Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Wij

I am a FH squatter
And Mugabe at least had the decency to beat people into voting for him so there's actually something there.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
I think that might be fake.

;)

That's a shame, I just took it to mean that over the course of his presidency Trump had (to paraphrase the great Eric Morcambe) managed to say all the right words, just not necessarily in the right order :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its not so bad he lost, theres so many things to get excited about under a Biden presidency.

You can feel the buzz for his win, its fucking electric, his dreams and visions plastered all over the media...new blood, a great new start.
Well until the ultra left start demanding repayment for getting him over the edge, then things will get a bit bumpy.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Its not so bad he lost, theres so many things to get excited about under a Biden presidency.

You can feel the buzz for his win, its fucking electric, his dreams and visions plastered all over the media...new blood, a great new start.
Well until the ultra left start demanding repayment for getting him over the edge, then things will get a bit bumpy.

After going through the Trump era where he would give the 'ultra' right lots of free passes and praise, I highly doubt the 'ultra' left will ever be anywhere as influential in Biden's administration, as much as you want it to be.

Embattle

FH is my second home
After going through the Trump era where he would give the 'ultra' right lots of free passes and praise, I highly doubt the 'ultra' left will ever be anywhere as influential in Biden's administration, as much as you want it to be.

Primarily because the nutjobs won't be allowed in the Biden whitehouse.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's getting more bizarre by the day.

They will be blaming the lizard people next, no wonder they have so many loons supporting them.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
You really do wonder what's going to happen to these people afterwards. Their careers and reputations are going to be in tatters.
Anyone with any kind of self respect would just end this now.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Im not sure if thats meant to take piss of "libs" or what some Americans think "libs" are like :D
I don't really think the right cares about the difference. They have to prevent the boogeymen in their head from getting into power even if they don't really exist.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
First time I've watched him and actually be amused.

Although I thought he should have remembered his cards, rather than read 'em out :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Watching the One show, that bastion of truth and impartiality, they dragged out some half arsed singer and were bigging him up until moving on to the real reason he was there, he was friends with Biden.
Then they started gushing about the new president and how relieved the singer must be and how hopeful he must be that music can get going again.

Im like wtf, did Trump stop music?

Biden is going to put the US into a 6 week lockdown while Trump supported people getting on with it , its death by a 1000 cuts with the bbc.
Just keep saying endless little white lies and associations until the painting is complete.

'Youre biased'
'No we are not prove it.'
'You suggested Trump had stifled music.'

'Oh here we go some tiny little suggestion thats all in your mind, is that it you racist.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom