United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Slave owner Thomas Jeffersons 6th gen grandson.

Awkward.

kptWZ7D0AriKEWpVdw5PwWJCFopxPktWiNhnjt7JE7k.jpg

Job

Blacklivesmatter website under what we believe.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise).

Hmmmm

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
  • But Ghislaine's friend Laura Goldman said she would 'never sell out' the Prince
  • She suggested Maxwell could discuss US Presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump's relationships with Epstein

1593824350301.png

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

If they re-elect him after that + how he's handled corona, America is just done. It won't be #1 anymore, Russia or China will take that crown.

If I was a betting man I'd say Russia because I genuinely think Russia is more ruthless than China when push comes to shove.

If only the UK had the foresight of this before they voted leave and if only the EU wasnt a big bag of shite and more organized, the EU could run this world with a mature iron fist.

Job

A genuine question.

Are you happy denying reality because orangemanbad media makes you feel warm in side to have some reliable bogeyman.

I mean is there any part if you interested in digging out to think for yourself.

If only the EU wasnt shite it could be not shite.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
A genuine question.

Are you happy denying reality because orangemanbad media makes you feel warm in side to have some reliable bogeyman.

I mean is there any part if you interested in digging out to think for yourself.

Buh?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
A genuine question.

.... but orange man is bad? there are literally statistics to back that up... not sure where you were going with that one.

Embattle

FH is my second home
He is the worst US president ever, in terms of recent Presidents he even beats George W. Bush who at the time seemed utterly clueless.

Another Trumped up toss bag for President, if he is actually is going for it.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
People who think this whole thing is some sort of anti-Trump vendetta are incredible. He's been impeached once, there are probably grounds for at least one more impeachment. He's the worst president in living memory, maybe ever. The people defending him are doing so out of a sense of right-wing duty. He knew Russia was putting bounties on US troops' lives and did nothing ffs.

Job

I asked if you were willing to think for yourselves....obviously not.
You are European media target no1.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He's a massive spaz, no two ways about it. You don't need the media to tell you that, it's clear from his actions and every time he opens his mouth.

Job

Youre just repeating anti Trump propaganda injected into your mind by biased news media.

But its OK, it can be difficult to break free if you are weak of mind.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Youre just repeating anti Trump propaganda injected into your mind by biased news media.

So doing nothing against the Russians is fine?

Job

Ruskies eh.
Could they mix it up a bit and say it was the fish people from Atlantis.

Syri

FH is my second home

Where as you've been brainwashed by an orange idiot. See, it works both ways!
There's a huge, HUGE amount of evidence, in multiple publications, videos and more, showing him to be an absolute arse and waste of space, if you choose to believe another story, that's your call, but there's far more evidence against him. If your only comeback amounts to "but I'm right though", which it has so far, just feck off to America and go jump in bed with him.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Ruskies eh.
Could they mix it up a bit and say it was the fish people from Atlantis.
Other countries have confirmed it. Putin was partying bounties for dead GIs.

Job

Huge amount of 'evidence'.

Its just been three years of mud slinging in and utterly fucking crackpot batshit crazy shennagins by the democrats and their looney left.

But no Trump...pissing prostitutes
Ruskies..ruskies...pointless inpeachment based on absolutely nothing that was immediately forgotten about and never brought up since.
Ruskies again...the wall, which he hasnt built..its Clintons wall.
I dont give a fuck about Trump I just fucking hate the lying cunting media who build stories from real events and I end up having arguments with people who are using these stories as proof.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Said it once I'll say it a million times more - Celebrities need to stay the fuck out of politics.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Huge amount of 'evidence'.

Its just been three years of mud slinging in and utterly fucking crackpot batshit crazy shennagins by the democrats and their looney left.

But no Trump...pissing prostitutes
Ruskies..ruskies...pointless inpeachment based on absolutely nothing that was immediately forgotten about and never brought up since.
Ruskies again...the wall, which he hasnt built..its Clintons wall.
I dont give a fuck about Trump I just fucking hate the lying cunting media who build stories from real events and I end up having arguments with people who are using these stories as proof.
They’re not lying. The Russians paid bounties for American deaths and have been arming the taliban for years. These are just facts. Why don’t you address that?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They’re not lying. The Russians paid bounties for American deaths and have been arming the taliban for years. These are just facts. Why don’t you address that?
Because he's nothing more than a troll, and not even a very good one.

Job

Bit of an issue for the media..the guy who ploughed into a BLM highway protest...killing one of the protesters is black.

Job

Oh theyve gone very quiet on that protester death.

Doesnt fit the narrative one bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom