United States Corrupt Twattery

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
20,811
Ditch your subs and set sail. :)

Assuming you sub to one of them? If you do have concerns and still pay for the content ...

Nah, more the son of Larry Ellison being in charge of all this.

Gonna make Murdoch look small fry.
 

Raven

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
45,926
Ditch your subs and set sail. :)

Assuming you sub to one of them? If you do have concerns and still pay for the content ...
We get most of it bundled with Sky these days, I can see most of that going heavily ad funded, or additional charges.

I may well set sail soon.
 

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
18,939
Ditch your subs and set sail. :)

Assuming you sub to one of them? If you do have concerns and still pay for the content ...

Only sub we still have is netflix... and prime, though technically we get prime because of subbing to prime for faster delivery purposes rather than outright subbing for the video side of prime.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom