Valgair = Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
\o/ Finally! We won't be seeing him around for three days! Wonder why... :wanker:

Now he's saying on IRC he doesn't care cause he just got Guildwars..

Maybe now he'll learn.

Friea

Banned
stupeh said:
\o/ Finally! We won't be seeing him around for three days! Wonder why... :wanker:

Now he's saying on IRC he doesn't care cause he just got Guildwars..

Maybe now he'll learn.

maybe sometime soon people will understand emotes are there to tease people and valgair won against the 12 year old kid who started crying when he saw valgair laughs at you.

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
sonar.jpg

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
We have investigated an incident of harassment and found your account to be involved. The specifics are:

Character:Valgair
Account:*******
Date:27 June
Details of the offence:Emote Spamming, which to an extreme as in this case constitutes harrassment
Consequences for the account:3 day suspension
------------------------------------------------

had this coming because i do laughspam (alot) penlid/bellowing(his bains) because hes the biggest retard on earth, but i do deserve this :)D).

but what makes me wonder is, why do emote spammers get ban and not radar users? oO

and as said, last night we rvr'd for 3hours, never found a fg, albs+hibs camping towers and nothing out, we logged, logged on i-net store and bought Guildwars, came today, and ban today, kinda nice match :]

cya @ cluser :E

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
bastards, whine woulda been funnier ;(

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
/laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh /laugh

i laugh at you!

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
penlid wins first victory of his life, despite needing to lose to do so!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Awww poor valgair ...

Depending on who the person is i actually report emote spammers (if it someone that pisses me off i will, else i see if they keep doing it)

Only reason i started to do so though was because a certain mid stealther that chased my grey con through frontiers for over 5minutes reported me for laugh spamming when he died. Still, apparently i did emote him 93 or something times over like 5minutes so they had no choice to give me a warning apparently. I thought i had rights to laugh at him everytime i saw him as he was so rp horny he had to chase a greycon so long :p

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Reproting for laugh spam lol

Reminds me of being back in the school yard, HE LAUGHED AT ME!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
rofl does goa realise that this is absolute crap what they are dooing?:p

i wonder if i /rude spam my own bb and send it to goa, if they would bann me for it:D.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Zedenz said:
Reproting for laugh spam lol

Reminds me of being back in the school yard, HE LAUGHED AT ME!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111

school teacher: MWHAHAHAHHA yo0 g0t 0wned irl liddul luwi noob! :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Corran said:
Awww poor valgair ...

Depending on who the person is i actually report emote spammers (if it someone that pisses me off i will, else i see if they keep doing it)

Only reason i started to do so though was because a certain mid stealther that chased my grey con through frontiers for over 5minutes reported me for laugh spamming when he died. Still, apparently i did emote him 93 or something times over like 5minutes so they had no choice to give me a warning apparently. I thought i had rights to laugh at him everytime i saw him as he was so rp horny he had to chase a greycon so long :p

TBH this shows its entirely wrong what 'they' are doing. We aint the biggest friends (or enemies) but if someone chases you on a greycon; dies in the process then thats worth a few laugh-emotes or something IMO. Goes in the spirit of the game. Same for rude-spamming warlocks (from stealth; Im afraid xD) or laughspamming after u hunt em down 8 vs 2-3 or so; cmon.

Anyhow if its harassment when Valgair does a few emotes, aint it harassment when a warlock runs up and insta-kills you with 2 chambers? If anything is, its the WL's action(s) and not the emotes.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Someone harrased me with emote spam on Marracus earlier and Valg>me apparently

:mad:
and im PRETTY sure it wasnt Marracus :clap:

Friea

Banned
Gamah said:
no fair I reported 2 people and they didn't get banned :<

maybe because emotes are a part of the game but some people tend to think lauging at you in game is even worse than laughing at you irl

Corran

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
TBH this shows its entirely wrong what 'they' are doing. We aint the biggest friends (or enemies) but if someone chases you on a greycon; dies in the process then thats worth a few laugh-emotes or something IMO. Goes in the spirit of the game. Same for rude-spamming warlocks (from stealth; Im afraid xD) or laughspamming after u hunt em down 8 vs 2-3 or so; cmon.

Anyhow if its harassment when Valgair does a few emotes, aint it harassment when a warlock runs up and insta-kills you with 2 chambers? If anything is, its the WL's action(s) and not the emotes.

Puppet, i afraid to say i agree with you.. i see if i got my rightnow ticket stuff still about this matter. I argue'd with them over the matter saying that it warrented me laughing him due to the fact i was grey con, that he also died in a position where he cold give info on realm movements and i wanted to get him fed up and release, that he could of released at any time in that 5minutes if he really was upset about the emotes.. but they came back with "sorry it still harresment even though we know your an upstanding member of the community" (or something like that \o/ )

It how i ended up questioning them about what they class as harressment (over 10 emotes) and what isnt....

And they give theirself another reason for the banning that doesn't go with harressment... they put it under "flooding a channel" as well which is comical :D

As for warlocks, i just fire my rr5+BA and run at them... they use ST, they go OOP, they use power pots/rp and go OOP, they staff me... and then they die and i can laugh and rude them.... stopping at 9 times maximum of course as then they cant ban me as i got a fall back on the fact they officially told me it ok if it not over 10 times :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Does it count as offesive if you emotespam your own realm?

With have to stop hugging every alb i see then :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Penlid = 100% grade A idiot. Well done, cheating scum, running off to tell on GOA just because you can't take the heat and the consequences of your actions. :puke:

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
In my opinon this is total madness suspending peeps for this.
Yes while we have to remember that other people have feelings and some are more touchy than others I ask myself one qusetion...
Why the hell did they put the emotes there in the first place! :twak:

Lupa

Fledgling Freddie
omfg, suspension because of emote spam ~~ fu goa

Gamah

Banned
Friea said:
maybe because emotes are a part of the game but some people tend to think lauging at you in game is even worse than laughing at you irl

Or maybe I thought it was funny to report them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom