United States Corrupt Twattery

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
As usual dodging the actual issues.

What is the legitimate issue? The protests?

What's your solution? Crack down? Let's get all paranoid right now, that's a really good idea, that never leads to bad things.

Marxist revolution?

Fuck off mate, lmao.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Paul Joseph Watson is an Infowars sidekick. Naturally that means it is safe to ignore anything he says.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its funny when a white person defaces a blm banner..its lose job..big fine..public shame.
When a black person does it they just stand there with 'doesnt compute' look on their faces followed by the Keystone cops.
Seriously this is hilarious to watch though I hope the poor cop didnt do any lasting damage to himself.

View: https://streamable.com/peh90o

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Gwadien

Its funny when a white person defaces a blm banner..its lose job..big fine..public shame.
When a black person does it they just stand there with 'doesnt compute' look on their faces followed by the Keystone cops.
Seriously this is hilarious to watch though I hope the poor cop didnt do any lasting damage to himself.

View: https://streamable.com/peh90o

Bootlickers.

Job

The problem with Trump being yawn-inducingly corrupt (even as he goes on to probably win another term) is that this constant looking across the Atlantic means we're not looking at the organised crime on our own shores.

I usually deride XR with their stupid antics that just pisses everyone off.
But going for the press is genius and the governments swift response says everything about who really in charge.

Fuck..the...media.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I usually deride XR with their stupid antics that just pisses everyone off.
But going for the press is genius and the governments swift response says everything about who really in charge.

Fuck..the...media.
Oooh - tempted to agree with Job here :/

Gwadien

The Sun isn't mainstream media?

Not in jobs point of view no.

The Sun is in depth quality journalism that only true patriots read. The mainstream media is a secret ploy by the Liberal elite to bring the demise of white people.

Have you not been paying attention?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I love it when American's say you can't change the second Amendment... I just think "yes you can, that's why it's called a fucking Amendment."

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You know it's bullshit because he said he wanted to avoid causing panic... he loves causing panic.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
He's a cunt, the stupid thing is his voting base will swallow any shit he shovels them... right now he could walk up to someones sainted mother in full view of the media and fucking punch her, his voters would believe him if he said "Oh she was posessed by a marxist!" thats how fucking gullible they are.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

Job

The 'organisarion' of the police is the thin blue line between civilisation and anarchy.
If they cant hold it together then the army will be brought in and then they'll find out very quickly what riot supression can look like.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The 'organisarion' of the police is the thin blue line between civilisation and anarchy.
If they cant hold it together then the army will be brought in and then they'll find out very quickly what riot supression can look like.

You've got the second amendment and 17 year olds with assault rifles being chauffeured around by Mom, what do you need police for? I'm sure those "well-regulated militia" can handle everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom