United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Just... wash our hands of that one...

Ib4 we see Xighur treatment in Afghanistan but America now accepts it because it 'stops terrorism' in America.
Yeh - not the Afghan government but the Taliban. The CCP will work with the Pakistan-backed-militia that takes the country by force and holds the country through fear and violence.

Sounds reeeeeally positive.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Example number 2,568,103 of far right creating a fake story about what the far left is doing and then right wing media going mad about it like it's real:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Example number 2,568,103 of far right creating a fake story about what the far left is doing and then right wing media going mad about it like it's real:

And even when you prove its fake it won't stop it being repeated as gospel by every fucking mouth breather on the planet. Sometimes I wish we could uninvent the internet until humanity could be trusted with anything more sophisticated than crayons.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And even when you prove its fake it won't stop it being repeated as gospel by every fucking mouth breather on the planet. Sometimes I wish we could uninvent the internet until humanity could be trusted with anything more sophisticated than crayons.
Honestly, I think it just brings the asshattery to the fore and standardises it somewhat.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Honestly, I think it just brings the asshattery to the fore and standardises it somewhat.
Standardising asshattery isn't a good thing though?

Surely that means its easier and more accessible?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Asshattery needs to be public, and then publicly ridiculed. The problem is, there are just so many nutters, it doesn't make much difference.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why bother. Just ignore them and do something less pointless instead?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Because maybe there’s an interesting story behind them?
Is there tho? It's just the same old shit or variation on such every time.

The only people who that plays to (watched the whole thing btw) is people who think anti-vaxxers are dickheads. Any anti-vaxxer watching that is going to think that that guy's a bit of a twat tbh.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Isn't this a bit over the top, in a similar vein to school shooting actors?
Except that in this case they are all actually actors. Registered as such.

In not saying there's necessarily a big conspiracy but it's very odd.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Also if you're actually wanting to watch a vid then try the Vic Berger one instead. The Scott Baio (from Happy Days) bit was the funniest for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom