Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He probably had someone to help hold his drink though.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The depressing thing is, Trump probably will win another term, not because he is better or offers more hope but because he is better marketed to the masses.

The reason the Tories won the GE was because Labour were a complete shambles in opposition and ran an even worse campaign, not because the Tories weren't complete shit.

Modern day politics.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The depressing thing is, Trump probably will win another term, not because he is better or offers more hope but because he is better marketed to the masses.

The reason the Tories won the GE was because Labour were a complete shambles in opposition and ran an even worse campaign, not because the Tories weren't complete shit.

Modern day politics.
Not saying it can't happen but I don't think you can compare Biden with Corbyn in terms of unpopularity with the voters.

Having an alt-news service for the older-folks that only reports positive stuff about the right-wing party is something we have in common though.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think a lot of it is that the 'dem's are so shit.

Obama was the real great hope for change - and he did fuck all.

The rich got spectacularly richer, guantanamo is still open, he was just a black george dubya.

Biden's not even half an Obama. And Obama was as full of fail as New Labour.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I think a lot of it is that the 'dem's are so shit.

Obama was the real great hope for change - and he did fuck all.

The rich got spectacularly richer, guantanamo is still open, he was just a black george dubya.

Biden's not even half an Obama. And Obama was as full of fail as New Labour.
I think you are being a bit blinkered. You may not have cared much but Obamacare was a massive step forward for many Americans. Needs to be improved on sure but from where they were. Other things too. Steady hand on the economy. Many misses too sure. Most Americans' priorities are not 'close gitmo'.

Biden just needs to surround himself with capable people. He wants to cut corporate corruption and dirty money. That can't possibly be worse than under Trump and they are your only realistic choices.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Americans don't much care about the corruption, the lies, the abuse of power. They like a good slogan, and hats.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Was half expecting a bit of Hitleresque arm waving there.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
What a load of hogwash - she should be ashamed of herself...
‘I’m a first generation American’

‘My mother is from Peurto Rico’

She seems not to be aware that Peurto Rico is part of the US.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Doesn't matter. The marketing is sound to average America.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Where do you find this shit you obsessed weirdo. Also it's not a giant leap to assume he was waving at the firemen standing next to those clearly visible fire engines.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Where do you find this shit you obsessed weirdo. Also it's not a giant leap to assume he was waving at the firemen standing next to those clearly visible fire engines.

I had no idea what the video was about, I thought it was about his hair, lol.

It's funny how Trump supporters take criticism of Trump dismiss it as irrelevant then use it on his opponent instead :D

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its called posting the same obvious boloks.
90% of anti Trump rhetoric is of this level.
Might as well join them...annoying isnt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom