 8vs8 chan on the quakenet with an arranged 8vs8 zone? We only know the #stealthzerg chan yet.

If you wanna visit us at quakenet feel free to join #valheru.daoc and have a chat with us. :cheers:

But we had 2-3 awesome 8vs8 fights without any add that took quite a long time, thats the way we like it. :)

See you in RvR tonight from about 20-24h CET!

what realm are you on cluster?

Gilbride

Fledgling Freddie
If I remember it right, I think they said they play mids :S

Moneo

Fledgling Freddie
yes mid, after completing the alb hardcore modus, we now relax in midgard with easy going mode ;)

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Valheru on cluster !!!

all i can say is welcome.

one of my favorite enemy group on Lyoness.

Here, you cant find group like Harjis. This group the reason when we finsihed playing on lyoness

Are you playing with the same names ? i saw a Nyduma... name somwhere around in hadrians wall

Nyduma

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Steveh :)

Yeah I play a little Runemaster called Nydumor, the name Nyduma was not free at char generation :(
In our Grp I play the Berserker (Nyddor) and crowd control really sucks right now ^^ We'll see how things are going on in the upcoming weeks

See ya IG

Moneo

Fledgling Freddie
just do a "Valheru" search on the stats board ;)

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:
hope you will get through the hard part (lvl 1 -> rr5+). givf good fights! :)

could be difficult. might take up to a week!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Moneo said:
its divx, you got the newest divx version?

www.divx.com

ooh, no i probably dont. i tried it with the one i had but it crashes after a few minutes of playing :/ gonna see if theres a new build out...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
divx isnt playing the entire movie o_O it cuts out after 5 mins and show som fking link and ask if i like movies... wtf?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Must be honest and say i weren't impressed.. Using "Turn Left/Right" as movement seemed to cripple the pala quite alot.. but oh well, welcome.. hope you stay for awhile

Moneo

Fledgling Freddie
@Ctuchik: There has to be something wrong with your pc or your codecs :(

We had about many many downloads and many many ppl who didn´t complain about probs watching in all the forums :(

hope you´ll find a way to finally see it :)

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to the cluster. same reasons drove me (koerperkarl/hib light eld) away from lyonesse and to the cluster. definitely a win for the 8vs8 community.

p.s look out of valgair he's a little horrible dorf and will prob try and have wicky bum sex with you while your not looking ;< - LOL

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Never seen so many RPs in one group - your combined total must be more than half the guilds on cluster :p .
Excellent to see a new mid group out because they haven't had such a good showing recently. Hope to see you out there - good luck!
BTW what set-up are you running?

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
p.s look out of valgair he's a little horrible dorf and will prob try and have wicky bum sex with you while your not looking ;<

waddel?! :<

auroria

Banned
#agramon.rvr is good for certain nights, usuallysundays and mondays afaik, sometimes get some grps to go there

Moneo

Fledgling Freddie
I put all the channels you named in my autojoin list, my nick in IRC is Hexonea or Moneo.

Its very nice that some of you found there way in our public guild channel :)

Hope there will be more 8vs8 grps out there soon...only found zerg and solos today, very few solo grps :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Summer lul is in effect, its been hard to make a pug atm so i've not been out as much.
Our GG runs Monday and Tuesday though so feel free to poke us for a scrap if things get too zergy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom