Vampiir Video #2 (Salonice)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
My 2nd video was completed a few days ago and finally Koun managed to upload it (my uploading speed sucks). At the moment it's at filefront, as we can't directly send it to rpgfilms. The codec used is the 3ivx.

I'm not a great editor or something, tried to do a decent job and give it a twist instead of putting on raw material. The fights you'll see are full of mistakes which I do shitloads but I manage to win as the people I fight just make more.

Anyway, have a look :)

Gonz

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie, but why aren't you using ws buff? Oo (might be me but I don't see it) :p

Calo

Part of the furniture
Gear said:
My 2nd video was completed a few days ago and finally Koun managed to upload it (my uploading speed sucks). At the moment it's at filefront, as we can't directly send it to rpgfilms. The codec used is the 3ivx.

I'm not a great editor or something, tried to do a decent job and give it a twist instead of putting on raw material. The fights you'll see are full of mistakes which I do shitloads but I manage to win as the people I fight just make more.

u mean u win because vampire is just a very strong char.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Gear said:
The fights you'll see are full of mistakes which I do shitloads but I manage to win as the people I fight just make more.

hahahhahahahahah.. made my day

not downloading..

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
DL it now .. hope its good :)

Xomer 6L5 Zerker ML10 BL
Ermela 4L0 SB
Karia 4L8 ML5 BD
Nikolhs ML9 Summ Sm
+ 3XLVL 50

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Fuaip said:
another host would be nice :touch:

Don't have another one, I wish I did :(

Trying to sort something out but it's probably not happening. WS buff is on the same timer as evade buff, and I prefer to hit that one up.

Also to the ones talking about vamps being strong etc, I'm not dissagreeing totally, but try to play one and see how you do it outside BGs.

Urgluf said:
hahahhahahahahah.. made my day

not downloading..

You went down so fast I had to put you in the caster section, so I didn't, hence you don't miss out :p

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I don't have time to DL it now, as i'm of to my parents for dinner(need some decent food once or twice a week), but i will check it out when i get back!
If you used one of our 2 fights in there, i hope it was the last one. :p

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
I don't have time to DL it now, as i'm of to my parents for dinner(need some decent food once or twice a week), but i will check it out when i get back!
If you used one of our 2 fights in there, i hope it was the last one. :p
You're in it, but I doubt it was the last one. :p

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Just watched it, nice video, varied fights, against either equal or higher RR enemies or multiple enemies :)

Some of the fights with guerra and nuok where pretty mad :) you three are quite a trio!! :eek6:

overall a very nice video :) nice one!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Zoia said:
If you used one of our 2 fights in there, i hope it was the last one.

No it's the 1st one :p I can send you the last one to use it in your vid ;)

Dukat said:
varied fights, against either equal or higher RR enemies or multiple enemies

The lower RRs were as part of the story, and mind you that merc dude is gonna be a tough one after a while. And thanks to that scout that got it that I just wanted some fun there and stoped shooting at me :p

Dukat said:
Some of the fights with guerra and nuok where pretty mad you three are quite a trio!!

I felt bad doing that but was amazing fun being stealthed and mezzing people at the same time. We had lots of fights but some retard forgets to press record. On a more personal note, I knew you'd FZ me in that fight but you deserve better than a strafing opponent :)

Gonz

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Trying to sort something out but it's probably not happening. WS buff is on the same timer as evade buff, and I prefer to hit that one up.

But your fights normaly lasts longer than 15 secs :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Gonz said:
But your fights normaly lasts longer than 15 secs :p

If I'm still alive after 15 secs i'll have enought power to claw em down. Don't want to waste those seconds putting up a buff I won't need.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Gear said:
On a more personal note, I knew you'd FZ me in that fight but you deserve better than a strafing opponent :)

yea, that was when I'd lost me mojo - couldnt kill anything, I'd had a few weeks where I hardly played at all, and when I came back I was really rusty for ages, kept making stupid mistakes and ending up dead for it.

Think I've got it sorted though now, REMATCH!! :D not that I'd do much better :(

btw, you going to be playing your ranger any time soon?

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Very nice movie really.. Music was cool.. but in this movie we can see how OP vampire is :(

Xomer 6L5 Zerker
Ermela 4L0 SB
Karia ML5 BL BD
Nikolhs ML9 Summ Sm
+3xlvl 50

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Dukat said:
btw, you going to be playing your ranger any time soon?

Don't really thing so, if I get back to the stealth wars I'll just SC my NS but I don't find it likely.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Can't you get a new host for your movies :( don't want to download a 300mb movie at 30kb/s :(

Usually download at 500kb/s :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Tried to but didn't manage to upload all the movie, I get disconnected on upload.

On the other hand I'm not going to try so much, it's just a game ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I enjoyed it.

certain things about vamps are a bit off the scale... but vids are deceiving of course.

In your next vid id like to see like some more 1v1 versus good players mixed in with the kind of stuff u have here. Id like to have seen some fights versus good stealthers that jump you first... mix that in with the mass pwnage footage and go for some better music (make the music more aggressive and higher tempo less fandango) and Salonice 3 will be awsome.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Gear said:
You went down so fast I had to put you in the caster section, so I didn't, hence you don't miss out :p

bring it on.. ;)

downloaded vid.. totally agreeing with censi here.. give some fights vs higher RRs and skip the poc fights. altho I liked the beginning and was ok played imo

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Give more people in bold area and tell em to stop running away everytime then, I can give you what you want :)

Tho will take quite some time for the 3rd one to come out.

Thanks all for either good or bad comments :)

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
The fights you'll see are full of mistakes which I do shitloads but I manage to win as the people I fight just make more.

HA .. Such funny dude u are

- English -

Resident Freddy
heh nice vid, but it shows how OP vamps are, too much util and things they can do, for example, why on earth do they have stuff like safe fall?

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
were you the vamp i met while leveling artis? you focusmezzed me and tried to fight my slightly buffed lvl 54 templar? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom