Very sad news (if it's true)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Just heard that Shadowflex's account has had all Alb chars deleted and replaced with a mid called " owned ". If its true..................BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Just so I get this right - is Shadowflex also Jarvio or are they 2 different peeps? before I open me can of muhahahahahaha guffaw guffaw chuckle chuckle I wanna make sure who I am guffawing at....

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Anyway of checking or getting confirmation? maybe if the char was deleted the house would be gone also or duskwave etc..can tell if the chars are removed from the realm?

If it's tru then :worthy: to the person who did it

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
Who is shadowflex?

Ever walked through a field or along the street and stepped in a really greesy dog shit and thought how is it possible that something with 4 legs can produce something so messed up?

Thats shadowflex..

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Will buy that person a drink who banned him. he is/was a twat :twak:

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
is Shadowflex also Jarvio <snip> I wanna make sure who I am guffawing at....

guffaw away with confidence, they are the same person

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I feel deeply sorry for all the Mids on the server..

Sorry for sending him to you :(

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
/rude spamming is one thing
deleting his chars is another

imo a person can do alot of worse things ingame , but none of them can be hard enough to punish him with his chars deleted , even if he can get them back

that's just my oppinion

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Frostor said:
/rude spamming is one thing
deleting his chars is another

imo a person can do alot of worse things ingame , but none of them can be hard enough to punish him with his chars deleted , even if he can get them back

that's just my oppinion

Given most of his characters were ebayed, then equiped with ebayed cash or stuff he stole off people, then i'd say he deserved every single bit of it if it's true.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
im not following what did this guy do? :eek7:

/edit aah it was the guy that claimed all the ML 9 loot..

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Rellik said:
aah it was the guy that claimed all the ML 9 loot..

That's the last bit of a very long list of stuff he's done..

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
as much as I think it's a shitty thing to do you've gotta love karma ;)

Assuming it's not an april fools joke/hoax (the name "owned" must surely be taken?)....

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Vandrakken said:
Ever walked through a field or along the street and stepped in a really greesy dog shit and thought how is it possible that something with 4 legs can produce something so messed up?

Thats shadowflex..

ROFL, (i laughed about 3 minutes, ur teh funeh)

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I'm sorry, I just can't type anything suitably remorseful and empathic here. Yes, like Frostor says, deleting someone's chars is about the worst thing you could ever do to someone (within the limits of the game). However, if you keep on pissing people off time and time again, something like this will happen to you sooner or later...

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest, ingame attitude should never ever warrent the deletion of 4 years of work.

Your all acting like tossers tbh :m00: :(

Shenysh

Banned
Where ever you go karma will come back arround and bite you etc.? xD
*puts on Radiohead - Karma Police and sings this is what you get when you meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess with uuuuuus* xD
Feel kinda sorry for him, cause I know I'd get pretty upset if someone deleted my chars(oh the joy of not sharing pw with anyone except graendel<3).
But if it's true that he quiped his ebayed chars with stolen stuff, he really does deserve it...

Corran

Part of the furniture
I hope that whoever done this had the sense to strip the items before deleting. Just trade them to random people so that even if the characters get restored he wouldnt have anything on them. That would truelly piss him off..

And yes it may be harsh to lose all the work, well apparently it not his work though so guess that dont matter. GoA wont/cant take actions so really it expected that someone else would do so. People should learn by now that people will take revenge to the extreme if you cross them too often, especially in a community like this oO

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Corran said:
And yes it may be harsh to lose all the work, well apparently it not his work though so guess that dont matter. GoA wont/cant take actions so really it expected that someone else would do so. People should learn by now that people will take revenge to the extreme if you cross them too often, especially in a community like this oO

And what a great community this proved to be.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:

looks like someone was doing what GoA said: enforce it ourselves

GOA said:
JCoC violation?

Please bare in mind that even though we take the community at heart and we will enforce our CoC/EulA harshly, no written rules were broken here. By being the battlegroup treasurer this person had "rights" to these items. It is off course "normal" to then lotto these items among the battlegroup members however this is an unwritten rule that will have to be"enforced" by the community and will not be enforced by us.

:

you have been enforced... or is that owned....

still delete chars is not the way forward :(

:m00:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Dafft said:
What is that buzzing noise, could it be a pathetic Chaos Theory member trying to make a point about the quality of the community?

You made your own bed, now lie it in, fool.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
What is that buzzing noise, could it be a pathetic Chaos Theory member trying to make a point about the quality of the community?

I don't see how being rebels of the realm means you've made your own bed - refering to the deletion of 4 years of work.

Care to expand?

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:

Thumbs up for the comeback :fluffle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom