Very important, moderators please don't move or delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trinilim

due to the incompetance and humorlessness and in general "offended" set of people, I'll remove this joke.

Was an april fools joke, sheesh :rolleyes:

O

old.Tzeentch

you should be shot. irl.

shit for brains.

read the first few lines and was like wtf.

A

Arnor

you are, the biggest, dumbest most retarded moron I have EVER met, I REALLY HONESTLY DEEPLY hope that someone that read that and live near you come over and break your fucking nose and rips your balls off. That was SO uncalled for, you have NO idea.

your sick moronic pathetic attempt to be funny failed so horribly, I hope for the sake of all humanity that you are sterile or become sterile before you can produce offspring.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

T

Trinilim

sheesh, was a joke, relax.

Kinda obvious you fell for it though :)

T

Tasans

Pathetic attempt.
Thousands of missiles? Puhlease!

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Trinilim
sheesh, was a joke, relax.

Kinda obvious you fell for it though :)

There are actually a few, VERY few things you dont joke about.
This is IT.

The remains of your social antennas are surely burnt to a crisp a long time ago.

I "fell" for it in the first lines, the rest was just silly.

So yeah, have your little victory and jerk off to with the satisfaction that someone fell for your "joke"

I honestly hope you burn in the special hell reserved for child molesters and bush&saddam

And if I meet you, ill most likely knock you down

M

Moodyard^_^

You are a fucking cunt, sick fucking cunt.

die irl whore

M

Moodyard^_^

Oh, and moderators i beg you, ban this fuckwit

T

Trinilim

Why are all of you so touchy?

I don't see anyone yelling 'ban arnor!' cause he has an avatar with george bush wearing a turban and with a muslim-style beard?

I find that very offensive, but do you see me yelling to ban him?

What about all those cartoons that are posted about the war?

anyone yelling ban the person that wrote them?

Sorry if you got offended, but it's a joke, that's all, nothing more :)

W

witte-

hm no offence but about "war" u don't make fun etc ..

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Trinilim
Why are all of you so touchy?

I don't see anyone yelling 'ban arnor!' cause he has an avatar with george bush wearing a turban and with a muslim-style beard?

I find that very offensive, but do you see me yelling to ban him?

What about all those cartoons that are posted about the war?

anyone yelling ban the person that wrote them?

Sorry if you got offended, but it's a joke, that's all, nothing more :)

WHY we are TOUCHY?
You are fucking priceless. Let me tell you why:
Because ppl are dying in thousands every day because of 2 powerhungry country-leaders. Because of 2 ppl, thousands are dying, MILLIONS will be dead before this war is over and the aftermath is done. THATS why we are touchy you retard.

About my avatar: I use it to reflect my view that bush and bin-laden arent the opposites they want it to seem.

What cartoons about the war? I havent seen any, and if I did and they were repulsive I would yell for banning.

T

Trinilim

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=50998&highlight=french

if you ban me

ban him too

Originally posted by old.Demeter
5P for Karams lobotomy inc

http://winstars.free.fr/english/bush.html

and him

Originally posted by old.krane
Its from Eq boards..but still rox ;)

http://necro.eqclasses.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15306

and him

Originally posted by Jiggs
hehe, found this in logs today also ;)

[10:04] <Alrindel> Iraq has died.
[10:04] <Alrindel> Iraq drops Oil!
[10:04] <Alrindel> [Group] USA: omg uber
[10:04] <Alrindel> USA picks up Oil.
[10:04] <Alrindel> USA has gone linkdead.
[10:04] <hf^> haha :å
[10:04] <[IG]Divinia> :)
[10:04] <Alrindel> [Group] Bulgaria: wtf?
[10:04] <Alrindel> [Group] Spain: omg, last time I'm grouping with them
[10:04] <Alrindel> [Alliance] France: Haha, I told you losers!

and him

Originally posted by lofff
Directly from the Pentagon.

Sinfronio.JPG

and him

and arnor for the avatar

oh but wait.. I'm the only one at fault here.. that's right..

T

Trinilim

Oh and lest we forget

Originally posted by Nemue
We in sweden feels it is our duty to send peacekeeping troops to iraq and try to avoid the war if possible, to ensure that and to also send a message to the rest of the world that we strife for equal rights between males/females we present to you...:

http://www.expressen.se/expressen/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=10&a=20850

(and oh... you will need to understand swedish in order to understand the humor in it ;) )

and him

Originally posted by Apathy
Come on...don't you feel a teeny bit aroused by Saddam? His powerful jawline, the authoritative moustache, the deep olive skin, the twinkling rat-like eyes...

Can you seriously prefer to be in bed and look up to see, twisted in sexual ecstacy, the face of...Tony Blair? That massive mouth gaping above you? Talk about a weapon of mass turn-off!

Bush is no better. There's a man who wouldn't know what hole to shove it in without at least ten advisers with ulterior motives. "Yes sir, the nostril. There may be oil in there."

Make love not war, it is said. But given the options...no wonder so few people want to make love. Urgh.

a.

and him

Originally posted by old.psychic
"If you're happy and you know it"

If you cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq.
If the markets are a drama, bomb Iraq.
If the terrorists are frisky,
Pakistan is looking shifty,
North Korea is too risky,
Bomb Iraq.

If we have no allies with us, bomb Iraq.
If we think someone has dissed us, bomb Iraq.
So to hell with the inspections,
Let's look tough for the elections,
Close your mind and take directions,
Bomb Iraq.

It's "pre-emptive non-aggression", bomb Iraq.
Let's prevent this mass destruction, bomb Iraq.
They've got weapons we can't see,
And that's good enough for me
'Cos it's all the proof I need
Bomb Iraq.

If you never were elected, bomb Iraq.
If your mood is quite dejected, bomb Iraq.
If you think Saddam's gone mad,
With the weapons that he had,
(And he tried to kill your dad),
Bomb Iraq.

If your corporate fraud is growin', bomb Iraq.
If your ties to it are showin', bomb Iraq.
If your politics are sleazy,
And hiding that ain't easy,
And your manhood's getting queasy,
Bomb Iraq.

Fall in line and follow orders, bomb Iraq.
For our might knows not our borders, bomb Iraq.
Disagree? We'll call it treason,
Let's make war not love this season,
Even if we have no reason,
Bomb Iraq.

http://cagle.slate.msn.com/mondo/MondoIsrael.asp

and him

and him

Originally posted by woodmansee
NUKE EM NOW!

and him

Originally posted by lofff
airline_procedures.jpg

and him

Originally posted by domin8or
Colin Powell & George W. Bush - Time to Bomb Saddam

and him

Originally posted by ab_fluid
saddam is my daddy :/

and him

Originally posted by i-scream
K, give us a break and don't take this too serious right ? :)
(I changed it to a normal readable txt again)

Your friend USA leaves the game
Your friend USA enters the game
You pick up the loot
[Group] USA: Hey, why is all the loot going to you ?
You say: dunno, Iraq must love me
[Group] Spain: are u cheating m8 ?
You say: No I'm not, but I'm sure USA is
[Group] USA: And what's you problem m8 ? If I decide to pull, I pull
[Group] Spain: I agree, if USA decides to pull, let him pull
You say: k, but don't count me in to rez u m8
[Group] USA: I hate losers like you, you never decide anything. Just w8ing all the time
[Guild] UK: Hi Guild
[Guild] Spain: hi UK
[Guild] USA: lo m8
[Guild] You say: Oh no, another loser in the game
[Guild] USA: You'd better disband m8. Why did you join our guild anyway
You say: You invited me guys, remember ?
[Guild] Spain: u'd better join Iraq's guild m8
[Guild] You say: I'm thinking of that possibility m8, it's just that my friend France is in our guild too and I don't want to leave him all alone
[Guild] USA: must say that Germany is a pain in the @$$ also
Your friend Germany enters the game
[Guild] You say: don't even know why you camp this spot near the Iraq's
[Guild] Spain: Iraq's give the best exp man. Koreas and Afghans are purple and kill us anyway
[Guild] USA: sigh, you'll never understand this game
[Guild] Germany: nice, a little chat going on ?
[Guild] USA: shut up Germany, we didn't ask your opinion
Your friend France enters the game
[Guild] France: bonjour mes amis
[Guild] Spain: oh no, the fiesta is complete now, let's move on our own USA, together with UK
[Guild] You say: remember, don't count on me for a rezz, I'll be weapon crafting for a while
[Guild] USA: k, cu m8
[Guild] France: Can I join u USA
[Guild] USA: sure m8, we're doing Iraq's
[Guild] France: why Iraq's ? Let's do Afghans, just for fun
[Guild] Spain: Afghans are camped already, I agree on Iraq's
[Guild] USA: yeah, we're doing Iraq's. Besides I need to kill the named one for my epic
[Guild] UK: I've heard they drop some secret weapons and oil too
[Guild] USA: Sure, I told u that. Well, I'm not sure, but that's what I heard from a teamm8
[Guild] UK: well, even if they don't drop these weapons, we can still kill them for exp
[Guild] Spain: yeah, I just respecced. I'd like to see the damage I make now
etc...

and him

Originally posted by brommix
Ireland attacks.
Resolution.
Saddam Hussein was sitting in his office wondering whom to invade next when his telephone rang. "Hallo, Mr. Hussein!", a heavily accented voice said. "This is Paddy down at the Harp Pub in County Sligo, Ireland. I am ringing to inform you that we are officially declaring war on you!"
"Well, Paddy," Saddam replied, "This is indeed important news! How big is your army?"

"Right now," said Paddy, after a moment's calculation, "there is myself, my cousin Sean, my next door neighbor Seamus, and the entire dart team from the pub. That makes eight!"
Saddam paused. "I must tell you, Paddy, that I have one million men in my army waiting to move on my command."
"Begorra!", said Paddy. "I'll have to ring you back!"
Sure enough, the next day, Paddy called again. "Mr. Hussein, the war is still on! We have managed to acquire some infantry equipment!"
"And what equipment would that be, Paddy?" Saddam asked.
"Well, we have two combines, a bulldozer, and Murphy's farm tractor."
Saddam sighed. "I must tell you, Paddy, that I have 16,000 tanks and 14,000 armored personnel carriers. Also, I've increased my army to 1-1/2 million since we last spoke."
"Saints preserve us!" said Paddy. "I'll have to get back to you."
Sure enough, Paddy rang again the next day. "Mr. Hussein, the war is still on! We have managed to get ourselves airborne! We've modified Harrigan's ultra-light with a couple of shotguns in the cockpit, and four boys from the Shamrock Pub have joined us as well!"
Saddam was silent for a minute and then cleared his throat. "I must tell you, Paddy, that I have 1,000 bombers and 2,000 fighter planes. My military complex is surrounded by laser-guided, surface-to-air missile sites. And since we last spoke, I've increased my army to TWO MILLION!"
"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!", said Paddy, "I'll have to ring you back."
Sure enough, Paddy called again the next day. "Top o' the mornin', Mr. Hussein! I am sorry to tell you that we have had to call off the war."
"I'm sorry to hear that," said Saddam. "Why the sudden change of heart?"
"Well," said Paddy, "we've all had a long chat over a bunch of pints, and decided there's no fookin way we can feed two million prisoners."

and him

T

Tasans

someone should had replied : omfgpnwedkthxbye to see who would be laughing then :rolleyes:
But anyway it was an idiotic attempt and i laughed because of that, not for what he wrote.
PS i saved it so i can blackmail you har har

K

Karlo

War = A stupid loss of life to fuel both bush and saddams lust for violence within an iggnorent capatilist framework.

War does not = Funny.

Please stop with senseless 'humour', how would you feel if you were an innocennt iraq citizen whos just lost a child through mindless bombing and american glorifacation?

Think about it.

B

benedictine

Originally posted by Karlo
War = A stupid loss of life to fuel both bush and saddams lust for violence within an iggnorent capatilist framework.

War does not = Funny.

Please stop with senseless 'humour', how would you feel if you were an innocennt iraq citizen whos just lost a child through mindless bombing and american glorifacation?

Think about it.

Go hug a tree

Z

zlair

damn it, i missed it...

i got a sense of humour, plz retype it :)

ppl should not be able to edit their post, hence i wanted to read what this is about :(

from the reponces i recon it was about iraq and prolly nuking the mofos ? if so, i totally agree ;)

K

kaod

Getting a bit sick of all this anti-war stuff now tbh:

Didn't see the original "joke" - Not really bothered about it either, people joke about all kinds of shit, doesn't mean that war is a nice thing when we get back to reality.
Soldiers joke about war, paramedics joke about the sick elements of their job, fine we aren't soldiers of paramedics however the principal of the matter still remains.

Originally posted by Arnor2
ecause ppl are dying in thousands every day because of 2 powerhungry country-leaders. Because of 2 ppl, thousands are dying, [/B]

2 Leaders? Bit of an oversight there - there are many more countries in the coallition.
1000's dying every day? Show me some proof of this "fact" before you spout it please.

What is pretty much THE fact, is that many, many people die every day, every week, month, year due to saddam.
And the do-gooders including the "muslim brothers" don't want to do a damn thing about it. Shame on you all.
Better late than never.

MILLIONS will be dead before this war is over and the aftermath is done. THATS why we are touchy you retard.[/B]

Please expand on the aftermath.
Millions won't be dead before the war is over. Look at the numbers at the moment, typical sensationalisation to attempt to prove a very weak point of view.
i
About my avatar: I use it to reflect my view that bush and bin-laden arent the opposites they want it to seem.[/B]

Your opinion, which of course you are entitled to. Not shared by many sane people though.

What cartoons about the war? I havent seen any, and if I did and they were repulsive I would yell for banning. [/B]

You've just won a position as one of Saddams henchman in his secret police.
He won't care if you don't like hurting people, it's you or them.
Freedom of speech not on the anti-war agenda all of sudden?

If more people were TRULY anti-war, and were ACTUALLY in the majority, more would have turned out for the marches - they didn't.
War is awful,horrible, but in relation to this situation, so are the alternatives - most people who live in the real world can see this.
Whether or not the US led coallition is going after oil or not (typical conspiracy theory that people jump on when they have no other argument) the idea of liberation, whether 1, 12, or 30 years too late seems like a great idea to me and many other people.

F

flue

ok i dont agree with ppl taking the piss when ppl from my country are gettin ganked in a war ..and i have family in iraq

but i will say this in tinillums favour ..are you listen are you all sitting comfy ?

ok its this STFU this is the western world were he has the right to free speech if you dont agree with that then your pretty much a hypocric yourself and he is right everyone and i mean fucking everyone from papars .comedians tv programes ect ect takes the piss so get off your high horse and leave him be you fucking hypocrits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread