United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Neutering the DC National Guard two days before the coup attempt. Not subtle.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I always thought the Whitehouse had a load of marines stationed.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yes, I know, but the White House is less than 2 miles away.

Literally only there to guard the President and the White House itself. I think there's even some weird rule about not deploying marines inside the US unless attacked by a foreign power.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Literally only there to guard the President and the White House itself. I think there's even some weird rule about not deploying marines inside the US unless attacked by a foreign power.

I think it's due to the jurisdiction of the national guard?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
God wants you to have an assault rifle to kill kids in a school but he doesn't want women to have a choice. America is a backwards, God fearing bowl of shit right now.

But wait! You can absolutely do experiments on a feutus, the same one you claim is a human.

Fuck off.

Land of the free. Bollocks.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
God wants you to have an assault rifle to kill kids in a school but he doesn't want women to have a choice. America is a backwards, God fearing bowl of shit right now.

But wait! You can absolutely do experiments on a feutus, the same one you claim is a human.

Fuck off.

Land of the free. Bollocks.

I think it really could change US politics though...

The superior power that the Americans vote in are the supreme judges, not the President. Hopefully Americans will wake up to that reality.

Whilst there's important shit going on the world, future elections are going to be based mainly on abortion until some of the judges retire or die.

But even then, it's going to expand an already large rift between republican and democrat states.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I think it really could change US politics though...

The superior power that the Americans vote in are the supreme judges, not the President. Hopefully Americans will wake up to that reality.

Whilst there's important shit going on the world, future elections are going to be based mainly on abortion until some of the judges retire or die.

But even then, it's going to expand an already large rift between republican and democrat states.
Well yes. Americans are realising that the Supreme Court can basically do whatever it wants for whatever reason and is way more powerful than the senate and the house.

Fucked up system.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's astonishing. Throwing food against the wall - a child's response.

Don't concentrate on the trivia. The fact he wanted to go and lead the mob and said that if Mike Pence didn't want to be hung he should have done what he wanted isn't in dispute.

Ketchup and grabbing a steering wheel or not is a distraction.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
(Cue American press obsessing about the steering wheel and placing 'anonymous sources' on a level with sworn testimony because of course they will)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom