Valentines Day

Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
Weant shopping yesterday,
got her 2 teddys :eek7: yes ... 2, lol
£27 in total i think, inc card. :p

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Nonono, I'm talking about memememememe now!!!!!!! The only thing vaguely interesting I can find is a piece of Mars, but he already has an acre on the moon so I dunno if that's a bit boring :/

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]Nonono, I'm talking about memememememe now!!!!!!! The only thing vaguely interesting I can find is a piece of Mars, but he already has an acre on the moon so I dunno if that's a bit boring :/[/QUOTE]
One of my friends is buying her boyfriend a day driving a chieftan tank. Great Present IMO.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
So very expensive tho :( I'd love to buy him a day at Silverstone or something, but just can't afford it :(

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]So very expensive tho :( I'd love to buy him a day at Silverstone or something, but just can't afford it :([/QUOTE]

TBH valentines day is overrated. I think a nice meal and wine is more than enough for more people. Mere trinkets will never suffice.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
yaruar said:
One of my friends is buying her boyfriend a day driving a chieftan tank. Great Present IMO.

Now thats someone who cares :)

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Loxleyhood said:
So....... my stupidity actually prevents me from getting myself harmed?

What the merry hell am I supposed to get her! :(

a dildo? then next time she turn her back at you, you can remind her why you gave her a dildo at Valentines day :flame:

-Jerelyn

i want a dildo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom