US Clustering v EU

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
why is it the english that whine most about goa while the german and italian players seem OK ? as a matter of fact, italian single server population has only grown bigger and now is larger than totall uk cluster population ?

how comes english population has dropped with nearly 90 % over 5 years and German population only like 50 % ?

now tell me, is the problem with the english or GOA ?

do i see a patern of english people just whining at french people because they always do, no mather what ?

As far as i remember, the germans haven`t always been the best of friends with the french, but they sure as hell seem to whine a lot let about em french ;)

Wake up, idiot. In my experience *English* people on Dyvet are in the minority. Just as many Scandinavians as *English*, not to mention Spanish etc.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Wake up, idiot.

i just did, it`s early !!!

In my experience *English* people on Dyvet are in the minority. Just as many Scandinavians as *English*, not to mention Spanish etc.

agree, the english are a minority, but a vocal one. im sure that scandinavians don`t have language issues like the english in general. The SEOD thing is a typical BRITISH thing.

even if the english were a minority, it seems that they make up for more than 50 % of all the complaints about language ;)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
i just did, it`s early !!!

agree, the english are a minority, but a vocal one. im sure that scandinavians don`t have language issues like the english in general. The SEOD thing is a typical BRITISH thing.

even if the english were a minority, it seems that they make up for more than 50 % of all the complaints about language ;)

Cheers Muyl, so all us English or British (N Ireland, Wales, Scotland & England) are just moany ol' bastards!

The reason a lot of people in UK have language issues is due to the rest of the world speaking English. It's the business language of the world. The French and others might not like that but its true. Most European's learn English as a primary second language because it's important for jobs in international companies.

I can get by in English, French, Arabic and some German but that's mostly due to spending time in certain locations not down to education. I did latin and German at school!

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Well, try introduce the german people to english servers and you'd get the same. The ones speaking german wouldn't want to. On the english server, the ones speaking english wouldn't want to. It's not really hard to get. It's not that they whine more than the others imo, it's the simple fact that they have a (bigger) problem facing the language barrier.

I'm norwegian. I learned english and french in school, and learned some german by myself. I don't have the biggest of problems facing a new language, though maybe that's because I don't generally give a shit whether the NPC says merchant or handler, cause I'm not there to deal with an NPC, but to RvR. Anyhow, if you don't know shitall german, like some british people, due to the simple fact they don't have to learn/ are not used to deal with other languages, you'd speak up about it being a problem, because it is a problem.

Wow, really going around my own head now. If you have a problem, then there is a problem to speak about. If you don't, then there's no problem to speak about. And it's quite obvious which group has the biggest problem with leaving the english server, yea?

Such heavy and important issues creating debate here on FH, I really got to say! :D

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
"...and there are not that many MMORPGs out that cater to them in their own language, hence the players are concentrated."

germany got the biggest pc gaming market in europe. believe, every pc game or mmorpg can be found in german...

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Its idiotic to even have different languages on servers. Without it we would have had 50% less servers by now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom