Useless info?

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
lol some funny names here .... LOL wat happend to ur thid chars name tosser ?:clap:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
my mate had this name Motherf*cker on some server..think it was camlann. so when someone who didnt have /filter off clicked his name, they got the )(/¤(#"H#/ and if they clicked again they got some other )DEUJNBJ(¤ name, so he lasted for about 4 hours, then it got changed =p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Thats rather silly tbh. Iirc I had a pal who had a char named Klaunpungur. Look that up if you can.

Saje

Loyal Freddie
When i rolled Glaston i made a shammy called Fokme and got it to lvl5.
The next day it was called Smileme. Had to remake and get it back to lvl 5!:twak:

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Saje said:
When i rolled Glaston i made a shammy called Fokme and got it to lvl5.
The next day it was called Smileme. Had to remake and get it back to lvl 5!:twak:
rofl :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Dr_Evil said:

Don't think it's right they should be able to change your char name without your permission tbh, they should atleast send a email and ask what name you want.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
Don't think it's right they should be able to change your char name without your permission tbh, they should atleast send a email and ask what name you want.

I think that approach is there to stop us making stupid names in the first place.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
hey didn't know my reply would actually get the noticed by a GM typical none around when you need one, then say something stupid and they appear!

Anyway they changed TOSSER the thid NS to TSSR, I mean terrorism got changed to shdaeform or somethinf I just got a bunch of letters.

Eble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom