United States Corrupt Twattery

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Who gives a monkeys what an opposition is doing to try to get back in power. They can't do owt (and you also know my opinion on why appeals to the extreme are working in voter recruitment - that's the benchmark for actual action I'll hold Biden to).

But the fact still stands - Biden signed it and justified it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I can see America going back to full 20th century foreign policy; fuck the world, let's control the Americas.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Who gives a monkeys what an opposition is doing to try to get back in power. They can't do owt (and you also know my opinion on why appeals to the extreme are working in voter recruitment - that's the benchmark for actual action I'll hold Biden to).

But the fact still stands - Biden signed it and justified it.

It matters because of the way the senate works, they are not in opposition they have half the senate so for most things dems need 10 republicans to break ranks

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
So, Trump's new Twitter/facebook/whatever else he has been banned from competitor is basically just a wordpress page?

Or am I missing something obvious?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think we can all agree that we are in a new reality now.

Embattle

FH is my second home
With a straight face I still don't get how Americans think they have the greatest democracy in the world.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I have been saying exactly that for a very very long time....... I certainly do not see them as the land of the free either oO

SilverHood

FH is my second home
No one seriously believes the US is a democracy, it hasn't been for a long time. Until they break with the 2 party state, it will continue to be a mockery.

In other US news: Hospitals are suing patients, who can't afford to pay:

This makes me mad on so many levels. For one thing, they know the people can't pay. Forcing them into bankruptcy doesn't magically mean they can pay.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Remember that this cunt was actually the USA's national security advisor. Actually actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom