Advice uTorrent

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Little help please. I use uTorrent and everything downloads fine, but my seeding ratio is zero, i've gone through all the settings but i can work out why it wont seed.
It always used to?

I'm using IPTorrents more now (since RARBG called it a day....very sad) and they keep shouting at me for not seeding back, even though i keep it running all the time

Thanks

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not sure tbh, sounds like a firewall issue or something? I can't see the software itself blocking you from seeding, defo sounds firewall/ISP related.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Have you tried a different Torrent Client? to see if they ALL stop you seeding to make sure its not just uTorrent?

Edmond

Have you tried a different Torrent Client? to see if they ALL stop you seeding to make sure its not just uTorrent?
I haven't no, i've always used uTorrent and its been fine. I'll have a look at some others. Ta

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Little help please. I use uTorrent and everything downloads fine, but my seeding ratio is zero, i've gone through all the settings but i can work out why it wont seed.
It always used to?

I'm using IPTorrents more now (since RARBG called it a day....very sad) and they keep shouting at me for not seeding back, even though i keep it running all the time

Thanks

Any good? Worth chasing an invite?

Edmond

Any good? Worth chasing an invite?
Do you mean an invite to IPT? unfortunately my ratio is such that i don't qualify to hand them out, sorry

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Are you seeding recent stuff that people actually want? It's not a given that, just because you're seeding something, somebody else will want to download it but if it's recent, popular stuff then there's a problem.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Shouldn't be using uTorrent to begin with.

Give qBitTorrent a go, best there is.

However, it does sound like a network issue. You will need setup a port inside the client configuration, and ensure it is port forwarded to the machine that runs the torrent client, from the router port-forwarding configuration page.

1690118186159.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom