United States Corrupt Twattery

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
When he started, he was close to the truth, then found a huge audience willing to throw money at the fringe ideas. Easy pickings.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The wheels are starting to fall off the Trump bus, something like 3 cunts turned up to a fund raiser of his while 20odd went to another just 3 miles away.

He is also, basically, bankrupt.

Russia don't need him any more, they have shat their load early and lost.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And people think it would be better if the US public was unarmed.

I mean, if this shithousery succeded, and weirder things have happened, what recourse would an unarmed public have?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
And people think it would be better if the US public was unarmed.

I mean, if this shithousery succeded, and weirder things have happened, what recourse would an unarmed public have?
This is a poor take. Assault Rifles vs the US military would be a short civil war. Plus most of the gun enthusiasts are on the side of the anti-democratic right and would happily start to help out with culling those who disagree.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This is a poor take. Assault Rifles vs the US military would be a short civil war. Plus most of the gun enthusiasts are on the side of the anti-democratic right and would happily start to help out with culling those who disagree.
1) Are you saying all the US military would slaughter the public? (Should we therefore disband the bunch of cunts, I don't necessarily disagree with you on that - but: Ukraine vs Russia? I mean, vastly outnumbered etc. etc.)
2) I think you're caricaturing gun enthusiasts and it's more complex than that - for a start, I know non-enthusiast Americans who own guns.
3) Civil war would be messy as fuck.

and, ignoring all of the above as it's a sideshow:

4) What's the alternative again? If the shysters win, how else do you have a chance?

You ain't voting people out if democracy isn't a thing any more are you now Mr @Wij.

if this shithousery succeded, and weirder things have happened, what recourse would an unarmed public have?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
1) Are you saying all the US military would slaughter the public? (Should we therefore disband the bunch of cunts, I don't necessarily disagree with you on that - but: Ukraine vs Russia? I mean, vastly outnumbered etc. etc.)
2) I think you're caricaturing gun enthusiasts and it's more complex than that - for a start, I know non-enthusiast Americans who own guns.

4) What's the alternative again? If the shysters win, how else do you have a chance?

You ain't voting people out if democracy isn't a thing any more are you now Mr @Wij.

If it's unlikely that all of the US military are going to join 'murican Hitler, then gun owners have nothing to be worried about in the first place, no?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
An armed population would make fuck all difference vs the US military.

Quick highlight, the right to bear arms has absolutely nothing to do with the US private arms industry.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

How did they bring down Ceaucescu? Not with pre-existing armed militias waving Confederate flags.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I tried to agree with you @Wij but my covid piss eyes and fat old thumb clicked on the funny reaction. Sorry old bean.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Forum software needs :eek: reaction tbh
The day after that happens is the day no more words get typed here because they're no longer required

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom