Film Up.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Just watched up, and I don't think its a patch on WALL.E

Was thinking of suggesting 9 for my orange wednesday date, is it any good?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I liked 9, i saw the short a year or so ago, and was looking forward to the full film.

Watched it twice now, i thought it was good,. but each to their own

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
watched Up a few nights ago. I didn't cry, but I think I may have done had I been in a slightly more melancholy mood. I did think it was really lovely though....I LOVED the dogs!

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
I'm getting Fed up with Burton movies too....and Sweeny Todd was the biggest pile of shite. It was awful!

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
God yes Trem...I pissed my pants the first time that was said....and did it all over again every subsequent time! I also really laughed at the star wars esque piss take...'grey leader here!'

On the other topic...having just watch the Alice trailer, all i got from it, was that the hole underneath the tree she falls into reminded me very much of the tree in sleepy hollow!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
UP was awesome and I am not a fan of Pixar films at all, but this one had everything that I love in a film, I did cry in the first 10 mins but then I laughed and laughed and laughed.

As for Burton I think he is awesome. His films are in a similar genre and all involved some kind of stiching (ie a body part sewn on..), but I love the atmosphere he creates... As for Sweeny Todd... loved it and Alice in Wonderland looks brilliant!!

Fast

Part of the furniture
Really enjoyed it. Not one of the kids favourites but the talking dogs got em through it :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bleh.

That's about it, nothing woot, nothing grr, just bleh.

Not as good as cars, which is saying alot.

Zede

Part of the furniture
great movie in 3d, couldnt keep my eyes off it, had a big coke that was still full at the end of the movie !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom