United States Corrupt Twattery

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Lol. I thought Republicans were trying to ban promotion of gay lifestyles not bombard us with homoerotica:

View: https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1515130557675581442

The trouble is, all those feeble minded chaps that "tune in" for this shit fail to realise they are the last group of the famous saying;

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Rather than the answer.

Gray

FH is my second home
So, South Park where ahead of the curve years ago with the Randy Marsh cancer episode.

images.jpeg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Does that make Trump as bad as David Blunkett who actually screamed orders to machine gun prison rioters (and staff) whilst he was home secretary?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Does that make Trump as bad as David Blunkett who actually screamed orders to machine gun prison rioters (and staff) whilst he was home secretary?
Dude, why do you always have to be so conversationally adjacent, thread title is United States Corrupt Twattery

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

What's your point? That there's more than one fruitcake cunt in the world? I think we knew that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom