Untouchables

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carlos Bananos

yes

my 5% will be PRd, while you, will have to wait for a random rr1noobhealer to rez u with 10% rez, where u will be forced to wait 30 min rezill.

L

Loveless

I never rez o_O

Id rather save my power for grp (nerf 39 spread heal) incase we get jumped

L

luin

Midgard is definatly going downhilll rapidly......

lair turns into a pl station for SMs, DF into an overcamped BB camp spot and all grp are becoming stupid in what classes they take and what lvls are acceptable.....

I mean my lvl 50 hunter in emain has never got a grp in emain through asking...... I only ever solo and get guild groups which sucks......When i played alb excal, even with a lvl 40 infi i used to get grps in emain, attmittidly, there wernt many 50s in those days and zergs wernt a terrible problem :p

and on my lvl 21 thane today i masged about 8 grp leaders who were flagging over about 30 mins and of the 3 that replied at all they all said "too low" one may have said sorry in that sentance. This isnt right.....when messenging a person 1 lvl higher than you to be told you are too low, especially for a sheild tank is insane....

To all those who dont see a problem (like the fuck up healers who dont rezz) should try playing another realm...I have played Alb excal, Hib excal, hib pryd and camlann and all..... were polulated by nicer people than are here.......

I suggest to all that dont have lvl 50 chars, or dont mind starting from scratch that they move, imo its well worth it.............

(P.S im prepared for the "fuck off back to alb then" posts....)

W

Weeping Willow

Midgard Excalibur is perfect, aslong as you are skilled enough to make own groups/guilds.

J

Jerelyn

Originally posted by rg-zorena
fuck off back to alb then" po

my power i res who ever i want to same goes with grp and your warrior suck total gimp specced

who cares what you think anyhow ebay boj

some people should never have rolled a healer and become rr9..
you are really a pathetic existence, Zorena, i really do feel sorry for your body, having to live with such a mind.

-Jerelyn

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by luin
I mean my lvl 50 hunter in emain has never got a grp in emain through asking...... I only ever solo and get guild groups which sucks......When i played alb excal, even with a lvl 40 infi i used to get grps in emain, attmittidly, there wernt many 50s in those days and zergs wernt a terrible problem :p

looooooooool
try group friendly char maybe, uh?

W

Weeping Willow

Originally posted by Jerelyn
you are really a pathetic existence, Zorena, i really do feel sorry for your body, having to live with such a mind.

-Jerelyn

And some people shouldn't have Internet or being allowed to leave their house.

T

Thorarin

Originally posted by aginamist
And some people shouldn't have Internet or being allowed to leave their house.

Zorena? ;)

R

rg-zorena

-Jerelyn

lol
ROFLmao
good flame there :clap: :clap: :clap:

L

Loveless

Originally posted by eragrim
And to all the peeps in the FG <Untouchables> playing that day, fuck you, each and one of you.

:rolleyes:

W

Weeping Willow

And to all the peeps in the FG <Untouchables> playing that day, fuck you, each and one of you.

So cute words from you mistar.

W

Wot-do

-Jerelyn

Do I smell someone being jeallous xD
Go and write a book or something.

and btw ress are overrated. And its done by free will, but im pretty sure u guys gonna get ressed in future after this thread xD

goodluck

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by luin
thats cus albion build gimp grps and make zerg and mid grps are usually abit better ie 1 skald 1 healer and some tanks and not stealthers

K

Kindar

-Jerelyn

I agree with Jerelyn.

I always try and rezz people with my shammie....can't see a reason to ignore people lying on the ground when you HAVE a REZZ button. Power? So what? I really hope you got mcl...else you are gimped!

I'd rather earn respect by being friendly than by being rr9...

E

eragrim

eragrim, so this means that whole Untouchables is a crap guild?

No, but the fullgroup playing that day (as I adressed it, not the guild but everyone in the group) really were/acted like people with no honor at all..
rule1: dont expect rez if youre alone
rule2: dont expect rez if youre in a group without seers (stealth groups for example)
rule3: dont expect rez if all seers in your group are dead

that's how i live
i dont expect rez if i'm in any of the above situations

he could rez you, he could pass by, up to him really

This is not all about not beeing ressed, I wouldnt care. I hardly ever get ressed out there. It hurts, but as I said, happens all the time. I know the rules Anubis, but its the entire scenario.

What really upset me was that we were fighting 5-6 infils and you all stood and watched, or some of you, since the entire FG werent close. Morphene didnt react (Morphene was closer then the rest of you, thats how I got her name). You took action when me and Alturiak were both dead, like you waited for us to die before you took on the opponents. That does not happen everyday in Midgard, not until now atleast.. And as I send Morphene a PM, I get no answer. And then I get these rude "stlong whine" comments back. I really felt unfairly treated.

And it hurts even more when some of you say that you didnt see me or Alturiak. You practically stood on our corpses as you fought them.

The only persons this post could have been miss aimed towards is if you were in this group but were afk at the time. If you know that you were, then you know atleast what kind of people you are playing with daily.

I am very glad to see that Carlos is acting mature in this and taking actions, I did not think you would at all after what I got out of Morphene and the rest of your RvR group that day. Thanks, it is a comfort to see that you do care.

C

cerberos

Originally posted by Kindar
I agree with Jerelyn.

I always try and rezz people with my shammie....can't see a reason to ignore people lying on the ground when you HAVE a REZZ button. Power? So what? I really hope you got mcl...else you are gimped!

I'd rather earn respect by being friendly than by being rr9...

Well said, to bad they dont understand the concept.

E

Edo_Cotequinho

RvR becomes more complicated day by day, if your grp engage an alredy started fight you risk to be called leecher, if you dont engage you risk to be called lame. So is natural sometimes ppl think twice before help any one.

About the ress ppl is a gambling, 20% are afk, 40% prefer release to rebuff, park a grp in milegates for longer is not a good business. So is natural sometimes ppl think twice before try ress any one.

Sad but true.

P

peterplys

hmm..

I havent really experienced any of this tbh,
we / i Often get ress if we die, or ask for it, and get it if a group is near. never ever resived a stfu or what or els..
but saddens me to hear that it happens, :(
but then again i wasent there and do not know the curcimstances,

and yes i allway ress players if we run into them, in emain as well as in DF,

"even tryed to ress an alb once 3 times, i couldnt understand it..then it hit me..! Doh!"

to cap up, we in PC try to keep a positive outlook and hope we'r vue'd as such,

/.Olgaline "officer of Perfect Circle" :))

A

arrakeen

Ill admit that i dont think that healers from fg's should rez soloers duoers etc. Since its really no point unless its very close to MTK...

But really all this 1337 h4x lanuage and stlong Whines are so stupid... Why cant people just talk abit nice to each other.. Imo its just a game, you all act like spoiled kids...

A

Appollo

If he was a southern heal0r he would have rezzed :)

W

Weeping Willow

eragrim, I wonder what actions Carlos might take on Morphene :>

You blow this thing out of its proportions, better to release and port back to get buffed by your buffbots and quit TEH whine.

R

Rollie

What really upset me was that we were fighting 5-6 infils and you all stood and watched, or some of you, since the entire FG werent close. Morphene didnt react (Morphene was closer then the rest of you, thats how I got her name). You took action when me and Alturiak were both dead, like you waited for us to die before you took on the opponents. That does not happen everyday in Midgard, not until now atleast.. And as I send Morphene a PM, I get no answer. And then I get these rude "stlong whine" comments back. I really felt unfairly treated.

And it hurts even more when some of you say that you didnt see me or Alturiak. You practically stood on our corpses as you fought them.

As stated above i didnt see you or this incident or i would have rezzed, as for the PM, lets go through it shall we. You say you sent a nice PM and didnt get a reply, did you ever think that in emain we might be a bit busy and i might not see your PM's? and the fact when im in group chat i switch all other forms of chat off except guild chat your lucky i saw your Pm at all as i must have had guild tab selected when you sent me abuse.

eragrim: "You really fucked us over there :<"

I recieve an insult

morphene: "?"

As you can see i have no idea what this insult for so i question it with ?

eragrim: "First you didnt help. Then you watched us die and did not bother to ress. Thats really low Morphene"

Now im getting accused of stuff i have no idea about, i havent the faintest idea what your on about here, and since your first pm to me was abuse you get an answer reserved for whiney kids.

morphene: "Strong whine"

eragrim: "I will let the world know what kind you and your guild are"

So here you are all pissed off and frustrated that your insults and whines were ignored like they should be, and start throwing childish threats around.

morphene: "Whine imo"

Strong reply imho.

The only persons this post could have been miss aimed towards is if you were in this group but were afk at the time. If you know that you were, then you know atleast what kind of people you are playing with daily.

I am very glad to see that Carlos is acting mature in this and taking actions, I did not think you would at all after what I got out of Morphene and the rest of your RvR group that day. Thanks, it is a comfort to see that you do care. [/B]

So here you acknowledge i "may" have been afk like i said i was and yet you still go on below it and whine.

Tbh you shouldnt be playing games if after an incident this small and trivial you need to come to a forum 2 weeks later and whine like a 12 kid who has had his candy taken away.

At the end of the day its no problem to me, ill still heal and rez when i see mids in the frontier and ill even heal rez you cause unlike you i dont hold grudges and dont feel the need to come to a public forum 2 weeks after a everyday occurance and bitch and whine like a $5 hooker who just hurt her dick hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom