Untouchables

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eragrim

I want to say a few words about this guild, and about something that happened the other day.

This post contains whine, flaming as well as the f word. So if you are sensetive, stop right here.

This happened about two weeks ago, and I havent had the time to post this until now.

Me and Alturiak were in emain macha, duoing as skald and hunter. We had a good time, camping milegates and hiding from FGs and zerges etc.

Just outside mmg we ran into a stealth zerg with about 5-6 infils and we start to fight. Me and Alturiak were certain that we would die, but a glimpse of hope arised as we saw a mid FG of <Untouchables> coming our way. Instead of helping us they stand aside and watch as we get killed, and they dont lift a finger to help. I died and Alturiak did as well shortly after, and after Alturiak dies the FG of <Untouchables> starts to battle the stealthers.

I got pissed of ofc, but I thought that they perhaps didnt see the enemy numbers and did not want to leech or interfere.

And then, as the battle is over, they leave us there, without ress or anything.

Then I start to write a PM to their healer Morphene. This is what I wrote (I have screens to back all this up).

eragrim: "Well met my friend, could we have a ress?"

I waited for about 3 mins and did not get a reply.

eragrim: "You really fucked us over there :<"
morphene: "?"
eragrim: "First you didnt help. Then you watched us die and did not bother to ress. Thats really low Morphene"
morphene: "Strong whine"
eragrim: "I will let the world know what kind you and your guild are"
morphene: "Whine imo"

What has happened to Midgard Excalibur? Doesnt anyone give a shit about people anymore? :<

I guess its all about RPs for most players these days...

Daoc is no longer what it has been, and neither is the people in it.

And to all the peeps in the FG <Untouchables> playing that day, fuck you, each and one of you.

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by eragrim
I want to say a few words about this guild, and about something that happened the other day.

This post contains whine, flaming as well as the f word. So if you are sensetive, stop right here.

This happened about two weeks ago, and I havent had the time to post this until now.

Me and Alturiak were in emain macha, duoing as skald and hunter. We had a good time, camping milegates and hiding from FGs and zerges etc.

Just outside mmg we ran into a stealth zerg with about 5-6 infils and we start to fight. Me and Alturiak were certain that we would die, but a glimpse of hope arised as we saw a mid FG of <Untouchables> coming our way. Instead of helping us they stand aside and watch as we get killed, and they dont lift a finger to help. I died and Alturiak did as well shortly after, and after Alturiak dies the FG of <Untouchables> starts to battle the stealthers.

I got pissed of ofc, but I thought that they perhaps didnt see the enemy numbers and did not want to leech or interfere.

And then, as the battle is over, they leave us there, without ress or anything.

Then I start to write a PM to their healer Morphene. This is what I wrote (I have screens to back all this up).

I waited for about 3 mins and did not get a reply.

eragrim: "First you didnt help. Then you watched us die and did not bother to ress. Thats really low Morphene"

What has happened to Midgard Excalibur? Doesnt anyone give a shit about people anymore? :<

Daoc is no longer what it has been, and neither is the people in it.

And to all the peeps in the FG <Untouchables> playing that day, fuck you, each and one of you.

Clearly not ALL about the rp's as he didn't ress u, and therefor didn't get rp from the ress ...

But indeed VERY low ...

R

Rollie

I didnt see this, i stick to carlos and was probably watching TV or summit, but i didnt see a fight where some mids were being jumped by stealthers or they would have been cc'd and you rezzed/healed.

Never saw this either, first i heard from you was your abuse that i was getting as we were fighting albs.

So you wait 3 minutes, not thinking i might not have seen your text or not thinking "hmm ill send it again to make sure he has seen it", instead ill just send him some abuse.

If i had seen you ask me something like you claim above you would have got a perfectly nice answer, but when i get messages starting with "You really fucked us over there :<" which i had no idea what it was related too then you will get responses like the above.

I rez dead people when i see them all the time, i stop to rez stealthers/fellow mids, i also heal/CC for other mids also, so please dont generlize about the middy population because of one incident you are going totally OTT about.

Reasons above why you didnt get rezzed, i didnt see "this fight" and we dont interfere with even fights anyhows. Feel free to slag me off but leave the guild/group out of this, i find it highly amusing you have bottled your anger for 2 weeks and posted it at your first opportunity.

This is a stupid post that could have been avoided if you had some patience but instead you were pissed from dying and decided not to re-send a pm and patiently wait just incase we were in combat but start sending me abuse.

W

Weeping Willow

eragrim, so this means that whole Untouchables is a crap guild?

E

envenom

i dont think there was really any excusse for not rezzin tbh

R

Rollie

Originally posted by envenom

Apart from not seeing him?

As ive already stated, if i see a middy dead i will rez, if they are in a 1v1 ill stun the enemy and heal them, i wont take shit over PM's though.

Edit:

If i came and whined here everytime i didnt get a rez or someone doesnt respond to a PM this board would be full of whines.

Also, if someone didnt rez me from your guild for some reason or another i wouldnt come here shouting my mouth off about them or the guild, but thats me, maybe you should do other things instead of play daoc if you hold grudes like this for 2 weeks over sucha trivial incident.

K

katara

midgard going down and down every day

well ok maybe healer didnt see the deads.but the other 7???
its sad.........
midgard is not the realm it used to be.. every day something new happens to prove it.hope its not too late for things to become better

J

Jerelyn

this has nothing to do with untouchables.. i believe they're a nice guild..

but i do know the feeling of being left behind without any rezzing.. i died very near MMg some days ago with my healer.. i PM someone i know i saw at MTK, telling that there's a fg hibbies roaming mmg.. the person says something similar to: "ok we'll have a look"

first, one group arrives, eyes the fg hibs, starts killing and suffers a few losses.. the people in that group get rezzed (i am a mend healer, lvl 50) noone bothers to rezz me.. then yet another Midgard group adds and they wipe the fg hibs together, still no rezz for me.. then a group of rg runs by, they didn't bother rezzing me either.. the first group went back to Mtk, second group disappeared adn rg went through mmg.. i was still lying dead, noone bothered to rezz me..

is that normal in the world of midgard nowadays?

perhaps some healers are feeling too "leet" to bother rezzing "rr4 noobs" but seriously.. we all know that the most common emain group nowadays contains at least 3seers.. that means that i've had a total of 9 possible rezzes, but no.. noone is willing to sacrifice a little mana on a single target.. that's just pathetic.. i'm not asking for a perfect recovery.. i'm just asking for 10%hp so i can run back to Mtk and recover..

-Jerelyn
on behalf of Kilix mend healer of Midgard

THAT pisses me off..

B

Blazor Meneth

Originally posted by Rollie
Apart from not seeing him?

As ive already stated, if i see a middy dead i will rez, if they are in a 1v1 ill stun the enemy and heal them, i wont take shit over PM's though.

Edit:

If i came and whined here everytime i didnt get a rez or someone doesnt respond to a PM this board would be full of whines.

Also, if someone didnt rez me from your guild for some reason or another i wouldnt come here shouting my mouth off about them or the guild, but thats me, maybe you should do other things instead of play daoc if you hold grudes like this for 2 weeks over sucha trivial incident.

wtf morp... healer AFK during rvr? what have happend to midgard :( :ROFLMAO:

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Blazor Meneth
wtf morp... healer AFK during rvr? what have happend to midgard :( :ROFLMAO:

aye sometimes life/GF/Wc calls and your not 100% focused :)

but thats just life :)

W

Weeping Willow

Healer afk sleeping. Remember that Zorena?

C

Carlos Bananos

wow, thats so lame, had i have been there (which is surly wasn't) i would have taken action.

i will see to it morphene is promptly kicked from our guild for such lame behaviour

C

Conchabar

lol i never hardly ever get rezzed in rvr either on my sb when i get rezzed i think it a bonus :p because in truth when ure rezzed u rnt buffed and are quite weak best to rel and be back at mtk for rebuffs tbh

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Conchabar
lol i never hardly ever get rezzed in rvr either on my sb when i get rezzed i think it a bonus :p because in truth when ure rezzed u rnt buffed and are quite weak best to rel and be back at mtk for rebuffs tbh

thats a hint to roll a real class :D

O

old.anubis

rule1: dont expect rez if youre alone
rule2: dont expect rez if youre in a group without seers (stealth groups for example)
rule3: dont expect rez if all seers in your group are dead

that's how i live
i dont expect rez if i'm in any of the above situations

he could rez you, he could pass by, up to him really

W

Weeping Willow

Originally posted by old.anubis
rule1: dont expect rez if youre alone
rule2: dont expect rez if youre in a group without seers (stealth groups for example)
rule3: dont expect rez if all seers in your group are dead

that's how i live
i dont expect rez if i'm in any of the above situations

How come I always like your oppinions on this board :> Totally agree with you on this.

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by old.anubis

its more upto me tbh...since morph is mender

even if morph did see him and wanted to rez, im driving, and if he loses stick i dont go back for him ;p

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by zmurf
Clearly not ALL about the rp's as he didn't ress u, and therefor didn't get rp from the ress ...

But indeed VERY low ...
Originally posted by Fives
on alb/prydwen we help and res :)
Originally posted by katara
well ok maybe healer didnt see the deads.but the other 7???
its sad.........
midgard is not the realm it used to be.. every day something new happens to prove it.hope its not too late for things to become better
Originally posted by Athanas
Very rude of them indeed

Thank you all, your of oppinions are valued.

S

schinkaar

Carlos never ress either. Many a time have ive lied at his very feet, not getting a ress. One time he did /laugh aswell at my corpse...

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by schinkaar
Carlos never ress either. Many a time have ive lied at his very feet, not getting a ress. One time he did /laugh aswell at my corpse...

i second that, once carlos said he would ress but only if i paid him 50g after.

R

rg-zorena

who cares what you think anyhow ebay boj

S

schinkaar

Originally posted by rg-zorena
who cares what you think anyhow ebay boj

Says the fotm healer, powerleveled and power RP:ed. Fair? Not at all; many of us, especially warriors, struggle every day to get exp and RP... Besides you never ress either, and told me to FOAD (what does this mean??) when i asked if i could grp.

R

rg-zorena

my power i res who ever i want to same goes with grp and your warrior suck total gimp specced

S

schinkaar

LOL!

So how are you gonna defend midgards realm and honour, without warriors? and FYI 95% of the realm is n00bs, are you saying 95% doesnt deserve a ress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom