Gay
Sex addict.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Along with being brown, eh?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
He also asked if they'd got any coke, and if not he could get some.

Yeah.... Family Values Vaz is gonna get vajazzled.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
He sounds well qualified for a politician. Double standards, perv etc. ;)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its becoming clear he was allready under investigation for underage prostitutes, the story was unearthed by the Sun last year, but no one was named and rumours are it was him.

Lets see if theres any truth in it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Have you decided that because he likes to have sex with men he must also like sex with kids...are they the same thing, @Job?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Other than possibly lying to his family, I'm not sure what he's done wrong.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Other than possibly lying to his family, I'm not sure what he's done wrong.

He's sinned. He will burn in hell forever. Quite a penalty for sticking his penis up a man's bum.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
As an anti-Vaz person who lives in his constituency, I feel sorry for the guy, sure he's a wanker and he's a massive racist (to a majority) but it's clear that the backward views of the Indian culture denies him the right for him to come out and not lose significant support. (His own views, and the electorate views)

Although if he resigns I won't miss the cult of Vaz in Leicester (There's 4-5 major buildings across Leicester named after him)

Job

Seriously everyones falling over themselves to play the tolerance game after years of conditioning by the thought police, the guy is a high ranking politician and is leading a double life of male prostitutes and offering to buy them cocaine.
He is ripe for blackmail and should and WILL be shown the door within a week.
Holy fuck, if he was white British they would have fucked that greasy shyster off years ago.
Baroness Warsi next please.

Job

Have you decided that because he likes to have sex with men he must also like sex with kids...are they the same thing, @Job?
No I didnt decide anything, just reporting rumours appearing in many right wing sights.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No I didnt decide anything, just reporting rumours appearing in many right wing sights.
Again, links please @Job.

You're doing this more and more because you're, rightfully, ashamed of your sources.

I happen to think he should go, but not because he's gay/bi. But at least I'm not undermining my own arguments by calling him a Paedo based on the rumours of racist arseholes I'm too ashamed to properly quote.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
in fairness Scouse he said it was a rumour.

I don't think anyone on here hates him because he may or may not like to get bummed or do the bumming. People hate the fact that these politicians live double standards. The ol' don't do as I do, do what I say routine. It's old and tired. Next it will be the impromptu news conference with the family standing by him and telling us all it was a one off mistake.

There is no honesty or integrity in politics. People who seek power are generally the very people who should not get it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Vaz is guilty of far worse to be honest, how about running his campaign on the basis of purely helping out the Asian community in Leicester, hence the racist comment - Vaz to answer 'racist' claim

It's not a good thing that were trying to string up politicians because of stuff like this compared to the seemingly more trivial things that he's done, its just a pathetic 19th century omg scandal approach to everything to people in public office when people have done far worse in the public sphere but because its deemed a political move its somehow acceptable.

I mean, if your boss was caught with his pants down with a prostitute vs him, I dunno, somehow jeopardising your safety, I know which one will create the most attention but which SHOULD create the most attention?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nope. Being fair is showing your sources when you spread accusations of paedophilia, especially gossipy rumours.

The guy is a cunt, that much is obvious. But a child-rapist?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
It's not a good thing that were trying to string up politicians because of stuff like this compared to the seemingly more trivial things that he's done, its just a pathetic 19th century omg scandal approach to everything to people in public office when people have done far worse in the public sphere but because its deemed a political move its somehow acceptable.

If they were honest and open about the debauchery no one would give a shit. It's the preaching and facade of being something different I personally hate. I absolutely agree we should all be past that whole omg scandal ethos. It is rather pathetic. However, these politicians set themselves up. Running on a ticket of <insert religion>/family values to appeal to voters.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If they were honest and open about the debauchery no one would give a shit. It's the preaching and facade of being something different I personally hate. I absolutely agree we should all be past that whole omg scandal ethos. It is rather pathetic. However, these politicians set themselves up. Running on a ticket of <insert religion>/family values to appeal to voters.

Keith Vaz would never get elected in a million years if he was honest about his sexuality. His constituents are about as small "c" conservative as you can get. The irony is that if you look at his background he has zero in common with the people who vote for him other than his skintone, but that's OK, because that can't be racist, the chart says so:
dermablend-foundation-color-chart_258124.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not the only horrible little racist in the Labour party. That old cow Diane Abbott is key among them.

Job

Generally the darker your skin the more racist you are, white people beat themselves up about it, are 1/6th world population and the least racist on the planet, it's a construct of our elevated idea of our importance, see some white supremacist and we presume hes sort of in charge of bigotry.
No he's a tiny, isolated figure.
Indians , Chinese, Pakistanis, Africans, Japanese...they are the premier league racists.

Job

Muslims..probably the most racist peoples on the planet...core message of their religion is that non muslims are 4th class citizens.
Thats the EXACT description of racism.
Japanese, more hardcore xenophobic, but proper racist against black people.
Indians, a whole new level of exact racism against themselves with the caste system.
Africans all hate each other, in fact they like white people more than each other, decades of corrupt politicians has seen to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom