Very disturbing thing I saw

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
No communism is quite seperate, calling everyone who doesn't believe in Imperialism a communist is quite an ignorant comment.

using communism as a negative word is even more ignorant. stalinism mayhaps.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
You are right that it was done in a lot quicker fashion than the killings of the natives during the settlement of America, I am not going to argue against that, and it was also clearly more organised and cruel, no doubt, so you are absolutly right they was killed in a method never seen before, but the numbers part fall sort of flat, as even if over 1.000 years, more people killed is more people killed.

Also, if you read the numbers, you'll notice that Jews only counted half the people killed in the holocaust, they was indeed the most suffering population group, but the rest of the dead counts for something too...

Yeh that's a fair point.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
No communism is quite seperate, calling everyone who doesn't believe in Imperialism a communist is quite an ignorant comment.

It was meant to be sarcasm.

I know exactly what Communism entails, except noone has every reverted to pure communism. Its always been to some warped doctrine of it(Maoism, Stalinism etc)

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
It was meant to be sarcasm.

I know exactly what Communism entails, except noone has every reverted to pure communism. Its always been to some warped doctrine of it(Maoism, Stalinism etc)

I really doubt you do tbh, ever read any books by Marx? You come off as sounding really ignorant when you post, basically all your posts when you're not trying to be funny with your polls are just xenophobic typical BNP style rubbish.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I really doubt you do tbh, ever read any books by Marx? You come off as sounding really ignorant when you post, basically all your posts when you're not trying to be funny with your polls are just xenophobic typical BNP style rubbish.

Read bits of Marx, read mein Keimph and a bit of the Quoran too.

So reading about other cultures makes me sound ignorant?

So what if I sound like a member of the BNP, I went to a racially agressive school and got the shit beat out of me by Muslim kids. Does that make me bitter? Yes. Racist? No.

When you hear about a kid who DIED, yes died, because a gang of 20 muslim kids beat him with wood all because he dared hang around with white lads. Oh, I forgot to mention, he was mixed race lad. Is that right? No. Was it hushed over because it was the muslims lot doing the killing? Yes. If it was a white gang beating up a muslim, it would be everywhere.

Going to school with neanderthalls who think its right to bomb innocent cilvillians, yes thats good. Oh yes, going to school with people that actually did that sort of thing on that sad day on 7/7. Thats better I suppose?

This is why ive read thier holy book to ssee what it says about "glory and honour" killing all those people and it says very little regarding it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom