[VIDEO] Paladin 8vs8 (Europe/Lyo/Alb/Valheru)

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
How is that kind of damage even possible for a paladin? I mean there's one hit with almost 1400 damage without crit if resists are not counted?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Nix said:
How is that kind of damage even possible for a paladin? I mean there's one hit with almost 1400 damage without crit if resists are not counted?

banespike? and prob very low qui

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
and if u follow the log in the video u can see that he hits just like any other 2h pally

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
I watched the vid yday and thought it was nice, would be realy nice if u moved to mid on cluster. there was nice action in agramon yesterday not a single mid grp tho:(

so welcome if u do come:)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Sitting opponents, recently rezzed casters with no shields, sub-50's, people running naked around during christmas ect. :>

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Wow, very nice, I didn't expect too much, but it was very well edited, the fights were long and good, the paladin - especially when bg'ing, less so when being offensive - played very well, as did the rest of the group.

Quite impressive, definently worth the download, and I very much hope that you'll roll a group on mid on the english cluster would be great with some opposition of that caliber.

Like vf says your play seems 'old school' in the sense that the groups are bunch up, and pretty much on top of eachother, a lot like it was on english clusters perhaps a year or a bit more ago, nothing like it is now though, quite different more spread out.
You play really well though, one of the best movies I've seen from an alb pov, or actually, at all... Only complaint was seeing paladin point of view got a bit boring and tedious after 20 minutes, and it would have been nice with a zerg fight or two perhaps.

Really nice vid though, gogo roll mid/cluster!

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
well u can see in the vid he hits a zerker for around 10-15%hps with 2h so :)

good movie to watch, not so much for the fights but for the old skool playstyle, its like a timemachine to 12-18months ago on excal. i think they'll enjoy cluster :m00:

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
Cant compare what i do on a zerker cuz u barely meet any these days :)

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
AngelHeal said:
hmm.. i'd prefer slam pally in group

We use a slam tic in our grp and 2h has 2 openings with snare, good for kiting setup

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Behind and side stuns on 2hand paladin? very easily landed any of them. since your basically never FACING an enemy.

I hope this group rolls up to high rr quite fast and destroy english guilds. so I can read something on on my retirement home xD
who knows maybe their "old school" playstyle is just whats needed to kick your arse. I mean since they cant be ontop of you since you kite they gotta be forcing themself upon you. which should set kiting groups into a hell of a nightmare.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Err did anyone notice that the Mid group Harjis had time to put a CT down...never thought i'd see CT in FG warfare tbh LOL!
(surely theres a billion other spells you could cast in the time it takes to pop a CT that would be more beneficial :p )

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Err did anyone notice that the Mid group Harjis had time to put a CT down...never thought i'd see CT in FG warfare tbh LOL!
(surely theres a billion other spells you could cast in the time it takes to pop a CT that would be more beneficial :p )

no, in certain fights you can be double resssick and its very nice to put up a titan. its situational, yes, but definitely not an unthinkable scenario

Ging

Part of the furniture
swords said:

shush andy your jsut jealous u didnt think of it first! gonna be fotm now

"hold them off for 30 secs till i get the CT up and ML9 it!"

very nice film, enjoyed it alot - felt that your setup was a bit low on dps? hence it was more a case of wear them out :)

acherfotm

Fledgling Freddie
dunno what patch that was from but a couple of patches back you could do insta titans with water breathing potions

Dave J.

Banned
Hope that you guys finish pve on eng. cluster, rvr here might be refreshing :)

Not saying the FGs keep a higher standard or anything, but it's different.

Moneo

Fledgling Freddie
As far as i know "hersir" agron used moc1 for the titan.
you also dont need the full 10 sec to pop a titan, if you are half way through you cant be interrupted anymore.

that fight vs harjis was very shortly before 1.83, so nereid casting was fixed by that time.

But harjis did this nereid bugusing thing a lot till it was fixed :-(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Indeed VF but that situation has never occured here from the rvr i've seen, i believe its a bit too mobile here hence noone realy bothers.
Nice to see something that shocks you after so long i suppose, with this ever changing game.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
omg valheru, hate hate hate valheru
:p

annoying setup, good players (sorc theu pal mercs mini clerics hmm well everyone =) and insane realmranks with loads of RA toys.

video was nice!.

ps_ harjis more hate hate towards harjis - zerging players , rr11-12 support rr11tanks/casters rr12 rm and bd is just fucking pitiful if u got a rr1-5 grp to fight them :)
whine mode off : D

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Give to camelotarchive so I can start seeding.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Really nice movie - enjoyed it a lot - nice music and editing was top notch but not overdone :)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
very nice movie indeed and good playage
but find it quite interesting noone "kites" with casters there, you will get a few views of that on our cluster, welcome! :]

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Was a nice movie indeed :) Hurts a bit seeing banelord tanks getting slammed and not killed though.. Strong bg'ing and nicely played overall :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom