Vengeance under new management.

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
There has been alot of changes in Vengeance over the past 4 months or so, and many have had to leave due to in game or realm life problems. As alot of you will know Don and Angara who were GM's of the guild for sometime have left the game recently to pursue more rl stuff.

As of yesterday i have taken full control of Vengeance and i am left with the mighty task of trying to build something out of the ashes of a once great and highly respected guild. It will take me a valiant effort to get things going again, but i am willing to put the effort in and try.

Since these chain of events i am looking for individuals who are interested and willing to help join me on this quest and become part of the new Vengeance i am looking to create, one thats helpful to the realm, active in rvr and a fun guild to be in.

If you are interested in joining there are some requirements, these are:
You have to be active.
A nice person to get along with.
Have most of your toa equipment level'd and a sc ready.
Have the following ml's
Hero's/wardens - ml8+
Blademasters -ml1+
casters - ml1+
Bards - ml1+
druids - ml1+(preferably ml5+)

If you meet this and are interested in joining then post on the rectruitment forums http://vgn.no-ip.org/vengeance/ , and i will reply to every post or pm u in game.

Thank you for your time.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Why not let Vengeance die and start a new fresh guild?
Noobs join and ruin the reputation of vgn as a good and competive rvr guild.
We did it with IG for example, i have 5-7 members from old IG in PM now, but as we started new and people rolled new chars we felt like we didnt want to reform IG and maybe ruin a old and good reputation.
Just face it guild as everyone know it is DEAD :fluffle:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
We did it with IG for example, i have 5-7 members from old IG in PM now, but as we started new and people rolled new chars we felt like we didnt want to reform IG and maybe ruin a old and good reputation.

harsh but true

too few new people enter the rvr scene and pulling people from established guilds won't work :x

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
The people that will join now is wannabe leet players. all good already have a guild

Miss

Fledgling Freddie
don't let these reply's change your mind about trying to rebuild the guild,
all guilds have their ups and downs and it takes true dedication to see the problems through, but its all worth it in the end.
i wish you the best of luck on your attempt to reform VGN as a competative RvR guild, its sad to see guilds as old as this one die just because of the lack of interest/dedication.

P.S. you can have Hestethun to help you out :p

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, its true the guild will never become the guild it once was, everyone knows that. I just don't want to see a guild like VGN go down without a fight, and ill try make a guild again of it.

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks alot for that miss, needed someone to say that hehe.

And im sure Heste would lub to help out ;)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Miss said:
don't let these reply's change your mind about trying to rebuild the guild,
all guilds have their ups and downs and it takes true dedication to see the problems through, but its all worth it in the end.
i wish you the best of luck on your attempt to reform VGN as a competative RvR guild, its sad to see guilds as old as this one die just because of the lack of interest/dedication.

P.S. you can have Hestethun to help you out :p

Yes up and down is normal but this is a gone.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
tbh aloca nothing is gone, depends how u do stuff after ur so called dead :) look at LA , we are pretty much up after many ups and downs :) and fyi its what u make it too. If u want a small guild or huge guild :)

Would be fun helping u Robot =) new challenge etc =) but my heart is in LA and I have to stick out with Miss :< but pm me anyday :) if u need =)

Aseli

Fledgling Freddie
Make it an all Scottish guild and I will join. We would pwn in a Braveheart kind of a way.

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, would be fun like that kryin ;) but would be hard for us to fill a grp :D

Thx for support Grey + elcain.

Adari

Part of the furniture
I dont think it'll work. What was once a guild with a great reputation should remain so, in my opinion. Let it die like that. I remember that when I first came hib I heard everyone talking about "old LA" and "brehon brigade LA", do you want the same to happen to VGN?

Good luck either way.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
LA hit a low and came back, dont know what the situation atm is though, dont see why vengeance cant make a come back too.

GL Robot :)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, an old leet guild requesting members; the final nail in the coffin usually.

legar

Loyal Freddie
aye gotta agree with raven

LA is back.. and i seen em in emain at work and they are strong for sure.

go VNG and get your act together. nothing stopping ya imo..

just dont take those find pl newbs imo..

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Good luck in rebuilding.
Hope no CBH ppl leave to join u though. Mind u half of hibernia have been in CBH at one time or another and left to be l33t.

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
I joined an old guild being rebuilt - the guys in it are not trying to get past glories back up and running just starting afresh with an old name - it works as long as you realise that in all but name the guild is new - gl :)

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
Gl with this robot m8 :D

if you ever need any backup bards, for rvr grps give me a shout :)

ALways up for helping the fellow haggis humpers :p

Naw seriously well done in taking the mantle m8, its a big challenge but I hope it works out for you.

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
I have never had a very good feeling about too "professional" and "elitist" guilds and playstyle. But I must admit Vengenge was a a guild of respectable people, extremely skilled players and, overall, a piece of Hibernian History of this server.

Past can never be brought back, but a very sincere good luck to Robot.

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck robot, thank your for accepting the challange which many of us didnt. (for variours reasons)

I ll try to log on and support you whenever i have the time for daoc.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Good luck Robot! In bringing VGN back to its former glory :)
Hope you find the right people for your task!

Zorah

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck

I wish u the best of luck Robot m8. Hope u have sucess :drink:

didyoufeelpac

Fledgling Freddie
i dont wish you gl cause i know you dont need luck you know what you doing . hope to see soon a vgn group running together and kick some :kissit:

hug you robot :)

Wuntvor

Fledgling Freddie
It's never easy to get a guild back on its feet after things take a turn for the worse.

I wish you the best of luck mate :)

/respect

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:

PM is like......already ruined tho ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom