Updated Map Rotation *Suggestons Wanted*

M

Mr_Horus

We are currently going to change the map rotation on FFA Server 2.
If you would like a say on any maps you want included or any custom maps you think are pretty cool then post here and we will consider all suggestions.
"Live long and frag"

O

old.DaNig

:)

Sticking with the idea of having small to medium sized maps that will give a hectic game with 8 players, but a decent duel if only 2 peeps are on the server - here are a few suggestions...

aerowalk
muny21
ztndm6

O

old.Goatblower

Maps

Anyone know of "Dakyne". Its a cool map best with about 4 peeps, played it lots on a lan but only found it online on some Australian server with a ping of 40 million :)

O

old.wellyman

how many maps are to be in the config? I tend to find boredom sets in playing the same 1/2 doz maps over and over again, and rapidly dissapear when id'd dm's appear

i regularly visit a USA server (MommaSuesHappyPlace, 207.40.232.7:27506) which has a long cycle (30+ ?) of excellent custom maps. My favorites of these is probably Bless and Sanity (nice open map) with Fribdev1_2, ultrav for some crowded chaos :)

dont forget other more recent maps like efdm9,efdm10 and the superb zed2(cant figure how to get pent tho !)

Mommasues webby has all the map files if u need to locate any at http://www.mcbrideco.com/quake

anywayz, its time these bwffa demons learned some more maps, LOL

wellyman

M

Mr_Horus

Well, that depends.
I know what you mean about playing the same maps over and over again, so if we get a good set of custom maps then we can shove them on.
I'll check out some of the ones from the link you gave and i'll let my "superious" <read- lecter> know of the best ones.

I

Insane

I've got a small 2-6 player DM map available if you want it, it's quite good and is fun in a 2v2 duel ;)

if you want it just gimme an e-mail: insane@last.org

InSaNe

Users who are viewing this thread