Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Better call Saul...

From reading it he still seems fixated on the election result itself being fraudulent, anyone would think he is a useful idiot and being fed the information/ideas from somewhere...

Embattle

FH is my second home
I had already read this it was a very interesting read... What is worrying me now is that that GOP and their senators have such weak spines they are going to let trumpywumpy away with it at the impeachment trial... I would love to know what trump has over them to be honest...

They were probably always going to let him walk away, at least in terms of the numbers needed to convict were never likely to be reached.

I don't think he has anything over them, they are just trying to figure out the least damaging way for the GOP.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Convicting him would suggest he was wrong about what he said and did, seeing as many of the senators said and did the same things would also implicate themselves. Convicting him would split GOP apart so no way they will do it, they have proven time and again that the GOP senators are party before anything else expecting any kind of morals at this stage would be foolish

Wij

I am a FH squatter
She believed in New age health crap so she probably picked up on Natural News on Facebook. Conspiracy theories and general Russian propaganda:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
She believed in New age health crap so she probably picked up on Natural News on Facebook. Conspiracy theories and general Russian propaganda:

homeschools all their kids

There's your first red flag; while social media definitely makes these idiots worse, its not usually where their paranoia starts.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Adam Curtis has a new one coming out soon apparently.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ooh today is the day it all kicks off.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just watching the opening statements from the Dems in the impeachment process. If any Reps decide to not vote against tRump they should rot in hell.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The madness was getting a little too much to be fair, just hope he hasn't gone down some even weirder Reddit rabbit holes.

Embattle

FH is my second home
He won't change even if he does come back, he enjoys fishing too much.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Meet the new boss @wij...

There's been a few pops at Biden on a range of subjects that would have had Trump-bashers screaming from the pulpits...
I'd wait and see how that one plays out tbh.

I did notice the online left screaming 'think of the children' over the bombing of an Iranian militia warehouse. It's amazing how 'war crimes'y they get once a Democrat is in office. Never mind that the militias are actually committing war crimes. And that obviously there were no kids. And it was on the same day that Russia proudly announced that it had bombed a hospital.

Whingers gonna whinge.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

View: https://twitter.com/ODNIgov/status/1371888625613467653

TLDR: Despite what Trump admin officials said at the time China wasnt putting in major efforts to interfering but Russia was.

Russia was also much more overt this time because it wasn't punished last time. Giuliani and co were willingly cooperating with Russian operatives to spread lies. E.g: Hunter's laptop.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Trump's mates are getting mauled, he has already moved on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom