Politics Vaz

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Muslims..probably the most racist peoples on the planet...core message of their religion is that non muslims are 4th class citizens.
Thats the EXACT description of racism.

Since Muslim or non-Muslim aren't terms defined by race then that CAN'T be true.

Although to be fair anti-semitism is rife among imams from certain sects and that CAN be classed as racism.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
There is s fine line between not liking a group because of their culture and thinking they are lower on the evolutionary tree , many people are racist against jews but I think few theses days would cite the reason because they are lesser people.
It's mainly jealousy at their success and a backlash against their insular tendencies.

The 'race' argument needs to be put to bed...there is no such thing, but we all know what it means.

Muslims are a cult, one that absorbs many types of people who then become an identifiable group that are regarded as a hive mind.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
anti-semitism is rife among imams from certain sects and that CAN be classed as racism.
Disagree. As much as the Israel lobby would love it to be otherwise Jews, muslims and catholics alike are defined by their flavour of sky fairy.

Although I will admit Judaism is probably bringing about poorer genetic variation due to it's inherent isolationist bigotry they ain't a separate 'race'...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Disagree. As much as the Israel lobby would love it to be otherwise Jews, muslims and catholics alike are defined by their flavour of sky fairy.

Although I will admit Judaism is probably bringing about poorer genetic variation due to it's inherent isolationist bigotry they ain't a separate 'race'...
Pretty sure it can count as a race in law as well as a religion.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He has now resigned from The department of telling people what to do.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
erm...I don't even.

Much as I hate to say it; he's not actually wrong on this one. Visit South Africa and ask a Zulu what they think of Xhosa and you'll get a universally negative response, and its hardly isolated. In reference to the Japanese, yes, its fairly true (maybe better than it was but Japan is a remarkably homogeneous nation and that's by intent), and the Chinese have a particularly bad attitude towards blacks. None of this excuses white racism, but people do tend to have this remarkably blinkered attitude about racism and tend to assume racist attitudes towards whites are due to the behaviour of whites in the first place, when in fact they were always there.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Much as I hate to say it; he's not actually wrong on this one. Visit South Africa and ask a Zulu what they think of Xhosa and you'll get a universally negative response, and its hardly isolated. In reference to the Japanese, yes, its fairly true (maybe better than it was but Japan is a remarkably homogeneous nation and that's by intent), and the Chinese have a particularly bad attitude towards blacks. None of this excuses white racism, but people do tend to have this remarkably blinkered attitude about racism and tend to assume racist attitudes towards whites are due to the behaviour of whites in the first place, when in fact they were always there.

I think I've said this to you before, agreeing with Job is a bit like saying to the Nazis 'Yeah, fair point about the Jews, it's accurate, however...'

Slippery slope, @Job only posts stuff like this to justify his own racist opinions, rather than having an open and educated conversation about it.

I mean, I'd love to discuss the stereotypes and behaviour of ethnic minorities, but if that makes me in anyway agreeing with Job then I'll avoid it.

DaGaffer

I think I've said this to you before, agreeing with Job is a bit like saying to the Nazis 'Yeah, fair point about the Jews, it's accurate, however...'

Slippery slope, @Job only posts stuff like this to justify his own racist opinions, rather than having an open and educated conversation about it.

I mean, I'd love to discuss the stereotypes and behaviour of ethnic minorities, but if that makes me in anyway agreeing with Job then I'll avoid it.

Yes, but in the context of a discussion about Keith Vaz ethnic racism is kind of relevant. The man is a rabble-rouser who plays the race card shamelessly that would make him flat out unelectable if he was white, and so what does that say about his constituents?

Gwadien

Yes, but in the context of a discussion about Keith Vaz ethnic racism is kind of relevant. The man is a rabble-rouser who plays the race card shamelessly that would make him flat out unelectable if he was white, and so what does that say about his constituents?

I agree, but I don't think I agree with that reflecting on his constituents, as I mentioned before, Leicester has a cult of Vaz, if you elect anyone but Labour, everyone will be deported etc, it's not necessarily the Asian communities knowingly saying 'Oh, Vaz will help us against the whites' it's more 'My parents voted for Vaz, so should I.'

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Pretty sure it can count as a race in law as well as a religion.
Probably strongly lobbied for because it makes it harder to criticise the religion without opening yourself up to accusations of racism.

But it doesn't make it true.

Job

Just read the wiki on his political career, not exactly peppered with controversy...more like cluster bombed...someone was protecting him without a doubt, the guy was flaunting his power to evade justice.

Keith Vaz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just argue the case as it actually is, rather than how bigots would present it.

Gwadien

Just argue the case as it actually is, rather than how bigots would present it.

Yeah, but its a bit like...

'Isn't it a bit odd that Jews seem to dominate the top tiers of business?' Says Gwadien

'Okay, kill them all' Says Hitler

Okay, Gwadien, Hitler, you're equally cunts.

I'd sooner not engage in those debates tbh. :p

ECA

I am a FH squatter
It's almost like the whips have dirt on all their mps and for whatever reasons one of them decided it was time for Vaz to go.

dysfunction

FH is my second home

I'm sorry but Zulu vs Xhosa has absolutely nothing to do with racism!
It's due to hundreds of years of waging war between two clans.
It it was racism they would also hate the Sotho peole but they don't.

It's like the Scots or Irish hating the English for invading their territory.

DaGaffer

I'm sorry but Zulu vs Xhosa has absolutely nothing to do with racism!
It's due to hundreds of years of waging war between two clans.

It's like the Scots or Irish hating the English for invading their territory.

It is entirely to do with racism. Especially from the direction of the Zulu.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The point I should have made is that skin colour does not cause racism and brown people are no more likely to be racist than black or white people. It's people who cause racism, not skin.

Job

I said the darker your skin the more likely you are to be racist, the statistics will prove that, once someone has the balls to correlate it.
That of course doesn't mean all black people are racist, I mean only an idiot would draw that conclusion..right?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
the statistics will prove that, once someone has the balls to correlate it.
If you ever have the balls to provide them from a reputable source then we can talk :)

Job

Yeah, but its a bit like...

'Isn't it a bit odd that Jews seem to dominate the top tiers of business?' Says Gwadien

'Okay, kill them all' Says Hitler

Okay, Gwadien, Hitler, you're equally cunts.

I'd sooner not engage in those debates tbh. :p
Yeah just leave it to me so you can all feel better about yourselves by joining in the group highground, thats 90% of the reason we ended up with Ukip.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
He first has to clean all the shit from them, having pulled them from his arse.

Gwadien

Yeah just leave it to me so you can all feel better about yourselves by joining in the group highground, thats 90% of the reason we ended up with Ukip.

No.

We ended up with UKIP, because of capitalism. (No, really.)

Every time there's a bust in the economy, extreme politics come up, usually led by people who aren't already in the establishment.

This time we got a guy called Nigel Farage, a former banker telling everyone that immigrants and the EU are bad, and so are big businesses! However, when was the last time you saw UKIP comment on anything business related?

He bloated on because it allowed the Government to deflect attention from theirselves to other groups of people, such as immigrants, and the EU.

The Tories didn't really respond to the EU referendum because they actually do not give a shit about the EU, nor did David Cameron - he clearly stated that it was going to be his last term, indicating that he had enough, and would happily fall on his sword at any moment.

Also, to back this up, you only need to look at the Tory leadership contest, Theresa May vs Unknown person, Unknown person backs out relatively quickly; the contest was pre-determined, the Tories were expecting a Brexit result, so they didn't actually give a shit.

UKIP came around because people are stupid.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yet, in reality very few actually people support UKIP...yes they did better than expected in the elections but they won very little and actually, for a lot of people they put people off voting leave. I fully expect them to slide away into oblivion now.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yet, in reality very few actually people support UKIP...yes they did better than expected in the elections but they won very little and actually, for a lot of people they put people off voting leave. I fully expect them to slide away into oblivion now.

While I agree they are going to disappear I can't help but say u w0t m8.
They got 4.4 mill votes last european elections ( most of any party ) and 3.8mill votes in the general.

If we had PR they would be the third biggest party, and have beaten the SNP and lib dems combined.

Job

30% of the vote and those people are not going anywhere, and you can guarantee every single one of them voted Brexit.
UKIP changed Europe for ever, a one man band...utterly unbelievable tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom