Unwanted sidi drops.

F

Falcor

Before rumours spread i have some unclaimed sidi drops, due to no one being on raid who could usethem. to be dealt with when i decide how

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Tough one.
If we had one big alliance, the funds should be used for keep doors, etc.
Too much hassle to organise a big ass lotto for the items, as allmost nobody needs/wants them :)
Salvage? :p
Regards, Glottis

F

Fagane

Just stolen drops from your pricious raids, but afraid to sell them becouse they would be recognised. So now try to keep/sell them this this way.

Very smooth Falcor

D

Draylor

Nice try Fagane.

The folks that actually attended know exactly who/where these came from.

The clueless whining Aligro fan-boys like yourself will no doubt turn this into a 10 page whine thread by tonight.

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Fagane
Just stolen drops from your pricious raids, but afraid to sell them becouse they would be recognised. So now try to keep/sell them this this way.

Very smooth Falcor
so.... Aligro gives you drops or something to stick up for him?? :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by del_eneste
so.... Aligro gives you drops or something to stick up for him?? :p

Fagane sucks Aligro's polearm (cause he lacks a d*ck).
Regards, Glottis

T

Tharion

Originally posted by Falcor
Before rumours spread i have some unclaimed sidi drops, due to no one being on raid who could usethem. to be dealt with when i decide how

Take them with you on hte next Sidi-raid and let ppl lotto for those also.
Just an idea.

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Fagane sucks Aligro's polearm (cause he lacks a d*ck).
Regards, Glottis

Oh ok.. thx for the in-sight Glottis :p

S

skile

Originally posted by Ekydus
Grow up Fagane.

Aye, I have a hard time believing falcor is pure hell. I believe he is honest, meaning he is honest in this. But being honest doens't mean being right (the rr5+ rule, claiming etc).

J

Jiggs

there is a difference between making a rr5 rule for one item and cheating 100ppl out of multiple items..

and that is the difference between falcor and aligro..

K

Karnat

Damn Fagane u really are like a vulture m8... Taking every opportunity to try and hurt someones reputation.

Well for your own sake try n chill a bit cause u only f%&¤ing up what ppl think about u...

Karnat

G

glorien_

Originally posted by Fagane

Very smooth Falcor

Your a tit :great:

K

kenshee-himura

Sell em for 1p each and keep the money imho Falcor :D

K

Keogh

It's amusing to those of us who are not in either Falcor's or Aligro's camp when these threads surface. But to be honest, all you guys and gals who suck up to either of them need to realise how stupid most of you sound to the rest of us.

D

dimerian

And then the question raises - who are you and how you think to know whos been there and who havent? :rolleyes:

K

Keogh

Simple fucking fact is it's embarrassing to see people brown nose so much. And I can't believe for a second that I'm the only person who thinks like that.

W

Waok

Originally posted by Keogh
Simple fucking fact is it's embarrassing to see people brown nose so much. And I can't believe for a second that I'm the only person who thinks like that.

I have to agree, it is amusing and embarrasing.

Saw it too much in TFC :p

L

leoric

Keep them an think of it as a reward for running the Sidi Raids.
All good men deserve a reward:)
Salvage :)

F

Fagane

Incl that Apok Neckie he Refused to put on auction becouse "nobody" did have a compleet set of Sidi Armor?

Fagane

F

Flimgoblin

good point about the necklaces - there are a few people with full sidi sets now, I'd say for those at anyrate lotto :)

D

Draylor

Originally posted by leoric
Keep them an think of it as a reward for running the Sidi Raids.
Is a pile of 2h crush and 2h thrust weapons (the most common unwanted drops) really a reward? :p

S

Sohan_THC

Sell them for some nice price's / salvage and hinges
keep some cash and hmm how is the relic door fund we used to have long ago ?
Remeber the Market day we had was fun that day
maybe we can do it again orso.
but basicly think you should take some piece of it
since it takes al lot of effort to get the whole sidi train on the move.

Buy a nice big chair for in youre house and rest :clap:

W

wolfofslaughter

just sell them items on bw so they go to the right people and falcor gets cash out of the deal...

No point in letting them rot in your vault anyway plus with polearm and 2 hand changes coming up more people with be using 2 hand thrust but maybe not crush.

just sell em or lotto em on your next raid and keep doing it till you get rid of them

K

Khalen

Probably has to do with me and some other people who have been talking with you lately. First of all we talked about the poles you had (crush). You came with a price for both at some time but I'm not gonna go pay that price for a weapon I only wanna use now and then because my crafted spd 5.9 pole > any sidi pole (crush). I have already a SCed set who was good with crafted stuff. Furthermore I've had much cheaper offers so far.

Then there's the talk you and Frostor had. I have nothing to do with that nor with Frostor's intentions. He had just shown me what he did. I know no one mentioned it nor did anyone talked dirty about it. And nor do intend to flame about anything.

I do not need em bad nor do I have the right to have them because I wasn't on those raids.

Users who are viewing this thread