Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Watching the One show, that bastion of truth and impartiality, they dragged out some half arsed singer and were bigging him up until moving on to the real reason he was there, he was friends with Biden.
Then they started gushing about the new president and how relieved the singer must be and how hopeful he must be that music can get going again.

Im like wtf, did Trump stop music?

Biden is going to put the US into a 6 week lockdown while Trump supported people getting on with it , its death by a 1000 cuts with the bbc.
Just keep saying endless little white lies and associations until the painting is complete.

'Youre biased'
'No we are not prove it.'
'You suggested Trump had stifled music.'

'Oh here we go some tiny little suggestion thats all in your mind, is that it you racist.'

Biden doesn't actually need to do anything except sit back and watch as Trump's machine dismantles itself on public display. It won't be long until more and more republicans distance themselves from Trump's farce. It's getting really embarrassing for them.

Please can you also link to where the BBC said Trump was stifling music? Thanks

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Its all kind of quiet tbh, I'm seeing plenty of people saying Trump should go, but Biden himself is very low key, they are pulling out all the big hitters as usual like Michelle.
Just imagine it the other way around, theyd have Trump frozen in screaming monkey shots on the front of every paper.

Watching the One show, that bastion of truth and impartiality, they dragged out some half arsed singer and were bigging him up until moving on to the real reason he was there, he was friends with Biden.
Then they started gushing about the new president and how relieved the singer must be and how hopeful he must be that music can get going again.

Im like wtf, did Trump stop music?

Biden is going to put the US into a 6 week lockdown while Trump supported peoole getting on with it , its death by a 1000 cuts with the bbc.
Just keep saying endless little white lies and associations until the painting is complete.

'Youre biased'
'No we are not prove it.'
'You suggested Trump had stifled music.'

'Oh here we go some tiny little suggestion thats all in your mind, is that it you racist.'

You do talk a lot of crap. Biden is quiet because he doesn't want to cause any problems. He is just getting on with it.

Talk about death by a thousand cuts...
That is exactly how Trump operates. He set the scene for a rigged election like a year ago and is still tweeting about it now. Constant tweets for a year. So he has essentially brainwashed his supporters, and you, into thinking the election has been stolen and that he is great guy.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I dont think it was stolen, Biden won, my issue is the control of who gets all the good press is being handed to large tech companies.

Twatter now flexing its muscles again, this is an absolute tragedy for freedom of thought and a very concerning look into the future.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I dont think it was stolen, Biden won, my issue is the control of who gets all the good press is being handed to large tech companies.

Twatter now flexing its muscles again, this is an absolute tragedy for freedom of thought and a very concerning look into the future.
Twitter is saying they will transfer official government accounts to the new administration on the day they are sworn in. Nothing untoward about that.

Job

If Trump refuses then hes still the president and the normal legal and democratic process would start to oust him.
Not fucking Twatter, they stated they would hand it over regardless and that says everything about the power they know they have

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If Trump refuses then hes still the president and the normal.legal and democratic process woukd start to oust him.
Not fucking Twatter, they stated they would hand it over regardless and that says everything about the power they know they have
Um no, that is not what happens on the 20th January. He ceases to be President.

U.S. presidents are limited under the Constitution to four-year terms that end on January 20 after an election year.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
If Trump refuses then hes still the president and the normal legal and democratic process would start to oust him.
His accepting defeat has nothing to do with who is actually President. It's a legal process

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Where is that bit about the BBC saying Trump was stifling music?

Can we safely assume that it didn't actually happen?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Also...why would twitter allow an ex-president to have access to the official POTUS twitter account?

If you want post-transfer meltdowns then Trump also has his own twitter account, while I realise he gets the two mixed up quite a lot they are in fact two different things.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

Actually if theres any dispute and no confirmed president the speaker of the house becomes president until it is resolved, so interim President Nancy Pelosi would kick him out quickly i imagine 🤣

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Actually if theres any dispute and no confirmed president the speaker of the house becomes president until it is resolved, so interim President Nancy Pelosi would kick him out quickly i imagine 🤣
The President is not a party to that dispute though.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Yes but appeals process for Trump effectively closes on 8th December anyway, so it doesn't really matter what Trump protests about after that.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Yes but appeals process for Trump effectively closes on 8th December anyway, so it doesn't really matter what Trump protests about after that.

He will have to throw in the towel then wouldn't he? I guess he could wait until Jan to be thrown out with the garbage

Embattle

FH is my second home
He tends to believe the people he appointed to be judges owe him something, the problem is already one of the federal judges he appointed tossed his court case and there is little to make me believe even if he gets to the supreme court it'll be any different there.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
He will have to throw in the towel then wouldn't he? I guess he could wait until Jan to be thrown out with the garbage

He might continue to claim hes president after that, even after the inauguration but won't do him any good

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
He might continue to claim hes president after that, even after the inauguration but won't do him any good

I'd love to seem him waving his fist outside the White House fence on inauguration Day with all his stuff dumped by the kerb

dysfunction

FH is my second home
One bullshitter calling out another.

Oh here we go. Not a single bad word from you about Trump regardless of what he did or does and Biden does something a bit questionable and you pounce on it....

Job

Oh here we go. Not a single bad word from you about Trump regardless of what he did or does and Biden does something a bit questionable and you pounce on it....
Im not arsed about Biden, just the bullshit story thats built around Erin after the movie, when in reality shes just an ambulance chaser and just as full of shit as the companies she blackmails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom