Vengeance under new management.

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
just fyi, tho we got 100+ members, we got same active in rvr as LA :p (or maybe less)

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
tbh the main proble with restarting is that if someone says its dead and its not makeing alot of rps.. peeps will see it as a dead RvR guild.. might be best to start of with a set group of players to rake in some rps every week.. and then start to invite more into the guild.. cos the simple fact is no one wants to join an RvR guild thats not makeing any rps at that time, unless they want the name over thier heads...

The other main problem atm is that hib or maybe daoc in general is loseing people, well at least people who know what they are doin. I am sure u dont want to fill VGN with people who have been power lvl'd and dont know the pb button from thier single target nuke.

Above all u need to descide what u want from "new" vgn, if u want it to be like "old" vgn, or if u want to slightly transform it...

Shug m8 i wish u loads of luck with this... gonna be hard.. but with the right leadership and right group of people it could be done, its been done in many other guilds....

Aloca give him a break imho, he is trying to rebuild a guild... if PM dies tomorow due to people leaving would u just abandon it? If u would well i am sorry to say i feel sorry for u, if its something u like and, love u should be willing to fight for it and, keep it alive... just my 2 cents however... everyones different ofc

Kamosh

Fledgling Freddie
Event said:
Robot is one of nicest guys i met in daoc and peeps cud do a whole lot worse than join him and help him make a fun guild again.

GL robot ya weegie :D

:clap:

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
just so ya know make sure you make guild as soon as u delete VGN because hib has hit its guild max :mad: :flame:

Sheph

Fledgling Freddie
Miss said:
don't let these reply's change your mind about trying to rebuild the guild,
all guilds have their ups and downs and it takes true dedication to see the problems through, but its all worth it in the end.
i wish you the best of luck on your attempt to reform VGN as a competative RvR guild, its sad to see guilds as old as this one die just because of the lack of interest/dedication.

P.S. you can have Hestethun to help you out :p

true dat! and hi Miss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom