Unwanted sidi drops.

F

Falcor

not really khalen, was just gonna sell u one, seems no one would want, and cuz u done a lot for albion over the months, and i know your a good guy, shame it got twisted in public domain so much tho, i havent decided how im gonna sort them as yet, just heard u needed one...

Anyways if anyone has any relaistic ideas post em here

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Fagane sucks Aligro's polearm (cause he lacks a d*ck).
Regards, Glottis
Paladins get polearm? :p

D

Drclink

Well in my opinion (and unfortunatly involves a bit of effort from yourself which by the sounds of things youve done enough of already) post a list of all the drops that you have and hold a lotto for level 50 people at gothwaite harbour one evening.

or

Use your judgement and give them to people you know who will actually use them for the good of albion and not to sell on for personal gain,downside being that ofcourse people who could use them and you dont know wont get anything.

or

post a list of the items in bw trading forum with no reserve price and auction the lot one item per person to the highest bidder and either keep the money for yourself for the headches in running a raid or keep it for such things as relic doors keep doors etc.only real downside is that the wealthier people will get the items.

either way best of luck with however you decide to dispose of the drops.

K

Kagato.

Simple, Auction the items individually, one item per person, with the money, do what you want, use it yourself or put it towards albion as you see fit, so long as everyone has a fair chance to get the item through lotto or auction I don't care.

p.s any thrust poles amongst that lot? :D

C

catalina

IMO put up a full list of the unclaimed drops and let ppl bid for em as they see fit.

On our Fellowship raids all unclaimed drops are lotto'd off at the end to ppl who won nothing, my view being that you helped on the raid and rather than going away empty handed you can at least have something to sell/trade for an item you do need. I also like to screenie as i hand over each drop and then post a full list of who got what (takes about 20mins to go thru the SS), that way noone can complain about *missing* drops.

Failing that, take them on subsequent Sidi raids and lotto them until they're all gone.

A

Asha

Hold a big lotto at an arranged time in game like someone said. Salvage what doesn't sell. All proceeds to go to the next time Excalibur doors need repairs - funds can be held by falcor or someone else as trustworthy if falcor is sick of having the responsiblity.

Sidi necklaces... not sure how to handle those.

A

Ala

Give em out randomly to lowbie n00bs and be the Father Xmas of the realm :clap:

I

Ialkarn

Get a keep claim it whit your guild and give all drops to the guards.
it would be fun too to see them use glowing weapons.

Once I was drunk and I crafted arcanium weapons for Benowitch's guards,they looked uber!

K.. time to sleep!

B

Bleri McThrust

Originally posted by Ialkarn

Once I was drunk and I crafted arcanium weapons for Benowitch's guards,they looked uber!

K.. time to sleep!

Anyone know if the dot procs work when weapon held by guards ?

F

-Freezingwiz-

Sell them on BW and give money to guild to repair dores etc :D

L

leoric

Originally posted by Draylor
Is a pile of 2h crush and 2h thrust weapons (the most common unwanted drops) really a reward? :p

Depends what they fetch for salvage :)
But good point :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by -Freezingwiz-
Sell them on BW and give money to guild to repair dores etc :D

I'd volunteer Tiarta, Herbal and Gremon for relic repair cash since they always seem to be there repairing if the doors get kicked in :)

K

Khalen

Originally posted by Ialkarn

K.. time to sleep!

Hahaha that's a fun idea :) Would be cool if yah could give it to the Relic Keep guards :)

But yeah post a list of the items and maybe some people are willing to buy one. Seems like best solution to me.

I

Ialkarn

note: sidi stuff ,like princeps drops, salvage for shit.

K

Kagato.

Sidi necklace - invite anyone with a FULL set of sidi armour to meet at a set time in goth harbour to lotto for it, the winner must show all 6 pieces of armour in his inventory to falcor before the necklace is handed over.

Not a perfect solution but about as good as they come.

F

Falcor

well as for nexklaces its dependant on who has a full setand when they got it, and upto ppl to tell me if they do. i know of 4 including me who have it...

M

MesS°

Originally posted by Falcor
well as for nexklaces its dependant on who has a full setand when they got it, and upto ppl to tell me if they do. i know of 4 including me who have it...

So u got a full set? didnt know that why is it a question who gets the necky then? keep it fgs... If anyone diservs it its you/Aligro who did the raids...

F

Fagane

Falcor only confirms now what we discused before, he removed the sidi apok neckie from a lotto under the excuse "nobody can use it so it gets lottod when people do have a full sidi set". And see here, its going maybe to be lottod only after its mentioned. And only after he got a full set himself. Just an other example of his thefts.

Falcor the thieving ego tripper from hell.

Fagane

B

Belomar

If you have a Cabalist staff, you know who to send it to. :m00:

M

MesS°

Originally posted by Fagane
Falcor only confirms now what we discused before, he removed the sidi apok neckie from a lotto under the excuse "nobody can use it so it gets lottod when people do have a full sidi set". And see here, its going maybe to be lottod only after its mentioned. And only after he got a full set himself. Just an other example of his thefts.

Falcor the thieving ego tripper from hell.

Fagane

I love your sidi raids, and you do so much good for albion...

Who are you again and wich guild did you come from?

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Ala
Give em out randomly to lowbie n00bs and be the Father Xmas of the realm :clap:

Do it! Dress all in red, and yell "Ho! Ho! Ho!" each time you give one away. :D

Q

quinthar

Only been on a coupla Sidi raids, cant be arsed with the time it took so never did another.

But from an outside persons point of view do the following, all or whatever..

1. Keep them and do what ya want on the premise nobody claimed nobody wants.
2. Give em to guards, this would be great, dont know too many other servers where realm guards have sidi kit :)
3. Sell to highest bidder on BW, cash to doors or yerself.
4. Salvage for naff all
5. Father Christmas thingy too

Thems appear to be yer options.

F

Falcor

father christmas idea is sooo tempting but tbh maybe a little pointless =p

C

Coim-

/me goes and creates a n00by char and hopes for drops. :D

M

MesS°

Originally posted by Coim-
/me goes and creates a n00by char and hopes for drops. :D

I got my lvl5 char called "givfroxorsidistuff" parked at CS allready... :p

T

thorwyntf

Can you imagine standing around near PK bridge and everybody is shouting "Sidi items PLZ!" instead of "EB PLZ!" ?

Users who are viewing this thread