United States Corrupt Twattery

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its literally written into US Law (and has been since 1953!) that the US government has to lease off these tracts.
Are they lawmakers?

*have been drinking but sober enough to understand that hiding behind law isn't an argument...

**will engage tomorrow :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCcKXz1P3vU

very interesting and a sad indictment of the media

lol

Sorry but that is Alex Jones shit there. Irrelevant ranting. The FBI investigations into Carter Page and such was not started by the Steele Dossier. The timeline makes that impossible. But let's just ignore basic facts and go off on one. He happily ignores the separate findings of the Senate Intelligence report which show plenty of connections between the Trump campaign and Russia like the fact that Paul Manafort has been involved with Russian intelligence for decades.

He's always been a nob but he now considers himself Glenn Greenwald with a beard. He'll be on Tucker Carlson's show any day now :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Are they lawmakers?

*have been drinking but sober enough to understand that hiding behind law isn't an argument...

**will engage tomorrow :)
Changing law requires a senate super-majority unless you can make it a finance bill.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
lol

Sorry but that is Alex Jones shit there. Irrelevant ranting. The FBI investigations into Carter Page and such was not started by the Steele Dossier. The timeline makes that impossible. But let's just ignore basic facts and go off on one. He happily ignores the separate findings of the Senate Intelligence report which show plenty of connections between the Trump campaign and Russia like the fact that Paul Manafort has been involved with Russian intelligence for decades.

He's always been a nob but he now considers himself Glenn Greenwald with a beard. He'll be on Tucker Carlson's show any day now :)

Bullshit and typical left wing bollocks. Don't like it so it's racist/ right wing / [insert label here].

Personally I think he makes some good points in the video. Actually backed up by the investigation which has already led to two indictments. Funny how the media have labelled him just as you did! He even talked about it in the video.

The democrats manipulated the senate intel committee report as well you know. Jerry fucking Nadler knew damned well it was bullshit and hearsay. He had the briefings from CIA and ignored them. The FBI was biased due to the guy leading the investigation, again known.

Seriously 2 indictments and your still clinging to the idea that it was real and not that it was totally made up for political purposes.

As I've stated many times Trump is a twat and an idiot but the Democrats are even worse from what I've seen. Obama days were so good but the decline of the party is all too apparent. Pandering to the woke and equally as sleazy if not worse than the GOP. Biden laptop... Pelosi should be in jail after the insider trading. I don't believe her husband was unaware of what the party were intending to do with big tech but gets off anyway. She and husband made $5M on that bet.

US politics is an absurd joke and sleazy to the core.

/Drunk rugby watching rant off

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The bloke literally incited his supporters to storm the Capitol.

Yet, fuck the woke people.

lol.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Bullshit and typical left wing bollocks. Don't like it so it's racist/ right wing / [insert label here].

Personally I think he makes some good points in the video. Actually backed up by the investigation which has already led to two indictments. Funny how the media have labelled him just as you did! He even talked about it in the video.

The democrats manipulated the senate intel committee report as well you know. Jerry fucking Nadler knew damned well it was bullshit and hearsay. He had the briefings from CIA and ignored them. The FBI was biased due to the guy leading the investigation, again known.

Seriously 2 indictments and your still clinging to the idea that it was real and not that it was totally made up for political purposes.

As I've stated many times Trump is a twat and an idiot but the Democrats are even worse from what I've seen. Obama days were so good but the decline of the party is all too apparent. Pandering to the woke and equally as sleazy if not worse than the GOP. Biden laptop... Pelosi should be in jail after the insider trading. I don't believe her husband was unaware of what the party were intending to do with big tech but gets off anyway. She and husband made $5M on that bet.

US politics is an absurd joke and sleazy to the core.

/Drunk rugby watching rant off
That's roughly about as credible as the Uranium One conspiracy theory which I presume you adhere to too.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
That's roughly about as credible as the Uranium One conspiracy theory which I presume you adhere to too.
LOL. No, far from it. I am surprised that your not labelling me though.

Just to clear are you saying Biden jr laptop is not real? Because he did kinda admit it was his. Regardless he is a complete grifter.

I have always read both sides and right now the democrats look shit.

Last edited:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
The bloke literally incited his supporters to storm the Capitol.

Yet, fuck the woke people.

lol.
Yes to fuck wokeness. But agree Trump did incite people to capital.

Just look at the lawlessness in those woke run democrat cities. I want no part of that and hope to god it stays that side of the Atlantic.

Gwadien

Yes to fuck wokeness. But agree Trump did incite people to capital.

Just look at the lawlessness in those woke run democrat cities. I want no part of that and hope to god it stays that side of the Atlantic.

What lawlessness? I remember there being some shit during the riots but I haven't got any knowledge of it on going.

Also it's interesting that you consider the African American mistrust of police as being 'woke'.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
LOL. No, far from it. I am surprised that your not labelling me though.

Just to clear are you saying Biden jr laptop is not real? Because he did kinda admit it was his. Regardless he is a complete grifter.

I have always read both sides and right now the democrats look shit.
He basically said he had no idea if the laptop was his. So not an admission. But sure some weirdo in Delaware has his laptop for some reason and only releases bits he’s taken from it as PDFs. We have to trust him that it was Hunters laptop and that was on it. Like he’s Joseph fucking Smith or something :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Also it's interesting that you consider the African American mistrust of police as being 'woke'.

I don't and have never stated that but continue making up my views. It's very clear why they mistrust them.

However, defunding the police as a reactionary measure has not gone so well. Which is why some cities have recently added funding trying to contain the increased crime. But carry on ignore the obvious. Defunding without proper plans or replacement services was plain stupid.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
He basically said he had no idea if the laptop was his. So not an admission. But sure some weirdo in Delaware has his laptop for some reason and only releases bits he’s taken from it as PDFs. We have to trust him that it was Hunters laptop and that was on it. Like he’s Joseph fucking Smith or something :)

I will try to find it but he recently said it could be his. Given the content released I do think that is likely.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I don't and have never stated that but continue making up my views. It's very clear why they mistrust them.

However, defunding the police as a reactionary measure has not gone so well. Which is why some cities have recently added funding trying to contain the increased crime. But carry on ignore the obvious. Defunding without proper plans or replacement services was plain stupid.
Defund the Police was a slogan that bombed in 2020 but republicans won’t let it go. Police departments have variously had increases and decreases in budgets under democrats and republicans but when a democrats reduces the budget it is decried as defending the police, even if the democrat never endorsed the idea. If a Republican does it it is managing waste and delivering value to the taxpayer. If a democrat increases the budget republicans say they defunded the police anyway :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Good on those corrupt Trumpian republican judges eh?

Democrats and lefties going apeshit and calling the judges anti-science (without any challenge to that view in the Guardian).

The anti-science medical profession has always said it's critical that vaccination programmes should be voluntary. That's aside from having the liberty to decide what you're allowed to do with your own body.

The left is a little bit facist too, isn't it. :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They are still voluntary, but if the carrot isn't working, then you need to get out the stick. With choices come effects.

Fuck anti-vaxers

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They are still voluntary, but if the carrot isn't working, then you need to get out the stick. With choices come effects.

Fuck anti-vaxers
I'm not an anti-vaxxer. I'm fully vaccinated and will get my booster. I'm pretty sure the medical professionals who advocate vaccination aren't anti-vax either. And my position is in common with them - that vaccination must be voluntary.

Gwadien

I'm not an anti-vaxxer. I'm fully vaccinated and will get my booster. I'm pretty sure the medical professionals who advocate vaccination aren't anti-vax either. And my position is in common with them - that vaccination must be voluntary.

Whats making vaccines mandatory got to do with medical experts?

Surely that's more of a legal arena?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Vaccine mandates aren’t new. I see no beef with them in certain areas. It’s just a cultural issue now.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Whats making vaccines mandatory got to do with medical experts?
A doctors work is fundamentally based on the trust his patient has in him. Without that trust you make it much harder and sometimes impossible for them to do the job.

If you force people to get vaccinated you seriously undermine that trust.

The position of the vast majority of medical professionals and their societies and groups is a firm no to mandatory vaccination.

I fully support the experts.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Defund the Police was a slogan that bombed in 2020 but republicans won’t let it go. Police departments have variously had increases and decreases in budgets under democrats and republicans but when a democrats reduces the budget it is decried as defending the police, even if the democrat never endorsed the idea. If a Republican does it it is managing waste and delivering value to the taxpayer. If a democrat increases the budget republicans say they defunded the police anyway :)

Yeah all a GOP conspiracy. Don't read the guardian but here is a link from them with figures rather than an opinion piece from Bloomberg.

Politicians using statistics to showing what they want. Liars using halve truths to present a story and shift blame. Politics is broken and the US is the worst democracy on this planet.

I could quite literally pull up 100s of videos of Democrats calling for Police funding to be cut. Cities like Portland and Chicago are prime examples. Deny all you want but I'm not drinking that coolaid.

Gwadien

A doctors work is fundamentally based on the trust his patient has in him. Without that trust you make it much harder and sometimes impossible for them to do the job.

If you force people to get vaccinated you seriously undermine that trust.

The position of the vast majority of medical professionals and their societies and groups is a firm no to mandatory vaccination.

I fully support the experts.

I think if the Government mandated vaccinations for people, and people were going to blame anyone for it, it would be the Government, if you were going to blame your doctor for something the Government has done, then you're a even more special than an anti-vaxxer.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think if the Government mandated vaccinations for people, and people were going to blame anyone for it, it would be the Government, if you were going to blame your doctor for something the Government has done, then you're a even more special than an anti-vaxxer.
People come to see doctors as in league with governments - governments that they (often quite rightly) mistrust.

You might feel differently about it Gwad, but that's the reality and why medical professionals are against it.

I suggest we listen to them.

Gwadien

People come to see doctors as in league with governments - governments that they (often quite rightly) mistrust.

You might feel differently about it Gwad, but that's the reality and why medical professionals are against it.

I suggest we listen to them.

I absolutely agree that mandatory vaccinations shouldn't be a thing, but I still don't see the relevance of medical professionals weighing in on the debate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom