Valgair = Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Penlid = 100% grade A idiot. Well done, cheating scum, running off to tell on GOA just because you can't take the heat and the consequences of your actions. :puke:

Agree 100% actually ^^

vintervargen

Banned
say if, i were to fight enemy X with my bard, and just at the end of the fight, some realmmates of enemy X comes past, a certain member of that group finishes me off, and the other members rudespam him to give me the message that they didnt want him to add on the fight, can i report them for it? :)

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
This is a joke, right? It got to be, people can't take the game that serious can they?

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Not quite sure of the circumstances here (how many emotes make it spam) but why do you need to rude or laugh at someone you have just killed anyway ?

The last laugh is they are dead and you are not - even a /bow is it a recognition of a good fight or a way of showing off.

Best just run off and find the next victim to kill - or maybe I am just too soft.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Derric said:
This is a joke, right? It got to be, people can't take the game that serious can they?

seems they can :p
seems it wasnt penlid who reported me, but who knows, many enemies of the evul dwarf valgair out there!

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Defo weren't me, whoever it was has no idea how to have fun :(

Oh yeah, couldn't be me, I was crashing too much last night to even see any emotes lol

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
:clap:

Hahaha, this is kinda funny :p Someone must have gone mad or something, the one who reported it should get one day ban for being stupid tbh :twak:

Stackars lilla helur :touch:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I hope Trollum and Zebolt dont report me :(

I cryed and hugged Zebolt when the alb zerg ganked her near Nott earlier :(

And Trollum I cryed when he died and gave him a hug :(

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
hehe some ppl accursing penlid for reporting valgir looks pretty stupid now dont they :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
:
MaditioN said:
seems they can :p
seems it wasnt penlid who reported me, but who knows, many enemies of the evul dwarf valgair out there!

I still lubbe you! :fluffle:

Brite is my favourite Mid though :wub:

And Trollum... Everyone loves Trollum! :clap:

pip

Banned
Corran said:
Awww poor valgair ...

Depending on who the person is i actually report emote spammers (if it someone that pisses me off i will, else i see if they keep doing it)

Only reason i started to do so though was because a certain mid stealther that chased my grey con through frontiers for over 5minutes reported me for laugh spamming when he died. Still, apparently i did emote him 93 or something times over like 5minutes so they had no choice to give me a warning apparently. I thought i had rights to laugh at him everytime i saw him as he was so rp horny he had to chase a greycon so long :p[/QUOTE IF this is so bad still have it in use. To laugh spam some1 is to make them hate ya nah tbh peeps that get /laugh of is prob built up anger from them because they had a hard day in office :twak: My kids say dad she done this she done this. I try to ignore it.Because kids are kids :eek2:

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
IF this is so bad still have it in use. To laugh spam some1 is to make them hate ya nah tbh peeps that get /laugh of is prob built up anger from them because they had a hard day in office :twak: My kids say dad she done this she done this. I try to ignore it.Because kids are kids

Can we please learn to type like an adult? Or at least someone that has been educated to at least the age of 10?

I notice there is more punctuation in there than usual, I guess thats a good start. It would be better however, if it was in the right place.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Guy I know on mid excal just got 7 day ban cuz of emoting, and he got a 3 day ban just a week ago for teaming with a lil luri and ganking albs. So, what's it gonna be third time? 2 weeks or perma?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:
Hmm, well then, Penlid, I apologize. (You're still a scum. ;))

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Belomar said:
Hmm, well then, Penlid, I apologize. (You're still a scum. ;))

So can we say u are a Grade A Retard to jump on the bandwagon? Can we?

Edit: Disclaimer i dunno who was and doubt we gonna know it ever.

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild said:
Can we please learn to type like an adult? Or at least someone that has been educated to at least the age of 10?

I notice there is more punctuation in there than usual, I guess thats a good start. It would be better however, if it was in the right place.

This made me laugh out loud in the office. Especially the last sentence.

:worthy:

Brite

Banned
could be from xyrospher or whatever that noob reaver is called you where all emote spamming and i came over and joined in :p or wouldnt most of mael be banned then? :p

its really sad to report people for stuff like that, people that do need to take a look at themselves and kick there own asses :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Ethild said:

too many commas. :twak:

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
Its just plain stupid ppl getting banned for emote spams , if it isnt allowed remove it from the game.
ppl who cant handle emote spams should stop playing the game tbh.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
So can we say u are a Grade A Retard to jump on the bandwagon? Can we?.

Penlid might not have been the reporter, but Gahn is still the fool.

Geez, the man is big enough to apologize when he found out his info was wrong, yet the brave knight Sir Gahn remains the little man for not accepting that. Funny. :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Azathrim said:
Penlid might not have been the reporter, but Gahn is still the fool.

Geez, the man is big enough to apologize when he found out his info was wrong, yet the brave knight Sir Gahn remains the little man for not accepting that. Funny. :)

No i'm not accepting it since this shit is going on from ages ... u know once it's okay 2nd u ain't fooling me. But ofc u run around with a red cross painted in front of u so u will accept my apologizes after 10th time i slap u and then run around crying "omfg sorry (u are still a scum atho)"?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
Whatever floats your boat, my apology was not aimed at you but at Penlid and thus your opinions are inconsequential. ;)

(Also, understand the ;) smilie.)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Belomar said:
Whatever floats your boat, my apology was not aimed at you but at Penlid and thus your opinions are inconsequential. ;)

Ah just like your opinions on any general matter then? ^^

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:

Edit: Disclaimer i dunno who was and doubt we gonna know it ever.
<---Penlids personal bodyguard!??? how much he pays you irl ?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
fungus said:
Its just plain stupid ppl getting banned for emote spams , if it isnt allowed remove it from the game.
ppl who cant handle emote spams should stop playing the game tbh.

Well this argument doesnt really hold up, emoting is allowed, just as /sends etc are allowed between realm mates - but it can still be used and abused. To me harrasement would need to be more than just a set of 10 laughs, such as logging on cross realm characters to /send etc.

However, on the broader issue, it does seem overkill to get a ban for spamming laugh at people. To be honest I find the laugh spam laughable in itself and so it doesnt particularly get my goat, though think I sank to valgairs level one time and spammed him back.

As to why valgair has got a ban for emote spamming where other people have not, I guess it's a question of the number of times he's done it.

Still overall i'd much prefer to see Maelstrom running and laugh spamming me when they kill me, than not running atall.

Perhaps now and again you could give people a bit of respect when they give you a good scrap - (no dont say it!).

Solve it all by adding a /ignore realmemotes

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Anarch said:
<---Penlids personal bodyguard!??? how much he pays you irl ?

It has to do with the amount of crap he gets from bullies wannabe like u ... cause it's easy to jump on bandwagon ya know, nah u don't know cause u like to be in numbers safety side ...

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
Ah just like your opinions on any general matter then? ^^
Well, that's up to the reader to decide, not me. However, your reactions to my posts in this thread leads me to believe that you do, indeed, put some stock in my posts. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom