US Puppet Elections 2016

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The Republican party seems to keep fucking themselves over with increasingly more ridiculous candidates. I bet a lot of people would like to vote Republican after 8 years of Democrats. People like Trump might be popular with the batshit insane conservative right, but he definitely scares off some people. The democrat candidates don't look that appealing this time either, but all they have to do is not look insane and they'll probably win.
The GOP is increasingly shooting itself in the foot every 4 years by having a competition to see which candidate can be most alienating to young voters and an increasingly tolerant and secular average American.

Case in point, the candidates trying to show how much they support Kim Davis who most Americans privately think is a cunt but are too polite to say it.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The GOP is increasingly shooting itself in the foot every 4 years by having a competition to see which candidate can be most alienating to young voters and an increasingly tolerant and secular average American.

Case in point, the candidates trying to show how much they support Kim Davis who most Americans privately think is a cunt but are too polite to say it.

Only a few have done that, Huckabee ( fundi christian anyway ) and Cruz ( retarded no hoper ).
The rest have stayed away or condemned her.

Huckabee just runs for president to stay relevant to get paid for his fox news show, Cruz is genuinely insane though.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Only a few have done that, Huckabee ( fundi christian anyway ) and Cruz ( retarded no hoper ).
The rest have stayed away or condemned her.

Huckabee just runs for president to stay relevant to get paid for his fox news show, Cruz is genuinely insane though.
But they're the ones getting the headlines and making people think Republican==Insane

ECA

I am a FH squatter
To be fair, republicanism right now is pretty insane so it's not like they're doing it a disservice.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Bernie Sanders seems to be a bit of a straight up guy.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Seems to, yes. We must not have seen enough.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Bernie Sanders got a huge online following, and a lot of the things he say's makes sense. It's all just a little too good to be true though IMO. He will probably be a strong candidate on the democrat side.
Republicans are just fucking nuts all of them.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I for one am voting for Putin to be prime minister.
How cool would that be, hate preachers in the street...next day hate preachers eaten by bears.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Bernie Sanders got a huge online following, and a lot of the things he say's makes sense. It's all just a little too good to be true though IMO. He will probably be a strong candidate on the democrat side.
Republicans are just fucking nuts all of them.

He seem to have the balls at least. And yes, he makes sense as well. Can he sway the congress enough to make a dent, more than Hill-lary could?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom