United States Corrupt Twattery

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Tragically he still stands a good chance of getting elected again.
I talk to a few Americans, most of them are lovely. The one dickhead is a raging Trump supporter and I do believe you're correct.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
You know I’m not so sure they don’t actually know that their historical analysis is completely bogus. At the end of the day they write a few pages of guff to justify the outcome they want, more guns, and publish it knowing that since it’s the Supreme Court it can’t be challenged so it doesn’t have to be accurate.

View: https://twitter.com/BrianDeLay/status/1542893676031926272

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You know I’m not so sure they don’t actually know that their historical analysis is completely bogus. At the end of the day they write a few pages of guff to justify the outcome they want, more guns, and publish it knowing that since it’s the Supreme Court it can’t be challenged so it doesn’t have to be accurate.

View: https://twitter.com/BrianDeLay/status/1542893676031926272

Completely agree.

I think it's nuts that a document written by a few blokes 250 years ago can really form the basis of any country...

Lots of countries have laws which protect the people's rights, so I don't really buy that argument.

It just seems to me that it's a convenient document to have so you can use it as the base of your political views.

Sounds a bit like the Bible.

Gwadien

The more I think about it, the more it sounds like a theology.

9 people are the ones who interpret the holy constitution..

Plebs may think they understand it, but it doesn't matter because the theocratic leaders can always change the interpretations, lul.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Sure. I’m pretty sure these Christians don’t take any notice of Matthew 19:21 and Luke 18:22.

These are the things I believe in and I’ll interpret the bible and the constitution to suit what I already believe.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Polosi escalated the shit out of stuff that really didn't need escalating right now.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
We weren't on the brink of WW3 then.
We aren't now. The CCP isn't going to start a war over a woman on a plane. They want to make it sound like they might to try to get their own way but they won't. Now is not the time to make concessions to the dictators.

Gwadien

I still think they could be more tactful - the first time in 25 years, at a time where Russia will be pulling all the strings with China to get them to piss off the West.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I still think they could be more tactful - the first time in 25 years, at a time where Russia will be pulling all the strings with China to get them to piss off the West.

I reckon you'll find China considers that Russia is little more than convenient bedfellow and nothing much more, there isn't some big love in happening no matter how much Russia might want it.

China will do something since they backed themselves into a corner with rhetoric, hence the live fire drills.

Gwadien

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I also think that NATO are little more than convenient bedfellows, China and Russia probably have more common with each other than say the UK (or European countries) do with the US.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I also think that NATO are little more than convenient bedfellows, China and Russia probably have more common with each other than say the UK (or European countries) do with the US.
China doesn't sell anything to Russia which it thinks could threaten it. Russia doesn't depend on China for supply of anything essential because it doesn't trust China to keep supplying it when the chips are down. Their alliance is not a deep one, just when it is convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom