Vengeance under new management.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Gl with that responsibility robot, im sure youll pull through :)

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
you are only as good as the weakest link in the chain !

in other words, i agree with the other peeps - give vng up and start fresh.

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see some very positive reactions here :)
Good to see that you have the motivation to at least try and get it working!

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
nonsense i may be a vw walker but imo the truly gr8 guilds that people look bak on are the ones that have made it tru the hardships and the doubts.VGN was built from the ground up to wat it is today and i think it would be a shame to let it die without a fight.btw wen i started the game first i seen a vengence char i dont remember the name but id neva seen a cooler looking char all sorts of exentrick armor etc<gave me 20 gold> i beleive that u should let all the rembers of VGN decide the ones that have run that have stuck by it and made it the guild it is today because there is a reason it says no.1 guild = VGN

valewalker=WOLF in sheeps clothing :flame: :eek: :flame: ne way best of luck m8

Uppercut

Fledgling Freddie
Robot said:
If you are interested in joining there are some requirements, these are:
You have to be a nice person to get along with.

Is Aeicaan still in VGN? Nice person... haha. Hi Retro and GL with rebuilding.

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
Given up yet? :)

Can you let it go maybe?
You wanna see him fail that bad? Whats up Aloca, you almost seem eager to see Robot fail.
You seem very negative about this idea....perhaps you got some unrevealed hate versus Robot or Vengeance?

Give the guy a break and stop being mister-negativepants here pls. :mad:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Angara said:
Can you let it go maybe?
You wanna see him fail that bad? Whats up Aloca, you almost seem eager to see Robot fail.
You seem very negative about this idea....perhaps you got some unrevealed hate versus Robot or Vengeance?

Give the guy a break and stop being mister-negativepants here pls. :mad:

I got invite and pm guild members were the first to try and have a go at me over it...actually ...other than aphios teh thief ..they were the only ones to be ***** over it

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
I got invite and pm guild members were the first to try and have a go at me over it...actually ...other than aphios teh thief ..they were the only ones to be ***** over it

Excuse me? Perhaps its me, but i have no clue what you are talking about....

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Aah, Ronso you joined VGN?
And PM members started to QQ about that?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Angara said:
Aah, Ronso you joined VGN?
And PM members started to QQ about that?

he shoots he scores :p

I can understand bitching about inviting low realm ranks etc cause my warlok toon is far from eleet as he was rerolled and is just back a few weeks or something but tbh I have a feeling any future members would get the same treatment ..

I could have taken it up wrong but tbh I doubt it ...what guilds are left in hib atm that still have a presence in emain other than LA atm ? ...kinda need a new vengeance I think but its only my opinion ..

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
That was me :)
#1 This will lead to ruin a guild name everyone respected.
#2 99% of all people that join is people that wannabe leet.
#3 #2 leads to #1 goes faster.

Just feels like someone trying to snatch some glory of a guild name to themself tho they doesnt deserv it.
But go ahead not going to bother anymore, the name vgn start of from scratch in my view of good guild, they now as respected as any other random started noob guild. Tho i doubt you care.

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
That was me :)
#1 This will lead to ruin a guild name everyone respected.
#2 99% of all people that join is people that wannabe leet.
#3 #2 leads to #1 goes faster.

Just feels like someone trying to snatch some glory of a guild name to themself tho they doesnt deserv it.
But go ahead not going to bother anymore, the name vgn start of from scratch in my view of good guild, they now as respected as any other random started noob guild. Tho i doubt you care.

1. You seem to be trying your best to ruin it on FH, thnx for that!
2. Wasnt that the case allready before any of the core left?
3. lol, whatever....like Robot didnt work for that.

Aloca, buy yourself a box of clue's and see if there is on who fits in your little thick head.
Drop the subject, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
first of all , I wish good luck to VGN. 2nd of all stfu Aloca u dont know shit about running a guild it seems , not all runs away from a guild when its down , some do, like u etc.

3rd there are many guilds that rvr in emain amongst hib atm.

But Hib will die in NF if ppl dont start to work together :) And there I think CF again will show how strong they are to combine the guilds in the war against midgard and Outlaw

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Hestethun said:
to combine the guilds in the war against midgard and Outlaw
First of all I want to wish Robot the best of luck and all the persistence in the world to rebuild VGN.
Second I think Heste is giving Outlaw a bit too much credit here, imo Zoy should get some of the credit as well. :)

Danita

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Robot is one of nicest guys i met in daoc and peeps cud do a whole lot worse than join him and help him make a fun guild again.

Cynics should stfu imo and butt out.

GL robot ya weegie :D

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Just poking my nose in, but Aloca's attitude seems very strange to me. And you are supposed to be a GM? :eek7:

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Just poking my nose in, but Aloca's attitude seems very strange to me. And you are supposed to be a GM? :eek7:

Dunno, dont care really either.
I am glad to see most just wish Robot the best of luck ;)

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
Best of luck to you Robot.
It would be sad to see such an old and respected guild fall apart so i hope you keep it alive :)

Umilard

Loyal Freddie
Imo, it's very possible to rebuild a guild after a bunch of keymembers drop, biggest problem is usually that you invite too much players. If you just keep on being picky and make sure people get to know the new recruits before recruiting more..

Also, as an RvRguild, you usually have to turn down a few nice players if you have (as an example) an overflow of casters, otherwise the new recruits will probably be better of in another guild. Wouldn't really be fair to invite players if they have a hard times getting guildgroups ;)

Anyways, best of luck to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom