Valgair = Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
:twak: GOA. Wake up . Its war, why cant u point or laugh at people? ..I see this on excaliber everyday..3 alb stealther spamming /laugh after killing u is commen, or warlock+DI bot insta pwn u in 3 sec, then /laugh for 20 sec wh0 Cares rly...its a game.

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Goa Grow up.

So I laughed at evita 1 time yesterday because she jumped me and Acibabe 2 days ago, I resisted mezz and evita tries to Zephyr me but misses. I zephyr Evita and cm on Acibabe and we pwn Evita. I laughed 1 or 2 times, cause of a great attempt from an enemy to kill a duo.

Then I meet evita at Glenlock in a fg (we were 4). I win mezz, but ofc we get pwned (were rr 2-4) and this was a mixed PE enemy. I get evita on me, I Phaseshift and laugh 1 .. BLODDY ! time, and then cheer. Then I insta get laughed at, dismissed and ruded by the ENTIRE group.

Well ban those idiots also, Clueless goa fuckers and not Valgair

Brite

Banned
i never got banned for spamming yell when albs where lottoing at ML10 and that was harassment totaly plain and simple :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Brite said:
i never got banned for spamming yell when albs where lottoing at ML10 and that was harassment totaly plain and simple :p

That's cause they didn't report u oO

Brite

Banned
Gahn said:
That's cause they didn't report u oO

there was a big thread about it with lots of them saying they where gonna report me and whine ect :p so me thinks they did ^^

GOA dont have a clue :clap:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Anarch said:
lolz saids the zergling

Ah sure, go on spreading fucktards things since u got no ground :) Ye go on and live in your funny dreamworld; i suggest altho that u get better drugs meight! LSD gives good funny colors to play with ...

relic

Fledgling Freddie
Whoever decided it'd be fun to cry to the authorities regarding valg's laughspam should hope they have no family tbh. I'll find it equally fun to watch as they QQ while chiselling their families remains from the walls after I bomb them!

Assa lama lakum, brother!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
LOL @ this

if one doesnt like emotes, do like I do when I play NS.. turn em off fgs.. aint harder than that, its pathetic to report someone for emotespamming. Even if it is valg ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom