Valentines Day

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
So....... my stupidity actually prevents me from getting myself harmed?

What the merry hell am I supposed to get her! :(

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Yea...some people think it is a safety mechanism that evolved over millenia in dumb people to prevent them from doing something fatally stupid.

I just call it 'dumb fucking luck'. :)

As for the pressie, get her a dead rat with a card attached which says, "Unlike this rat, my love for you will never die!"
Its, like, concentrated romance, man! Guaranteed to win her heart foreveeeer!! :D

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
My best friend got his girlfriend a model chimp from the early learning centre which he painted blue last year............ I was thinking of doing the same except with a dinosaur, which is more awesome than a chimp, and red, ze colour of love.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Erm... maybe, just maybe he invented Valentine's day?

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Helped marry people under harsh conditions and then refused to convert back from being a christian and got whacked for it. Silly bugger. Apparently he left a card to his jailer's daughter signed, 'From your Valentine' which is where all this BS got started from but I think that sounds a little tooooo cheesy to be true.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Well, at least we know who dies first if we get our hands on a time machine.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
If Jesus died for our sins I honestly don't think he did enough dying. I still have shit loads left over.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Here's another one you may be able to use!
Dont know if they do this anywhere near you (as i dont know where you all live.....only 98% of you...and yes i am watching you right now!)
If there is a zoo nearby phone em and see if they let you sponsor/adopt an animal - women normally love Big snakes from what i hear although some do prefer Beavers...
I know the zoo nearest us does this and also when you adopt an animal (went for teh funny ole orangutan personally.) you get a little plaque with ya name on and also free tickets for another visit , letters updating you on the animal of your choice blah blah blah... and it aint that expensive to be honest -prob same cost as some of teh underwear of lurve..
Better than a poxy furry teddy bear imo , give her a real one that may rip her limb from limb...i mean hold her and cuddle her in its warm fluffy arms..

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
If she already has a pet then you could get her a discount voucher for a taxidermist. It will be like giving her pet immortality. What girl could refuse a gift like that?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I hate her cat. It beats up my old cat and pisses on our garden. And it stares at me.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
It knows what you are doing to her...

I'd watch yer back if I were you (although I think the cat will rip yer arms off).

Oh yea, just one last tit bit (hur hur...tit) of info for you. I think this will actually help you out a lot in any future relationships you get into ... ready?

ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!

/slaps

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sure we would have heard about any worlds that had been destroyed by a penis called Edwardo. ;)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
So you claim to have humped planets? to death?

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
After you have humped said planet how do you get back to earth? :eek7:

~skeptical~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom